My experience so far with no blood lust

Options

So i played 3 games so far all 4Ks(rank 4)

2 Pig- Surge, endering, bbq, STBFL

1 Legion- Same thing but discordance instead of STBFL.

Legit noticed no difference at least on these 3 maps

Autohaven wreckers yard, chapel, and badham.

So hows yalls games going?

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited November 2020
    Options

A 0k, 2 2ks & a 4k today.

Can't play more right now.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

I've just been playing anti-loop killers like Clown and Doc. No real change but a lot of bad matchmaking skewing my views

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

So far for me.

Legion 4k 3 gens remaining autohaven.

Legion 3k 2 gens remaining bloodlodge.

Ghostface 1k 3 escaped, red forest.

Clown 4k adept, the game.

Pig 3k 1 escape, badham (can't remember the number).

Pig 2k 2 escape coal tower

Trapper 1k 3 escape through hatch with key, midwich.

And just oni until now mostly 3-4k.

So far my experience without bloodlust has been great but on some maps is kinda needed/would be great.

Holding W is working great as a survivor.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,629
    edited November 2020
    Options

So far:

Game 1 Legion, Badham - 2K, 8 Hooks

Game 2 Pig, Badham - 4K 12 Hooks

Game 3 Trapper, Sanctum - 2K, 9 Hooks

Game 4 Wraith, Resting Place - 4K, 12 Hooks

Game 5 Hag, Abattoir - 4K, 9 Hooks

Game 6 Doctor, The Game (Map Offering from a Survivor), 4K, 11 Hooks

Game 7 Wraith, Wretched Shop, 4K, 10 Hooks

Game 8 Doctor, Wretched Shop, 4K, 12 Hooks

Game 9 Legion, Hawkins, 4K, 10 Hooks

If I got a 4K, not all Gens were done, but I dont know how many were done. (All games without Ruin or PGTW, but Corrupt Intervention on all Killers except for Pig)

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,235
    Options

Yea i don't think you will notice it much if at all on balanced maps, only on unbalanced maps will you notice a problem. But all the unbalanced maps r being fixed with the graphical reworks, such as how new ormand is far more balanced.

• Bootlegmoth
    Bootlegmoth Member Posts: 290
    Options

I didnt even know they'd turned it off until I went on forum after the matches. Tbh with the new map reworks I don't think it will be missed

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

Sorry, we're ######### off for the weekend.

Good luck dealing with a ######### up mechanic.

G1t gud nubz!! LULZ!

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374
    Options

yeah id agree, thats why i asked i mainly want to see how people who played it already are doing, mainly on midwich which i dont want to play with or without bloodlust honestly

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236
    Options

I mean, I would get a chance to try it if people wouldn't disconnect when they see I'm playing doctor for my daily.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    Options

Two games so far

One clown who just seemed to want his four BBQ stacks and then he was chill

Second was a really bad Toblerone and I had equally bad teammates so it didn't seem any different than those situations usually do.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,665
    Options

Did all the killer tome challenges using Billy/Legion/Demo - Similar results.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    Options

I have had 9 games as survivor and only been hit twice. It's laughable. Mind you I am also out of Haddonfield offerings, and moved onto Autohaven offerings.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,789
    Options

Well, night one involved 7 grabs that got cancelled, and I thought, "Yeah, Bloodlust is way less satisfying than outplaying someone at a pallet and then standing still for a second while they run away unharmed."

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Options

Out of all my games as survivor:

0k-1k if the killer doesn't hard tunnel/camp someone to death or someone suicides on first hook.

3k if the killer is going full try hard with add-ons/offerings.

Even with potato teammates who have a phobia of generators making me do over half of them I still generally speaking escaped or was the only one to die every normal game.

Also I do not blame killers for camping/tunneling hard as there are so many infinites without Blood Lust its not even funny(Even a shack varient can be an infinite right now).

• Exellen
    Exellen Member Posts: 49
    Options

Exactly the same as before. If you activate bloodlust often you are most likely bad killer.

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

I dunno if they've buffed killers' speeds to make up for losing bloodlust, but I've been doing great without it. Had 2 4Ks and 1 3K+hatch as Dr, then a 4K as Myers, then a 4K as Freddy (who I suck at), and then a 0k as Billy who I also suck at, but I was doing the "2 chainsaws in 30 seconds" challenge which I got.

So everything looks great to me!

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,235
    Options

Well i had a game as pig where the survivors abused the main building of asylum, but i still 4ked at 3 gens and that maps gonna be heavily nerfed/changed so i don't think it's too much of a concern.

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

I was especially worried because once on the 4.4.0 PTB bloodlust wouldn't activate while I was chasing a Dwight with OoO who had kidnapped my babby, and he infinitely looped me on an LT jungle gym, but I haven't seen anything like that so far with this change.

• Gaala
    Gaala Member Posts: 51
    Options

My opinion is complicated.

Some times i don't need it.

On the other, circle around a pallet 4 times before the survivor drop it and tbag me isn't fine. Even worse if they do this (and they do) all match. Specially if they is a close windows where the survivor can extend the loop (i'm looking at you, badham).

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742
    Options

It's exactly the same as before bloodlust removal because players that relied mostly on bloodlust were the lazy and bad ones anyway. Bloodlust was never intended to give free hits in chases. True infinites are literally gone that's why bloodlust needs to die, period.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options

Killers that I play are spirit and blight. With those killers bloodlust was rarely used anyway. The majority of my hits are phase hits or lethal hits. I haven't noticed a difference, except around shack. Shack seems a lot stronger now.

• Venoxxie
    Venoxxie Member Posts: 300
    Options

Did three rounds as killer, 3ks and 4ks were about what I got. I personally feel it depends on the teams you verse, your own skill, and the killer you play as it's always been. Some solos are big brain, sometimes you get swf, and sometimes you get potato gamers. Certain killers don't even need BL providing you have the skill and perks good for it.

I'm not a good killer & don't play it much but I did fairly well even without BL as a Hag.

• Gore_Nargai
    Gore_Nargai Member Posts: 77
    Options

Huntress 0k

Hag 4k

Nurse 4K

Huntress 2k

Billy 4k

Wraith 0k

It's stupid the amount of time that u need to spend now chasing survivors with slower killers or 1m killers, the maps are not balanced enough to remove bloodlust permanently, infinite loops are everywhere.

I think dev don't get the fact that in high ranks survivors are all equipped with ds, unbreakable, brand new parts, etc increasing the time needed to catch on a survivor it's a rule change specially for people new to the game.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

i play huntress

so no real change, strong loops are annoying but i just kick the pallet and move on

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,600
    Options

I feel like it's only been winnable against the easy teams. A team with any amount of coordination will be saying gg ez in no time.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,731
    Options

I got Deathslingers on Lerys...

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

I'm interested in the new killer experience without blood lust.

I'm about to jump on for some plag play, maybe some nurse play, and some susie play, maybe some spirit play an my fat boy, clown play.

I'm drinking though so my results don't count LOL

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

First game,

I don't think lust for blood would have really helped in this matched. 0 camping, I tunneled a few times because I didn't see the unhooker, but in those instances I just slugged the hooked person and went hunting for others. I tried to spread the damage and the hooks out.

There was a Bday cake so I played less sweaty.

Also, with distressing, it's easier to start to 'w' away from me before they see me, but I'm also a tall ######### so lol they can see me coming a mile away.

• CLB198
    CLB198 Member Posts: 315
    Options

As a killer I have not noticed a difference in my gameplay...

But wait times are gone.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

second match as plag on temple of purgation, again I don't think blood lust would of helped anywhere

• Chinanumawaaan
    Chinanumawaaan Member Posts: 131
    edited November 2020
    Options

Abused so many loops in the 5 games I have played today. Had a huntress run around a rock and tree with me, she couldn't catch me and i dont think I could fault her cornering. Felt no urgency to mind game and duck off to a new loop when the killer took a wrong step. That McMillan hole in the wall spawns some ridiculous windows next to it (the one with the breakable next to it). Cant understand how there can be 2/3 gens next to it sometimes.

Also noticing far less M1 killers I just realised.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

3rd match on Ormond, this is wif spireh, again trying to abide by the survivor rule book plus I threw in a cake

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

4th game, on freddy map.

There are some car/pallet loops that blood lust 1 could end quicker.

I want to say all my games so far tonight have been VS SWF so my results could be skewed.

I'm also drinking and trying to play fair.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    Options

5th game

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214
    Options

Same for me. Havn´t played as killer, but survivor got even easier. Chases go on for so long where you sit on a gen without interruption, it gets boring very fast. A lot of games with less than 3 hooks, and mostly one dead for camping with an instadown.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,928
    Options

7 games as survivor, and 7 escapes. I'd say only 2 matches provided any sort of challenge and I was only hooked once.

Honestly, as survivor removing bloodlust was brilliant! However, for newer killers this completely screws them over, and since the developers want to broaden their player base this has potential to dramatically reduce people wanting to play killer, especially in early stages.

Maybe bloodlust doesn't affect higher skilled killers, but that misses the point: If the game wants to grow, this change will not help it. There are other far more important issues to address before bloodlust should even be touched.

• TheMikeOTR
    TheMikeOTR Member Posts: 62
    Options

Honestly yeah my games feel the same except for when I play Myers.

• greekfire774
    greekfire774 Member Posts: 170
    Options

I play as pyramid head and oni for my mains so I haven't really had a problem with it at all yet.

• axelsilvajr
    axelsilvajr Member Posts: 9
    Options

Uh, so far, i have not gotten a single 4k unless it was scratched mirror myers. Then again i was playing as a bunch of new killers (new to me). I played as a legion on a T wall in frenzy and could not a catch a claudette throughout the whole frenzy and im sure blood lust couldve helped, literally chased him through the window and around until it was gone because i could not catch him. Probably my fault but still doesnt make any sense.

• Phoenixrebirth1
    Phoenixrebirth1 Member Posts: 21
    Options

What's the point in blood lust

• Phoenixrebirth1
    Phoenixrebirth1 Member Posts: 21
    Options

Is the reason so killers can have a easier time taken you down when looping because if that's the reason then why not do something about killers camping