You can't keep breaking my heart dbd

Options
FayeZahara
FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
edited October 2018 in General Discussions
First you break my heart with the store crazy overcharged prices. $200+ for all auric cell only killer cosmetics and also 250+ for all auric cell only survivor cosmetics.
Second you break my heart by making the grind ridiculous for any of the cool outfits that aren't color pallete swaps. 200+ hours for 3/4 of iredescent shards for purple outfit.
Third you break my heart when outfit is cheaper then seperate pieces obviously but it leaves all outfits with a mocking -10% off
Fourth you break my heart when you do let auric cell items grindable for a time. But that time is under 200 hours so unable to grind for it in that time.
Fifth you break my heart with this event. By proving you would make rest for purchase and only 1 grindable on each side during the event.

I can't even reckongnize the game i supported from day one with over 200$+  over the years. I really feel stuipid now for supporting a team i thought was different from all the other developers. You make me cry and cry over and over. (I really want to stop crying but your destroying my faith in you) Now why should i stay cause it seems don't care about original fans and greed has become policy.
Now i know some will preach well it makes dlc earnable but the original fans didn't care about buying dlc. This is just greed and not being ahead of the gaming market but behind it. There standards to selling things and this is just ridiculous. I love you but was starbreeze who i loved cause i only thought it would get better. But life doesn't get better at all just worse. Your friends can die and your favourite game can change into another lifeform.
Post edited by FayeZahara on

Comments

• FayeZahara
    Options
    Please stop doing this TTnTT it hurts so much.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@FayeZahara said:

What @Grandkurama the game is still playable without cosmetics

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    Options
    Zanfer said:

@FayeZahara said:

What @Grandkurama the game is still playable without cosmetics

Ikr
  • FayeZahara
    Options
    You can also play without spending moneys on outfits, you know? :p 

No you can't the grind makes sure of that. And also who doesn't want outfits there is a market out there. Cause dressup games wouldn't exsist. So for a horror fan dressing up in new scary combos is fun.
  • FayeZahara
    Options
    Don’t cry. Just understand they want money and are willing to do whatever they can to get it. It sucks that this is how it is but it’s just a video game. There’s plenty of good games out there to play. Theres lots of upcoming ones I’m looking forward to as well 
    The thing that upset me is they were never like this before buying themseleves from starbreeze. Now they change there style to be like when for honor did the same thing with game. But then the community said we don't like this. Then it got changed, it really makes me sad that ubisoft and ea after being idiot devs. Now are actually being nicer with practice then this team in some of there games. I put my heart and soul into this game cause sounded like funnest game ever. I have been here for everything and loved them cause they weren't about the greed but the fans and the game.
  • Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Options
    Make everything free! That definitely wont have any negative effects like the game getting shut down or something.
  • FayeZahara
    Options
    Oblitiry said:
    Make everything free! That definitely wont have any negative effects like the game getting shut down or something.
    You can make everything grindable and still make a profit cause that grind is hard. Games make profits of ridiculous grinds. Plus if you made the outfits to suitable cost. Means more people as the consumer are gonna buy it. You give a special gum for 3 $ much more people will buy it but if its 10$ less people buy it. Plus since its digital gum the supply is also endless.
    If 10,000 people buy 3$ gum and 1000 people buy 10$ gum. You only maximize profits cause make it readily available to cosumers. Give me 200+ hour grind next to 3$ cosmetic already feeling urge to cut out middle man.
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Options
    No pig cosmetics? Then I’m not interested.  Period. 

Why do people want cosmetics that make them easier to see? 
  • FayeZahara
    Options

Pig should get cosmetics. Pricey Licensed Cosmetics make sense though. Though at same time don't want to tarnish brand by making it more expensive then your character. Though would pay same price as character if added its own thing. Like john kramer with his own traps that are harder but keep him away from his traps. But then you can have anyone who has worn pig mask outfit.

Wanting to look cool or creepy in many forms and many ways could be a reason. I could probally make 10 killer outfit combos i would enjoy with the new blight outfits.
  • iTz_KilLaZ_x
    iTz_KilLaZ_x Member Posts: 300
    Options

Pig should get cosmetics. Pricey Licensed Cosmetics make sense though. Though at same time don't want to tarnish brand by making it more expensive then your character. Though would pay same price as character if added its own thing. Like john kramer with his own traps that are harder but keep him away from his traps. But then you can have anyone who has worn pig mask outfit.

Wanting to look cool or creepy in many forms and many ways could be a reason. I could probally make 10 killer outfit combos i would enjoy with the new blight outfits.
    I suggest just taking a break for a while. I don’t play this game much anymore but still enjoy thinking of new ideas and keeping up with the patches. Unfortunately, the devs seem to only care about money right now. That’s fine, they have the right to do that, but I’m not going to monetarily support a game like that. 
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    Options

Why the hell would they spend money on Pig cosmetics when there's better iconic killers to purchase license outfits for like Michael , Freddy,  and Leatherface lol
  • FayeZahara
    Options

Why the hell would they spend money on Pig cosmetics when there's better iconic killers to purchase license outfits for like Michael , Freddy,  and Leatherface lol
    Micheal litterally has almost nothing but then has alot more outfits in rob zombie movies.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited October 2018
    Options
    buy the cosmetics or dont, but please dont whine about it on the forums. its a costume, it doesnt affect gameplay.
    Post edited by Sassy on
  • Link
    Link Member Posts: 135
    Options

Are you serious? i was able to get a whole chapter for free and some costumes just by playing the game. The grind is worth it.

• Babatom
    Babatom Member Posts: 23
    Options

I mean, it does suck that there is a cap on how much of the currency you can get during the event. Let people grind if they want to grind. But equally, the dbd team has grown a lot since the store opened, they are always introducing new employees in dev streams these days, so I'm pretty confident they are using that money to improve the game rather than sitting on it greedily.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    I cant call this entitlement (because it isnt) but this whine is a bit stupid. You can dislike it, sure, but come on.

Its a grindable outfit, being hard or whatever. If you dont have time or just dont feel like doing it, then you can purchase it. If it was strictly cash only, then there could be a valid complain... even though cosmetics do not realistically change gameplay, they dont give an advantage, so it would still be fair. Sincerely, I see literally nothing greedy, illogical or nyerk-move here.

They are really cool looking costumes, as said on the stream, the best ones so far. There are far more relevant things to complain about when it comes to cash, such as The Spirit's release and her weaknesses at first (not saying she is still like that).
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    Options

Micheal litterally has almost nothing but then has alot more outfits in rob zombie movies.
    My point in mentioning those 3 ICONIC killers is because they're iconic for a reason.

No one cares about Amanda and I can guarantee the community would prefer cosmetics for those 3 over Amanda anyday. 

Like what cosmetic couldve people want for Amanda that's worth getting a new license for LMAO
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    Options

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

Er... because people play Piggy and might buy them?

• FayeZahara
    Options
    Eight said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

Er... because people play Piggy and might buy them?

Nah noone can like the jigsaw series and want those cosmetics. They must like the one i enjoy cause its the best xD