This is how I'd improve the game.

ByNWR
ByNWR Member Posts: 32
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've thinked of a few small changes I'd like to share with you since I recon they'd help make the game funnier, fairer and overall better IMO:

1. Pallets are great. But they'd be even greater if, instead of 15-20 as there are right now per map, there were 1 or 2. Yeah, 2 top. More than 2 makes people abuse of 'em.
  2. Survivors should die on first hook immediately. After all, it's not realistic for them to survive once they have a hook destroying their damn shoulder.
  3. 1 hit to down them. Always. It's the same as on the previous point. No chance somebody could actually get up once you've been your brains bashed by Buba's hammer for instance.
  4. Anything less than 15 gens it's an invitation to the gen rush party. That's just a fact.
  5. Items and addons should remain as they are, but with a tiny twist: they should be there as a trap for survivors. If anyone dares to pick up a lantern, medkit, pink/purple key or toolbox, should be ban before entering a match. Green key with no addons are ok for me.
  6. Survivor's aura reading by killers should be compulsory.
  7. No terror radius. Ever.
  8. 1-2 perks top to choose as a surv. 17-20 as a killer.

Whatcha think?

Comments