Keep crashing on Xbox series x

Options
124»

Comments

• tonyischill
    tonyischill Member Posts: 53
    edited November 2020
    Options

Partially* forgiven. Let’s not forget this took 4 days to get out as well as little to no direct communication from the devs

• HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 212
    Options

Well just be happy that you get the Patch on a Saturday. And please don't forget that the patch has go through the Xbox Certification before it goes live. I think the Devs did really well with this. They collected Informations from the Community on Tuesday/Wednesday. Fixed it probably on Thursday/friday and it goes through certification.

Thank you Devs :)

• Szynkacz
    Szynkacz Member Posts: 13
    Options

So far so good.

• N45tyd4z
    N45tyd4z Member Posts: 3
    Options

All working again

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    Options

got an 500mb patch, works now

• Lavindathar
    Lavindathar Member Posts: 38
    edited November 2020
    Options

Guess I’m the only one it doesn’t work for. I’m not freezing, yet not found a killer game in the last 30minutes.

previous Xbox finds a game in 2 minutes.

Now for the stupid part. Please please please don’t tell me that to play from the series x to the previous Xbox one we need cross play enabled? I really have to play against Pc players with a huge hardware advantage to get the chance of meeting the normal console player base?

theres probably 50 players playing XSX or less, so we have to use crossplay. Which is fine, except for PC. Why can’t we have a console only option for Xbox and PlayStation. Game would be a hell of a lot more popular if pc players didn’t stomp all over Console ones due to the mouse sensitivity.

Post edited by Lavindathar on
  • Lavindathar
    Lavindathar Member Posts: 38
    Options

Ok that does seem to be the case. Queues are good with crossplay on.

but man this matchmaking is awful. Me and my buddy keep getting put with killers below rank 10, and survivors that are 18-20. Why are red ranks matched like this? Just taking the mick out of low rank killers isn’t fun.

• tonyischill
    Options

I noticed this too. Seems like I get matched with more crossplay people rather than xbox players

• HulkinPUNK
    HulkinPUNK Member Posts: 9
    Options

My friends still on xbox one show as on a different platform now. Im sure with the new cod being out we won't have very many series players on.

• Thane_Valkarian
    Thane_Valkarian Member Posts: 45
    Options
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,505
    Options

in case you've not seen this, it's a small thank you for the inconvenience you were caused.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,505
    Options

And thank you to all those on this thread who helped, you really helped us to narrow down the problem. It's much appreciated.

• tonyischill
    Options

NICE!!!! We did it guys!