What are your thoughts on a camera-based killer?

We've had killers with tracking put into their base kit like The Doctor, but there hasn't been a killer whose power is entirely based around tracking survivors. The best idea I can think of is a killer that can throw cameras around the map that show the auras of survivors in their line of sight or ones you could look through manually. Do you think a killer like this would be powerful? What do you think their power would be like?

Comments

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

I had an awesome idea similar to this for an Evil Within license using Stefano from 2 as the killer and using cameras to track or slow down Survivors and a mild teleport ability. But then I remembered the franchise is effectively dead so I made myself sad.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,722

Aiden from Watch Dogs new killer when?

Honestly, I think that'd be pretty neat to have a camera based killer. There is a lot of different things they could do with a power like that and I think having some kind of tech killer would be pretty cool.

• Sif
    Sif Member Posts: 51

That's a great idea for Springtrap.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Daniel Fabron as a new killer please.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

If Sony weren’t so over protective of their IP, a Forbidden Siren chapter with a Shibito as the Killer would be cool and unique.

Power - Sight Jack. “Tune in” to a survivors view to see what they’re seeing (and thus know where they are). I.e. temporarily change the killers view to a survivors view.