Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cross save?

now that we have cross play, will we be getting cross save? I would like to transfer my ps4 data to pc

Comments

• Ryuzaki
    Ryuzaki Member Posts: 688

I think BHVR are working on it, I hope we get an update soon.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,761

Cross-progression between PS4/XB1/Windows Store and Steam/Switch/Stadia is not currently planned, and the developers cannot guarantee anything.

• Bentcheesee
    Bentcheesee Member Posts: 14

I had an idea about this. Since everything is saved by cloud ID, would it be possible for different platforms to access cloud IDs?

I have over 300 hours played on PS4 while only about four on Steam. I would want to be able to play between the two and have the same progression as they are doing with Steam/Switch/Stadia.

If Steam DbD instead reached out and connected to my cloud on PS4, I could be able to have my outfit that I always use on Huntress on Steam and then I prestige a character on Steam, it does so on PS4.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,933

Cross progression is planned for Steam, Stadia & Switch, right now we cannot guarantee that any other platforms will be involved in cross progression.

There's more information on the website here: https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/cross-progression-update

• LordMulgar
    LordMulgar Member Posts: 4

I have DBD on Playstation & had considered getting it on Steam too but I won't unless their is cross progression.