Dangit, I Just Can't Find A Good 4th Wraith Perk!

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Okay, you there!

Tell me your best Perk for Wraith!

And, preferably, not a Perk that's like: "Wow, this is really good IF you also equip this Perk."

Mkay? Cause i'm kinda already stacked, just need 1 more slot to fill.

ยซ1

Comments

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

Discordance, pop or bamboozle?

• Boss

I didn't do that cause that's not necessary.

Read the 2nd sentence please.

• Boss

If you mention Perks i already have on, that's perfectly fine, that just tells me i'm already doing good by someone's book.

Just imagine your slots empty, what's the first thing you put on him that's not in combination with anything else?

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766

Since Spine Chill typically forces you to either moonwalk or look at the sky, Stridor or Whispers can work. You can pick which one you want.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Nurses Calling

• CaptainRaider
    CaptainRaider Member Posts: 151

My build for him is ruin, undying, nurses/tinkerer, and forced penance I think. If you already have gen defense AND gen information then forced penance is GOATED on him.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Dark Devotion is pretty funny. Survivors don't usually expect a Wraith with no terror radius to approach them while not cloaked. Might lead to cheeky grabs in some situations.

Otherwise Wraith also plays well with any perks that let him insta-down like Make Your Choice, Haunted Grounds, NOED, etc.

If you wanna go fast, there's always Play With Your Food too (Wraith can cheese PWYF stacks faster than any other killer after all).

I mean, these aren't my "they go in the build first" perks, but that's because they usually get preceded by the stuff that I'll use on any killer (BBQ, Whispers, PGtW, Sloppy Butcher, etc).

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    edited November 2020

Sloppy butcher, Enduring, Devour Hope(People don't think the wraith is a threat and then Devour goes off), or I'm all ears, Make Your Choice.

You really can't go wrong with any of these on wraith mainly because your an M1 killer.

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,690

I mean.... what's your build?

Whispers is good on everyone. Sloppy is great since you're an M1 killer. I'm All Ears is a bit of an underrated gem imo. BBQ is always great.

• DFP
    DFP Member Posts: 156

Iron grasp or Agitation for my fourth slot, got all the speed i need for the chase, just gotta put em where I want them asap when its done so I can get moving on to the next go around. :)

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Make Your Choice

• Boss

It absolutely is important.

Again, not the question though.

But thanks for your answer. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

MYC should be a good one since he is good at getting close to survivors.

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

not having nurse's on a stealth killer like wraith is leaving money on the table

ruin can be great on him just because it makes them not want to get off gen even when they hear the ringing (bone clapper and ghost make this unbelieveably deadly)

the standard basic attack only perks go great on him: haunted grounds, noed,stbfl

you need info and slowdown if you didnt pick ruin you might pick pop if you arent too hungry for bp you might pick discordance or whispers over bbq

sloppy and thana can be good but thana might not be good on him after its change

• DaKnight
    DaKnight Member Posts: 720
    edited November 2020

Ruin, Undying, Discordance, Sloppy Butcher

Dump sloppy for nurses if you have the mangled add-on, or maybe MYC with the wallhacks add-on

Although if I could only have one perk in the game entirely, it's discordance. Too useful to stop gen stacking in the early game, otherwise you lose gen #1 in the first 40~ seconds.

• DarKaron
    DarKaron Member Posts: 615

I personally run Dying Light on several Killers, vut the first I tried it on, to great success, was Wraith.

Ideally, you'd be hooking and/or chasing down Survivors all over for it to work.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

bamboozle...because i feel it's underated

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463

I mean, it depends on your other perks... which are?

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Honestly, this may be part of your build, but sloppy butcher is amazing on him.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

and i'm thinking catching ppl in jungle gyms while cloaked, then blocking a window and uncloaking as they try to loop back to window

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Dragons Grip. It might activate once or twice in a trial, but the sheer paranoia will stop them from tapping gens you've recently kicked, thus also giving you a little free regression.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Depends on your wraith playstyle, I go for the hit cloak hit.

I use enduring, spirit furi, bbq and pop.

Sometimes I change things around with PWYF which is fun with purple windstorm.

But anyways I think it also depends on what you have because discordance is amazing, stbfl is decent with him.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

Ruin, Undying, BBQ and Nurses is my Build.

I also hit and run when playing him, unless I am sure I can get that down during the chase, otherwise I just cloak and leave... or maybe I am just pretending that I am leaving.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,109

Sloppy.

• frysauce01
    frysauce01 Member Posts: 30

Barbeque to get dem FAT bloodpoints!

• CustomerService
    CustomerService Member Posts: 479

Bamboozle.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Insidious, ofc

I feel like either nurses or sloppy is always great for wraithing. I like myc too especially with speed addons - even if you don't go back to the hook every time it'll make the rescuer paranoid.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Devour hope. Best perk in the game!

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited November 2020

my wraith build is pop, mindbreaker, MYC, and bbq.

I just go on a rampage doing hit and runs whenever a save happens to try to get the MYC and i often get like 3 or 5 downs a game with that perk depending if i'm running windstrom addons. Mindbreaker also gets me a lot of hits and unaware survivors forget that they are exhausted and even if they get the exhaustion perk back it's no big deal since i can just leave them or go back into cloak to catch up. pop and bbq are obvious since it's regression and info with extra bp.

if there is a perk your not using i would recommend either MYC or mindbreaker, both are good on wraith even when alone since he is a fast ambush killer.

edit: if your heavy with gen defence i would replace MYc with dragons grip, wraith is one of the few killers who can use that perk well and with mindbreaker you might get that survivor fairly easily. i have only ran it a few times tho because i find MYC more fun to use since im less defensive with gens as wraith.

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195

I would say Save The Best For Last or Sloppy Butcher since you can usually get the first hit a lot easier than the second hit

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Oh I HAVE to run Dark Devotion on Wraith now! Fun builds always beat effective builds for me.

• SeeAndWait
    SeeAndWait Member Posts: 94

Bambozle, BBQ, Noed.

for combo perks: blood hound and sloppy butcher.

• Strange_Scarecrow
    Strange_Scarecrow Member Posts: 50

Make your choice or Play with your food

Couldn't pick one sorry

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Nurse's because no TR. Sloppy always good on Wraith and STBFL. Discordance. This is not my build but all perks are good as a fourth perk. And I know at least one of them you do not have in your three standing perks. So problem solved!

• TheButcher6641
    TheButcher6641 Member Posts: 252

If you're still looking for answers, I would try putting on forced penance. Since Wraith is viewed as weak killer, people often body-block. It can come in handy for slowing down healing.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I like Franklin's on Wraith. It helps get rid of those pesky items.

• Boss
  • SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

all these comments, and not once did I see somebody recommend Save The Best For Last. Just an insane perk for M1 killers, can really come in super clutch vs bully squads or when you find the team trying to get that last gen done. Along with all the other random moments it will help.

Else, under rated perk for all Killers, Fire Up. Again, just a simply insane perk for the buffs it gives you, especially since once you get them, they're yours to keep. I don't see why you wouldn't consider running it either, considering that as Wraith your bound to lose a few gens without the lethality most other killers have over you.

Lastly, in a similar vain to Fire Up. I'm All Ears, specially with Wraiths enhanced kit for mind games vs a lot of other killers, the aura reading can be so nice on them blind loops to make a play or even maybe a counter play! I have had it come in very handy and helped me end chases a lot sooner than they otherwise would have.

They're my top three perks I'd recommend, and I should prolly mention its in order of preference from 1st to 3rd.

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 541

Brutal, Enduring, and either the combo of ruin and undying or pop and sloppy/corrupt

Windstorm and swift for addons

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Zanshin Tactics, trust me

• Pipefish
    Pipefish Member Posts: 331

NOED, that perk has single handedly made me come back from games I already lost.

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

Sloppy Butcher. You need everyone injured for Wraith to have any pressure.

Nurses' Calling. You need to stop people from healing and destroying your pressure.

Save the Best for Last. All you do is M1, so M1 better.

Play with your Food. Farm the obsession for stacks and get paid off with wickedly fast chases.

All are good if you aren't running them already.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Devour.

But you knew that already.

I'm another member of the Devour Hope Cult.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I'd say Sloppy, Ruin and Undying. Add Nurse's to that also.

Since I don't know what perks you have I have to just suggest 4 to be safe.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,790

To pick just one, Sloppy Butcher. I love pairing it with Nurse's too. I don't have Ruin / Undying unlocked on him but you can't go wrong with that combo either. Skip the Tinkerer, though :D

Also, not even bullshitting, running Insidious is a blast on Wraith. You can bait survivors into thinking you re-cloaked and left them while just standing in the middle of the loop. Doesn't always work, but when it does it's magic. I love imagining people's reaction when they realize ๐Ÿ˜‚