Your Preferred Rank Colors?

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Well, since my game crashed and i'm now sitting on a DC ban, how about a question for y'all?

Which rank colors are your most- & least favorite to be in?

Can be different for each role of course.

Comments

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

I would say my favorite is purple rank. Its just right that I get good killers and good survivors. Green rank killers are full of tunnelers, and green rank survivors most of the time don't know what they are doing. Red rank killers are intense to play against and red rank survivors are "skillful" but can be selfish and sometimes act more stupid then the green rank.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Purple

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Most favorite to be in Red - then I know I can put the game away till the 13th

Least favorite to be in is Green - for some reason when I get tardy and fall into Green. People just stop trying to save hooks. So I have to drop a perk and take Deliverance just so I can unhook myself.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Red or Purple are usually fine.

While the occasional boosted root vegetables still make an appearance here, I usually encounter plenty of "competent-enough" survivor/killer players to have an enjoyable time and feel challenged by my opposition.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

I wanna see some more blue here (like the blue from neas tic tac teal punk cut head)

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I love being in those red ranks babey!!! I don't discriminate either, I have gotten wrecked by lower ranks because of their interesting tactics and such, but I tend to get anxious if I dip back into purple because the MM gets so wonky and I always end up getting farmed!! Oh well, all I can do is hope for the best lol!

• CaptainRaider
    CaptainRaider Member Posts: 151

red rank is fav

purple is least fav for survivor

as killer it doesn’t matter bcz you don’t rely on teammates but red rank preferred.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Green, because that's where all the tryhards are. Like brown ranks that have gotten to green for their first time and have something to prove both survivor and killer side. You see a lot of yellow rank killers do the same thing but they're less potent and easier to vanquish.

Red/purple or straight brown ranks are my chill zone. Everyone knows what they're doing. The game progresses smoothly. So on and so forth.

Okay okay green ranker, I ran you for 5 gens and my team bodyblocked for me so I could get out the exit gate. Don't have a nuclear explosion.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

I like purple decent teammates and I can mess around with fun builds. Plus I find killer's to be less sweaty there than in any other rank

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I was away from the game for months and came back at 20 and worked my way back to 5. I would say I consistently had good teammates at yellow ranks, which surprised me. I get tons and TONS of teammates who do nothing but self care and wait for everyone else to finish the last gen. Or three. When I'm injured and the only person working on the last gen, it's a nightmare. It's kinda shocking how often all three teammates stop playing in red and purple ranks.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

I'll never leave red rank so no point in thinking back on the good old days

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

as survivor i hate brown/yellow ranks. real camping ie: litterly standing in front of a hooked survivor despite not seeing any survivor nearby is common at this rank

as killer red rank b/c sweat squads ovi

• i personally like both purple and green as they both have just chill killers and servs who just wanna have fun with no sweat

• HiddenNugget
    HiddenNugget Member Posts: 32

Mine is purple, games are good for me

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769

As survivor red because I get the best teammates possible.

Not good, but the best possible.

As killer, green ranks. I don't feel too bad for the survivors because sometimes it hits the endgame screen and I see purple or red but I don't have to sweat at all and I can just foruc on ensuring everyone has a fun game.

Shane I haven't been in green ranks since literally the start of lockdown when I began playing enough to hit rank 1 consistently (before that I'd be able to hit 5 in my free time, and I'd be playing a lot more survivor).

• BillyMain77
    BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415
    edited November 2020

As a rank 1 survivor and killer, for survivor i enjoy the sweaty hardcore gameplay at rank 1 but only if its with some friends, solo que dbd is just lame.

Now i have the most fun at ranks 16-20 with the experience and game knowledge i have now.

Its simply fun to troll a new killer and help new survivors. Rank 20s always make the best plays that make me Lol. Granted if you somehow do manage to get hooked your probably going to die because survivors are to scared to save. (Ahhh the good ole days)

With that being said after i make sure all my other team mates are out i always let the killer kill me. I mean if the killer is gonna put up with me for 5 gens then he deserves a kill and im on my smuf acc anyway so could care less about pips.

Edit :

For killer I like red ranks. I want a challenge and im always looking to improve my gameplay and you can only get better by facing better survivors.

Nothing better than steamrolling over a swf in red ranks.