My experience so far with no blood lust

Options
2»

Comments

• Eorpwald
    Eorpwald Member Posts: 46
    Options

I play michael with mirrors or gravestones. Yes I've noticed chases take a bit longer. Is it significant. Not really. The survivors usually end up dead.

As surivior I'm terrible at looping so I usually just run away in a straight line and use bond to avoid my teammates so they can keep doing gens etc. I have noticed that I can run away for alot longer especially end game when hope is active. Then again hope always seems to catch killers of guard

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214
    Options

why do you think it was brilliant? Do you think a 100% survival rate is healthy for the game? I had the same experience as well. Last night, it was rare that one survivor got killed in a match.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,657
    Options

To be fair they do say that. In their EULA it states that this is a "live game", and that any and everything is "subject to change" without prior warning or reasoning from the developers. If you agree to the EULA, you agree to this.

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794
    Options

About 15 killer matches at rank 1 with a variety of killers... I've played Blight, Hag, Bubba, Blight, Doctor, Freddy, Blight, Legion, Blight, Bubba, Blight, Bubba, and Blight.

I won every single match. They were all 4ks if you include the matches where I gave the last survivor hatch. If you hadn't told me bloodlust was off I would never have noticed. I even used Beast of Prey on Freddy (I was doing a BP farming build with BBQ and Distressing).

That said... the quality of survivors tonight has been extraordinarily lackluster. As killer I've been yawning my way through matches. As solo-Q survivor I've never been so upset at my teammates. 3 survivor matches in a row I brought We'll Make It and all 3 of my teammates brought Self Care. A dozen killer matches in a row where at least 2 survivors brought Self Care.

It's just been a "Hide in the corner and heal thyself" type of night. I don't know that I can even give any valuable data off of it, except that players who use Self Care are bad at the game and I don't need bloodlust to catch them.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,935
    Options
  • cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

I've mostly played survivor this weekend, and have seen more Nurses than I usually do in a month. Fun though. Also lots of Huntresses and Spirits.

• sulaiman
    Options

I read the entire post, and you never explained why its brilliant.

Also, while you seem to be concerned about new players and a growth in the player base, i think it misses the point. So, my question stands.

• The_Nightmare
    The_Nightmare Member Posts: 65
    Options

Been ok I've still been getting 3 or 4k's a game. I have noticed on survivor though alot more camping and tunneling killers this weekend. Like they will just sit and face camp everyone. But the bloodlust thing isn't a bad idea to me helps teach killers to be better and learn to finesse survivors more instead the usual half the match chase with a rank 20 killer.

• Terra92
    Terra92 Member Posts: 583
    Options

All multiplayer games have updates. Your argument is basically any game that has major changes, even for a short while, isn't a complete game.

So what, full release multiplayer games should just be static the whole time?

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,935
    Options

Okay, so "brilliant" was a sarcastic response to it. As survivor it was too easy which is unhealthy for the game, especially at lower ranks for killers who are still learning the ropes. So, taking into account it was an illustration of the lop-sided effects of removing bloodlust at lower ranks especially, the conclusion of my post was removing bloodlust at this stage is not ideal.

• sulaiman
    Options

Ah ok, i am not a native speaker, so i havn´t noticed the sarcasm. However, in this forum i met enough survivors who would not mean such a statement sarcasticly.

• CJCA915
    CJCA915 Member Posts: 56
    Options

Even as a veteran killer, I feel bloodlust is still woefully necessary 🤷