We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Delete SWF (and many more)

Delete the option for friends who wanna play together a game, playing solo is more fun. If it's possible, ban the on comms discord exploiters.

Dead hard, OP: Needs cooldown 250 seconds. (Less times exhausted on the ground) 😉

Borrowed Time: Extremely OP. Make it 1 time use like unbreakable. Can't tunnel properly players out of the game. 😢

DS: The most crutch perk. Disable it when i touch the corn, pointing the Claudette, walk 1 meter, and when closing my eyelid. 😖

Sprint Burst: I'm so close to the survivor and denies me the hit! 99 the sprint burst is also bannable offense!

Only then, the poor killers will find peace. Make it happen devs.

Other OP survivor perk?

Comments

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629

Nooooooo nerf

ruin+undying to op

nerf spirit and slinger

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

You missed unbreakable. Getting up is way too op >:(

• valvarez4
    valvarez4 Member Posts: 868

Agree, if the remove campers, sluggers, tunnelers, moris, spirit, freedy, MYC, B&C, Undiying, NOED, bloodlust, ....

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,702

you forgot about the function of the button ‚W‘ which should be disabled during chases.

and stealth mechanics, survs should glow while they are crouching, preferably with that map marker option, so other survs know when a teammates plays immered and crouches!

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

You forgot to put /s

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Nah,No Mither is even worse.

The survivor can pick themself up multiple times

No counterplay at all.Should be nerfed,honestly

• Lyfe
    Lyfe Member Posts: 197

HOW HAVE THE DEVS LEFT THIS IN FOR 4 YEARS?!!! ABSOLUTELY INSANE

I have to go write a forum post on leaving the game for the 16th time this month because the survivor kobe'd.

• B_Swims08232004
    B_Swims08232004 Member Posts: 12

I would not want for them to remove "SWF" but i get where you are coming from they call out you're every move flick their flashlights and run crutch perks. AND the thing that i hate most is how their so ######### toxic about how they lost in endgame chat like wh-

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

Mmk, let’s tackle this.

SWF doesn’t need deleted, most 4-mans are not organized enough to be a “guaranteed loss” like people claim. There are groups that will dominate, but most (keyword: most, not some) will not.

Deadhard, sure it’s a free second chance. Seems fine to me the way it is though.

DS/BT: This is slightly a problem, but not for the reasons you think. This removes all consequences or poor gameplay from survivors. People aren’t using BT at high levels to counter tunneling. They run to the hook in the middle of the chase, and the recently unhooked survivor affected by BT purposely tunnels themselves to bait a free hit, removing all consequences of the bad play by the survivor who rushed hook.

DS same way. Removes all consequences of poor play. Now a survivor can get off the hook, and jusy immediately rush to gen. Don’t need to heal, don’t need to get off gen when killer comes by...because they have a Get out of Jail free card.

I understand the sarcasm in your post, but please quit pretending killers want these things nerfed to support a camping/tunneling strategy, as it’s just not true. I’m not a killer main, I play evenly both sides, but I can understand the killer perspective easy.

Bottomline, in a competitive game...you should ALWAYS be punished for playing poorly.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060

Bruh Iron will should make survivor breath louder so I can ez clap with Spirit every game, and if survivors dont use iron will every match they will lose 10 milion bloodpoints and all their items. you new to the game? You will get banned for that should played earlier like the rest of us