What's your favorite mori and why?

Options

Mine is either deathslingers or Onis, they're so brutal and the cinematic angles make em look perfect.

I also believe ghostface's is pretty high on the list alongside demogorgons and blight's

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Pyramid Head, just because it actually distorts the survivor's legs

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Bubba. Love that hammer smack to the head

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 602
    Options

Leatherface!!!

And Oni

:)

Because they are brutal

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

Deathslinger for sure. I'm also fond of Huntress because she knows how to swing an axe.

A bonus one is the Shape's because of how simple it is and the way he stares into their eyes. You know he's enjoying it.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

I actually don't like the chainsaw boys' moris because it looks silly that they don't get cut in half. I know it's due to limitations but eh

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

Oni's for the pure brutality of it, and Ghostface just because I laugh everytime I see it.

• CustomerService
    CustomerService Member Posts: 479
    Options

Idk about the best. I know the worst though: What’s with the Pig’s and Legion’s moris.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

Nurse, and Bubba.

They look especially cruel and intensive in the first-person-camera. But rather meh in the 3rd person.

I fear that one day they will change them to 3rd person as well.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    edited November 2020
    Options

Nurse is the best.

She doesn’t use her weapon and it’s just a so completely original, unlike any of the others, imo

• kreeper124
    kreeper124 Member Posts: 491
    Options

Favorite is oni, second favorite is the twins when you have victor with you

• SeeAndWait
    SeeAndWait Member Posts: 94
    Options

pyramid head and hag.

they should improve wraith mori though.

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629
    Options

Nurse. Choke me 👁👄👁

• AberrationCreation
    AberrationCreation Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hag and Huntress for sure, demo is close but why do survivors keep their heads :(

(EDIT: also gotta say even though i don't play him much, ghostface mori is good for a laugh)

• Slunkster
    Slunkster Member Posts: 83
    Options

I like ghostface's one for the slight comical effect of it and how close to the movie mentality it does strike (movie killer the in-game Ghostface is most def not based on *wink wink*)

Same goes for Michael's morí.

After that, I have no particular feeling for them, they are more or less brutal or realistic and suit the character pretty well but none really strike me more than the rest.

Side note : One I'd like to see implemented for the violence of it in its absence of violence would be the killer going on its knees to soflty pick the survivor of the ground and hold you tenderly in their arms as you pass out and they close your eyes respectfully. The creepiness of such a mori would be great IMO.

• Slunkster
    Slunkster Member Posts: 83
    Options

For legion, I feel the mori could have had a bit more stabbing to illustrate he frenzy more. it feels more like a calculated murder which only one of them would be 100% capable off while the rest would mostly do it for the adrenaline rush. Right now the mori feel like a killer enjoying their pray, not someone going frenzy and stabbing someone to death until the adrenaline rush drops as the legion power would have me expect.

But that's just me nitpicking.

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871
    Options

Oh I love Laurie's. I was so surprised when she started the mori with me on my first hook by bringing a Pig with her, unhooking and offering my body to the starving animal that proceeded to maul me. The most impressive part was watching the Pig also mutilate her, idk Laurie must've kept her scarcely fed. The ordeal ended with our corpses on hooks. Hope I never play with that Laurie with Mori again.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    Options

Clown. Finger licking good.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

I'm a big fan of Hag's its so visceral.

I wish I recorded that last game, I mori'd Lori and the camera panned to behind some barrels in the lab. All you could see was the feet twitching and then the hag walking away licking her fingers through the small gap, it was very horror movie scene.

• BabyBubz
    BabyBubz Member Posts: 68
    Options

I adore Hag's mori, it's soooo good bc i love to eat survivors sometimes.

And i also like Pig's mori. No, it is not good or smth but it's very short and saves my time it matches.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,559
    Options

Mine is a simple one, it's the HillBillys - and it's purely for the sneer when he wipes his hand across his face when he's done.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Legion's, I like that the survivor is actually trying to fight back instead of just sitting there and taking it

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

Legion's, because the survivor tries to fight back.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

Either Leatherface's or Clown's.

The little "mmh" noise Clown makes at the end of his mori is one of my favorite audio snippets in DbD.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

my No1 is Piggy's, it's such a quick and smooth animation, feelz so satisfying to preform. Followed closely by Huntress, because just when you think she's done, there's more.

• MaxFiGuy
    MaxFiGuy Member Posts: 56
    Options

I like Legion's Mori. I like how the survivor fights back and resists a little. The survivor shoves them back and blocks a vital attack with their arm. I know it doesn't really make sense since you would think 4 people could gang up on the one Legion, but I like how it reminds me that a lot of the the killers are just people, too.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    edited November 2020
    Options

Leatherface. It's brutal and then at the end he has a little celebration.

• MythMage
    MythMage Member Posts: 521
    Options

Easily Legion's. It's so vicious and it feels like a back and forth between killer and survivor. Really nice.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i LOVE the Deathslingers Mori.

its just too good

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

I'm surprised I don't see Hag's mori more in this thread. She rips open the survivor and eats them alive. How metal is that?

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

bubba's mori, michael myers and ghostface are my favorites

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

Legion.

It has the most interaction between survivors and killer

It makes sense the survivors are more likely to fight or at least hold out against a teenager

It's probably one of the most brutal and painful moris in the game.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Michael's. Its so personal. He stares right into your face while he is stabbing you. Plus the survivors' weakly smacking him on the shoulder while he does it. Then when they're dead he tosses them aside like a piece of garbage.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Nurse, Clown, and Oni because their mori's either are or in the their backstory

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365
    Options

Ghostface.

• HiddenNugget
    HiddenNugget Member Posts: 32
    Options

Mine is Legion. Its absolutely brutal and always looks good.

• DarthRevan21
    DarthRevan21 Member Posts: 73
    Options

Oni, Myers, and Ghostface