What Perks Do You Use For Survivor?

Options

Personally I run;

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,826
    Options

My default is Iron Will, Unbreakable, Borrowed Time, and an interchangeable fourth perk which could be Soul Guard, Tenacity, Plunderer's, WGLF, or something else, depends on my mood.

Of course, my perk loadout can change entirely if I'm trying to do a challenge or if I feel like doing something specific, like a chest build with Plunderer's, Ace in the Hole, and Pharmacy or Unbreakable. I may start to use Left Behind as the fourth perk in that build, because I'm tired of finding a key but not the hatch. Oh my god I hate how I never find the hatch when I have a key.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    edited November 2020
    Options

I try and get creative

Iron Will, Balanced Landing, Borrowed Time, We'll make it.

Dead Hard, Alert, Kindred, Hope,

Leader, Botany Knowledge, Bond, Lithe.

Aftercare, Calm Spirit, Sprint Burst, and leader.

Considering something with Iron Will and Lucky Break.

• Dhurl421
    Dhurl421 Member Posts: 154
    Options

I typically go Kindred, We'll Make It, Alert, and Botany Knowledge with a Med-Kit.

Love self-sufficiency with 2-3 fast heals for myself, including fast healing for teammates to get back into the game.

Plus tracking the Killer in important moments throughout the match to help me and my teammates make good decisions.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

I've been using We're gonna Live Forever,Dead Hard,Unbreakable and Borrowed Time a lot lately

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

SAME

I never find the damn hatch when i happen to get one in the match.

But when i play killer,survivor get so lucky with the hatch spawn sometimes :(

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

I do swap builds around pretty regularly so that I don't get bored running the same handful of perks all the time.

Iron Will is probably my one constant right now. I dislike not having it in my build and I enjoy some of the crazy stuff you can get away with when you have it. Spine Chill and Kindred formerly held a similar value to me, but I've been trying to move away from using them quite so frequently.

Recently, I've been running a lot of Windows of Opportunity and Ace in the Hole while I practice flashlight shenanigans (in addition to Iron Will and either WGLF or Dead Hard).

Though I might swap to a "Destroy All Totems" build for a while so that I can better handle all these Ruin/Undying gamers that I keep seeing.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,826
    Options

Oh goddamn yes, just yes. When I kill the third survivor, I pretty much assume the fourth is getting the hatch. I've gotten so conditioned to it that I'll often just go break pallets while I wait for them to hatch out, and if I happen to find it first then holy crap that survivor is somehow unluckier than me, poor guy.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Pretty much every perk. Right now I'm making builds around Built to Last and Visionary.

• TapeKnot
    TapeKnot Member Posts: 248
    Options

I'm a killer main and haven't had the bloodpoints to level up my survivors that much, so I just use the best perks I have on hand (usually mediocre level 1 perks).

• FrostySeal
    FrostySeal Member Posts: 606
    Options

It usually depends, but my main build is Dead hard, DS, unbreakable, and iron will.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 685
    Options

My default is Calm Spirit, Soul Guard, Detectives Hunch, and Tenacity. Not a top tier build, but I like it

• AvengerBear
    AvengerBear Member Posts: 100
    Options

I run self care, botany, desperate measure, resilient

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723
    Options

Iron Will, Spine Chill, Any Means Necessary, and the last perk changes.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

Depends, most of the time I'm running bond, we are gonna farm forever, bt and either iron will or unbreakable.

If I'm memeing, I run qnq, head on, pebble and red herring.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

Kindred, Inner Strength, Detectives Hunch and Dead Hard

I can’t trust my team to do anything.

• Katie_met
    Katie_met Member Posts: 422
    Options

My main build is Adrenaline, DS, Spine Chill and Iron Will. Sometimes I play Unbreakable instead of Adrenaline, if I'm getting slugged a lot.

• SeeAndWait
    SeeAndWait Member Posts: 94
    Options

for information, is always spine chill and bond. whatever build I play, spine chill need to be in it. OoO can be used too.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,784
    Options

Iron will, Balanced Landing/Dead Hard, Spinechill and windows of opportunity

• Foohy
    Foohy Member Posts: 26
    Options

I use a build that let's me get a ton of bloodpoints while also offering support to my team and even distract the killer a little.

Iron Will, Dead Hard, We'll Make It, We're Gonna Live Forever

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

I avoid meta like the plague ... not the killer...like the saying... NVM I hate meta perks because they are cheap af and win the game for you.

That said I have some builds with a meta perk in them because I have destributed every perk over the survivors, so all are running a unique build (for as far as possible as there are not enough perks in the game to give all survivors or killers a unique set, we are 10 perks short)

• CaiRuoyan
    CaiRuoyan Member Posts: 10
    Options

As a survivor usually staying in yellow ranks

when playing SWF with friends who play better than me: Spine Chill, Adrenaline or Dead Hard, Small Game or Bond, Technician

when playing SWF with friends new to this game: Spine Chill, We're Gonna Live Forever, Borrowed Time, Saboteur

when playing alone trying to improve my skills: Spine Chill, Object of Obsession, Decisive Strike, We're Gonna Live Forever or Unbreakable

when playing alone looking for some good items: Spine Chill (may be replaced by Appraisal when the new chapter comes out), Plunderer's Instinct, Ace in the Hole, Pharmacy

I almost can't play without Spine Chill LOL

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,528
    Options

I change perks around a lot at the moment but my staple two are always Head On and Quick & Quiet, the other 2 in my loadout varies, it tends to go with my mood.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    Options

Heheheh

Glad you asked

Boil over, Unbreakable, Flip Flop, Tenacity

Do all you want, you will not hook me

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Right now I'm playing a little Claudette so I'm using a map info/healer build.

Empathy for map knowledge, Botany knowledge to counter slowdown add ons or perks on heals, a brown medkit and self-care (lets me get at least 1 and a half or so fast heals on myself and if I need to self care its only marginally slower than a normal heal with Botany), and Small Game for totems. I usually check for Ruin. If its active I'll prioritise totems until I see someone get injured or someone else cleanses. Botany isn't as strong as we'll make it for fast unhook heals, but the fact that its always active makes it more consistent against non-tunnelers. And since they increased We'll make it to 8 seconds instead of 6 its a lot harder to get a quick panic heal off.

• Icery
    Icery Member Posts: 199
    Options

Vigil, Sprint Burst, DS, Nea's crouching perk i dont remember its name rn

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

A friend of mine from work has recently specced into completely locker based build and is convinced its the greatest perk build of all time, despite how often it gets him killed. He's very excited for the new Elodie perk.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

Calm Spirit, Lithe, Dance With Me and then whatever perk I feel like running, normally I just use Deliverence

• modernhighlander
    modernhighlander Member Posts: 27
    Options

Back when I played Ash Williams I had a protection hit build

Self Care - WGLF - Mettle of Man - Borrowed Time

I have a stealth build

Iron Will - Sprint Burst - Urban Evasion - Spine Chill

Then my main build is just pretty simple

Decisive Strike - Self Care - Spine Chill - Dead Hard

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    Options

That sounds beautiful. Pump that one up! Head on and prosper!

• xXM7MD97Xx
    xXM7MD97Xx Member Posts: 16
    Options

I usually use Bond,Deadhard,DS,Adrenaline I Switch between Dead Hard and Sprint Burst

• throwaway1234
    throwaway1234 Member Posts: 11
    Options

I tend to use one or two unique perks on the survivor im playing as I'm levelling them up, an exhaustion perk, and a perk I think fits well. To give a few examples:

Zarina with: for the people, resilience, dead hard, and quick and quiet

Nea with: urban, balanced, lightweight and q&q (one of my favorite chase oriented builds i have)

And Feng with: lithe, alert, lightweight, and urban (my other favorite chase build i made)

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    Options

I go solo often so:

Bond to see teammates and to know what I need to do.

Prove Thyself for a little extra Bloodpoints on the side, also if we need to speed up gen repair.

Desperate Measures because I can’t live without it. Healing and unhooking speeds are great.

Iron Will to try and hide from the Killer if need be, and/or to make goofy plays.

Basically, any perk that works throughout the majority of the match.

• Bill_I_Am__Overbeck
    Options

I often like using these perks:

Sprint Burst, Botany Knowledge, Self-Care, and Fixated. Fixated is wonderful during chases, since when you're healthy you get that 20% speed boost while walking (making hiding from the killer really easy after using Sprint Burst).

Dead Hard, Resilience, Spine-Chill, and Stake-Out. Rewards both being chased by the killer (15% faster vaults FTW). Get a token from Stakeout while hiding? Get that nice extra 1% bonus for great skill checks (and the tokens don't decrease if you make those skill checks). Add the 9% while injured? It's almost like using a BNP.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Options

my main build is prove thyself, streetwise, leader, and vigil