The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Killer: Ghostface (Scream Chapter)

please make a new licensed killer "Ghostface" from the movie "Scream" and maybe Sidney or Dewey as survivor and maybe Woodsboro as a map or the big mansion at the end of the scream 3 movie

Comments

• Fre_Shavacado0
    Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106

this is such a requested killer i hope to see it in the game at some point... it would be cool to see it maybe in the fall? they released a timeline plan for a new killer/survivor/map during each season so i’m guessing roughly every 3 months? i would love to see this around halloween time :)

• Captain_Ryder
    Captain_Ryder Member Posts: 25

@Fre_Shavacado0 said:
    this is such a requested killer i hope to see it in the game at some point... it would be cool to see it maybe in the fall? they released a timeline plan for a new killer/survivor/map during each season so i’m guessing roughly every 3 months? i would love to see this around halloween time :)

yeah that would be awesome^^

• Captain_Ryder

/push

• Captain_Ryder

/push

• thisisnotathing
    thisisnotathing Member Posts: 4
    It's a nice idea; good suggestion
  • aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55
    edited September 2018

its a good idea and i would be happy if the devs use your idea ,
    but honestly ,ghost face is a funny character , not scary, he looks like a prank character

Post edited by aras1377 on
  • Captain_Ryder

@aras1377 said:
    its a good idea and i would be happy if the devs use your idea ,
    but honestly ,ghost face is a funny character , not scary, he looks like a prank character

actually ghostface looks scary af and I think its just because of scary movie that made ghostface MAYBE funny but to be honest if you watch the scream movies, ghostface IS and LOOKS scary

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

Ghostface was speculated as early as August 2017. He was "leaked" as a prank to throw people off of the new killer Leatherface (which incidentally, Kate Denson was supposed to be introduced to the game with him, but got delayed). This was due to the Hag being revealed too soon as the Daily Ritual began showing up requiring the Hag.

His power was called Imitate based on the "leaked" ritual, which most likely would have allowed him to appear to be a survivor. I think the concept was later used for the Pig who can crouch (and can actually pass as a survivor in poor lighting) and ambush. However, this would be completely worthless in the event of a 4-person SWF because they would know if a survivor they don't know just randomly shows up near them. A 3-person SWF would be a stretch, but have enough uncertainty especially if they can't communicate with the random.

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Scream

He would have been nicknamed "The Actor" and would have featured with Sidney Prescott.

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    edited September 2018

If you have ever seen or heard of Secret Neighbor (multiplayer version of Hello Neighbor, but far less tedious), I imagine this is how his power would work. 5 survivors load in, one of them is secretly the killer and needs to catch the other survivors off-guard.

However, I would not like DBD to become a trivia game, so devs, please leave that out if you do decide to add him.

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

if i was making dead by daylight i would add every killers from movies or video games because i believe 'more content for the game is always better ' , i like ghost face ,funny ,but cool, if they add it i would be happy , but i'm most likely thinking about some characters that would scar the ######### out of me to be added in the game , for example pyramid head , nun , jeff the killer , safe head (from evil within) and other monsters are scariest characters and they would be awsome in this game , however these wishes might never happen because of the lisence proplem , but i believe if they cant add this characters they could at least add their skins and stuff for dead by daylight characters itself , for example ghost face's cosume for the pig (depending on his size and style )jason vorhees hockey mask for trapper , or pyramid head (head) cosumes - or nun for nurse ,or safe head for leather face , this is possible just like it was for left4dead dlc for the game

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

I would love Ghostface, I actually thought his power could be to go into closets, and teleport to any closet on the map, since he kind of did just appear out of no where in most of the movies. lol