Adept Ghostface

Options

Hello everyone

I could need some advice on how I should play when I am trying to get the adept Ghostface achievement

Should I always try to mark survivors and then quickly down them or is it better to not expose them so I can hit them more often?

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Depends on your rank.

At purple/red ranks you will need to probably take a few "normal" chases where you don't mark a survivor otherwise you won't get enough Chaser/Malicious to score in those emblems for a double pip (which is basically what the adept killer achievements are now).

Another option could be that you just hit survivors you don't have a lot of stalk on just to slow down the game and get more Chaser.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

Just got cheated out of my Adept Ghostface trophy. First time playing that killer. 4K, 3 iridescents and 1 gold, nothin’. And yes, I was only using his 3 perks. I did use add-ons but that hasn’t stopped me from getting any other Adept trophies in the past.

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657
    Options

Instadowns are awful for Adepts.

Go for them if you can use them to maintain pressure to keep the game going longer, but otherwise just M1.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

M1 plays. Derank or wait the rank reset if you're red rank.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

I have the adept of freddy, michael and trapper, I was going to remove the one from ghostface but one escaped with a damn key, the only advice I can give you are:

-mark the maximum number of survivors, put on addons chetos that make you score very fast and that do not take away your power.

-sluggea, if you hang up one and catch another, leave it on the floor, so you get pressure

-always put in stealth mode and occupy the structures and the environment in your favor so that they do not see you with stealth

-Put the offering of the survivor mousse so you get 100% extra blood points

-do many chases, use your power a lot since you get malice, break everything you see so you gain brutality and hang 1 to 1 to increase your sacrificial blood points.

And the last one does not win when you hang up the last one or if you already won the game and hang one, get away from the hook, it takes away points and you don't get the +2 to make the adept, that happened to me when I tried to get the pig adept

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,541
    Options

As sad as it sounds:

tunnel 2 out as fast as possible, if marking/exposing and downing them this way helps you, do it. Don’t camp though, try to 3 hook both.

once those 2 are out you gotta play with the other 2, slug them, hook both twice, M1 enough times or more slugging and letting them heal up.

• ccactus623
    ccactus623 Member Posts: 214
    Options

Honestly you need to play bad to get adept. Use stealth over marking, stick the green and yellow cool down add ons on pick a indoor map like Hawkins. Assuming you're red ranks you need 9 hooks and 4 kills, once you're down to two people try to find hatch, don't be afraid to tunnel or just focus 2 down but remember you need the 9 hooks. two of his perks are okay but just keep going till you get a team that can't handle you

• Icery
    Icery Member Posts: 199
    Options

As a Ghostface main these are my suggestions:

Use Chewed Pen and Olsen's Adress Book add-ons(Makes you so that you can use your power more often). Then try to use your power. Becuase if you don't you are just an M1 killer. Try to make surprises and come from angles they don't expect. Extend your way to approach from a good angle for example. If you can %99 the survivor, go near him and mark and down him/her. Don't M1 hit a survivor you already charged a lot. Don't forget to lean and stalk(super duper fast marking). I suggest you to crouch walk at the beginning of the trial. Aaaand don't go near gens without holding stalk at start, they may hear your clothes, walking noises etc.

And good luck.

• CountVampyr
    Options

Lol. Nobody noticed that this thread is over a year old. I doubt the original OP is still looking for pointers. I only resurrected the thread to ######### about being cheated out of the trophy.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

For ghostface, I had some issues, so only mark survivors when you need pressure like when barely starting a match, bring the chewed pen and I believe it is called the address book or something like that (I rarely use ghostface).

Play a regular M1 killer that can hide the TR, and this may sound douchey but try killing 1 survivor asap then play with the rest, send yourself to either hawkins or the game.

Best of luck.

• CountVampyr
    Options

Now I know why threads get lost and never resurrected around here. Nobody pays attention to the conversation or how old it is and only ever responds to the original post.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

True, this publication is from 1 year ago and here commenting like clowns, surely I already have the ghostface adept