Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Lore Continuation from Chapters 17-21?

R52G
R52G Member Posts: 257

I noticed the Lore for Élodie involved the same lab on Dyer Island that was included in Felix’s Lore, with the exception of Élodie noticing something different than Felix did in the lab. Do you think we will get the other 3 “Pariahs” as the next three survivors (that will each see something different in the lab that will be mentioned in their individual lores) and then the next map will be the lab on Dyer Island and will come with the last survivor from the “Pariahs” group?

Comments

• R52G

I’d love it if they did. The story sounds interesting. 😊👍🏼

• Yarheeguy
    Yarheeguy Member Posts: 101

well who knows, but I hope the new few chapters they focus on something different.

Keep in mind that Entity roams around the multiverse, and I like to think it originally went to the universe to abduct the parents and the Blight, went to other universes for a while then came back to the Blight's universe to abduct Felix, Élodie and the Twins.

it would eventually leave to find another universe with a survivor and/or killer to put into its realm.

though what would be an interesting idea would be to have one of the parents as a survivor, that way, we would know more about the Imperiatti than what the Pariahs know about them.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    edited November 2020

That make sense, but sound so boring.

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890

I do think we'll get the other Pariah's in time, it's pretty apparent that they're BHVR's take on the Losers Club from IT, but I'm cool with it since King seems unflinching in his refusal to let them add any of his properties ingame. If we get a licensed chapter next, maybe two in a row, or maybe a licensed chapter and a licensed paragraph (James Sunderland, please?), then we get back to the Entity cult and the Pariahs, I'd be A-OK. But adding them back to back is becoming a bit odd since with the release of Chapter 18, it marks four characters all taken from the same version of Terra, which is a first for the Entity.

• turtlesforlife
    turtlesforlife Member Posts: 20

I would be okay with that but I want at least 2 licensed chapters before going back to the pariahs, entity cult, etc because it's kinda better from a business standpoint also I hope that not all og chapters next year are focused on the pariahs

• R52G

I’d be okay if they did a licensed chapter and then another Pariah story (w/a map this time ofc) and then rotated it like that until they finished the Pariahs’ storyline. We’d def need Dyer’s Island as the next map though with at least 2-3 other variations of it. I’d love an island map in the game. 😊👍🏼

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Is it just me that hates the multiverse thing? I liked when we though all characters were from the same universe with Bill being an exception.

• R52G

I just consider all of them to be in the same universe (w/exception of a couple of the licensed people) regardless of who says what.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Yeah I'd like to think that too, I was sorta eh when it became oh they roam the multiverse thing, I was like are you serious, come on this is not DC

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

I hope they give us other survivors i hate the idea of entity's cult

• R52G

I can’t imagine this will be the only thing they’ll do. At most they’d have another 2-3 chapters of this and then they’d be done with it. Who knows, maybe they’ll do a chapter with two survivors again and they’d finish the Pariah’s Story that way.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

There is a theory that the black vale made some of the killers kill people for example:

Huntress: sending an elk to attack anna's mother

Spirit: Or make rin's father lose his job so the entity corrupts his mind so he can murder his daughter and wife

Doctor: Making herman carter enter the CIA program so he can experiment on specimens unsupervised

Plague: Sending infected rats into the city of babylon

Well this is just a theory i hope this won't become canon if it does.....i'll call my lawyer to sue BHVR

• R52G

That’s an interesting theory. It’s a bit complex, but it’s very interesting.