Which killer do you think each survivor fears the most?

I would imagine that each survivor fears one killer the most. So who do you think scars them the most?

Comments

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Doctor, maybe? that dude is an absolute psycho.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    edited November 2020

Lore wise? Who knows. Most of the Survivor's came packaged with another Killer, so perhaps that one. Nea would fear Nurse the most, Feng would fear Doc... There are a few chapters and paragraphs that don't follow this though, like Ghostface and Ash, but the Survivors that came packaged alone (Bill and Ash) are badasses, so maybe they wouldn't fear anything. The killers that came packaged alone... Idk, maybe they're an enigma to the survivors.

Game wise? Spirit or Nurse.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

A good Nurse makes almost any survivor immediately ######### their pants.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Lore wise it would Freddy for sure. You have to deal with the entity's realm and never sleep. Jeez.

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

well lorewise they forget every match so technically they cant compare killers.

If you take that into account it becomes about what they see for the first time, Im guessing then probably the more grotesque killers, those that clearly mean to do you harm spike the most fear.

That still leaves a lot of options though, Demogorgon is just straight up a monster so youcant even think someone is really pulling a prank on you, Spirit is also clearly uhhh not well.

So yeah lot of options, I would sooner name the opposite, Myers, Ghostface, Legion probably spark the least fear initially.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,936

I think Hag scares everyone!

• DaKnight
    DaKnight Member Posts: 720

Leatherface usually fills me with dread when I see one because I know my team is going to be absolutely slaughtered if they are not good at looping. I guess that's the same with Nurse / Spirit but they are slower and can be easy to hide from; and the level of demolition done to a bad team isn't as fast or dramatic usually.

Hag traps give me a big jumpscare in the early game before I know it's a Hag.

Micheal Myers has the best jumpscares for sure, just because he is so huge. A ghostface M1 doesn't really jumpscare me, turning around to see Myers stalking me from a few feet away usually does.

The prize goes to Pyramid Head though. His terror radius music is scary. Stepping across random trails when there are only 1-2 survivors left is always terrifying to me, especially if there is a mist offering or something to go along with it and you immediately hear the music approaching.

• SeeAndWait
    SeeAndWait Member Posts: 94

mostly from jump scares. Also, the idea of walking into trap is a good constant fear in the match.

• Hyd
    Hyd Member Posts: 379

First game I had against ol' Mikey Myers, he totally scared the crap out of me while I was on a gen. I was trying to be watchful with my camera and a skill check came up, so I stopped the camera to do that, and when I swung it around behind me again he was standing nearly ontop of me, just...watching... 0_0 Then another skill check came up, which I biffed, and started running lol.

• DarthRevan21
    DarthRevan21 Member Posts: 73

idk but here are my thoughts on it:

Dwight: all of them lol

Claudette: Hilbilly

Meg: Wraith

Jake: Trapper

Nea: Nurse

Laurie: Michael Myers (definitely)

Ace: Hag

Bill: Bubba

Feng: Doctor

David: Huntress

Quentin: Freddy

Tapp: pig

Kate: Clown

Adam: Spirit

Jeff: The Legion

Jane: plague

Ash: none lol

Nancy: Demogorgon

Steve: Demogorgon

Yui: Oni

Zarina: Deathslinger

Cheryl: Pyramid head

Felix: Blight

Elodie: Twins

• DoctorDarling
    DoctorDarling Member Posts: 44
    edited November 2020

When I was new it cracked me up that Claudette looks horrified at all times, and everyone else looks pretty neutral. Dwight is definitely nervous, and Cheryl has clearly been through some ish... It would make sense for everyone to look scared but it's like they gave up after Claudette. She must be the most scared of all of them.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Lore wise taking cutscenes and trailers into account.

Definite fear

All of these have the common connection of establishment it seems they have been around for long enough to know what these Killers can do or at least have been in a similar situation to know that they should be afraid.

Claudette, Dwight and Jake - Are all afraid of the Trapper as seen in the opening cutscene.

Min - She is afraid of the Doctor during the Sparks of Madness trailer she immediately starts hiding upon hearing his breathing and then the second he shows up behind her she immediately screams and runs away.

Cheryl - seems to be afraid of pyramid head you can tell this by looking at the reaction of her eye when she's peeking through the door during the Silent Hill trailer.

Èlodie - she is afraid of the Twins she immediately starts cowering in the corner not even trying to help David when's Victor and Charlotte show up.

Unknown.

Yui - while she does give Oni a bit of a stare down (or up in their case) this is the first time she's ever been dragged into the entity's realm so she probably has no idea how dangerous he is so we can't really use that as a determination of fear.

Especially when you consider all the examples in the definite fear category have dealt with these guys before. ( in Cheryl case she's probably dealt with enough Silent Hill nonsense to know she should be worried even if this is her first time encountering pyramid head)

Kate - we don't actually see any frightened reaction to clown directly she's pretty much of startled by the bottle shattering so we don't know her genuine reaction to Clown himself.

David - considering Frank was tricking him into thinking he was a survivor we don't know if David is genuinely afraid of any of the Legion members.

But considering that Frank's trickery was able to work out David probably hasn't had much interaction with the legion that probably being the first time he's gone up against them or at least the first time he's gone up against Frank.

However he's killed off before he can even fully realise Frank is a threat so can't determined fear on that.