Class?

Is spine chill, sprint burst, kindred, and iron will a nice class set up? I’ve only been playing for a little while now and I’ve found myself where I need spine chill it’s a must but not sure about the other three any suggestions or should I stay the same. Btw just got up to rank 8 with this class setup!

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089

It is a solid Build, all Perks are good. And if you like them, even better.

• MrLimonka
    MrLimonka Member Posts: 545

Since you're entering purple ranks (maybe red ranks soon), you should definietly consider switching one of these perks to Decisive Strike.

You'll understand why as you play more. Trust me.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

A pretty solid build for playing as a solo survivor

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

That's a pretty solid build.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Very nice stealth-oriented-but-still-good-all-rounder-as-well build, you're going to give a lot of killers a lot of headaches trying to find and chase you. Just remember, Iron Will doesn't stop you from dropping blood, so be careful on surfaces where it's easy to track

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

I find DS is really underwhelming when just taking it as anti-tunnel insurance, which I think you are suggesting here. A true tunneler does not care for the ds stun, just eats it and continues the tunneling. Thats why I rarely run it when playing survivor (in red ranks of course). Either I get no opportunity to use it (which is a good thing, actually), or it does not change much. So in order to get value out of it, I have to play it aggressively, the very thing I hate when playing killer.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

I've been using Iron Will, Spine Chill, Lithe, and Resilience as well as bringing medkits to most matches. I can usually lose chase with Lithe after taking a hit and heal myself to 99% then play with the 9% boost on gens, totems, healing, really almost everything using Resilience, and Spine Chill gives me a heads up when I should be ready to heal the last little bit. Or, if I'm unable to heal again, I have a chance at hiding with Iron Will. It's been a pretty effective build for me playing solo. Just have to feel like a cocky ######### turning down teammates crouching next to me at gens because they wanna heal me lol

• Tboneisyourbro
    Tboneisyourbro Member Posts: 9

Nice build.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Yea that's good mb swap sprint burst for dead hard because you can sprint without using it and it goes well with iron will be warned dead hard dpsent always work but useful when it does

• MrLimonka
    MrLimonka Member Posts: 545

The problem is, DS is the ONLY reliablie anti tunneling insurance.

Yes, a tunneler will not care about the ds stun, but ds gives you a huge amount of time. Instead of being put on the hook immiedately after getting unhooked, you can stun and run to a strong tile.

This buys your team tons of time to do gens. You're helping your team by bringing DS. And if you have Adrenaline, who knows, you can maybe survive being tunneled

• Wongrath
    Wongrath Member Posts: 17

It's definitely a good build. I personally use bond, iron will, sprint burst and either a healing perk (desperate measures/botany knowledge/we'll make it) or adrenaline. Kindred is also a really good aura reading perk imho, I just personally prefer bond due to it being active at all times. Spine chill is the only perk in your build I've never used, so I can't say anything for or against it - however for me personally I feel like I don't need it.

• InsidousEqualWin
    InsidousEqualWin Member Posts: 36

I will never play a game without Iron Will

• PsychoticNarwhal
    PsychoticNarwhal Member Posts: 46

I'm a rank 8, I play a build of Adrenaline, Tenacity, Urban Evasion and Self-Care. This build is when I do solo, it's so I can escape quickly and not rely on others to heal if they can't get to me. When I play with my cousin )only person I play( I change self-care to Kindered so I can see where everyone is and when I get hooked so my cousin can see.