The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Calm down about the hallowed blight

There most likely trying to make back what they spent on this event to make it so grand so just be happy with with the free costume of your choice and extra bloodpoints

Comments

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    We don't even get double bloodpoints
  • Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    We don't even get double bloodpoints

The Player fills the Nectar Vial when they harvest Visceral Cankers or hook Survivors for the first time on Cankerous Hooks to extract Putrid Nectar. They also gain bonus Bloodpoints for doing so.

from the offical wiki

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    But only for the flowers. What if you aren't able to do them because the killer chases you the whole game etc?
  • Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181

That isn’t the devs fault > @Broccoli_Jaeger said:

But only for the flowers. What if you aren't able to do them because the killer chases you the whole game etc?

• Balesfiend
    Balesfiend Member Posts: 4

Honestly, these people are so entitled. They don't seem to realize the amount of labor that went into creating these skins and they want more of them even though they already got one free. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Then you still get the points when a Survivor finishes a plant. Just like Margarita machines and the Lunar gens. They mentioned that in the stream.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    I'm happy with the event. 
    We'll get more than ever. People forgot what we got during the last events. Scorching BBQ was 1 hammer for Billy and a top for Kate. 
    Now we get to choose a full set, or can mix the pieces.

People completely ignore that the devs spend a lot of work and money on this. 

Devs could have given us a pumpkin head like last year and keep all the skins behind the paywall. 

But no, they rant because they can't get everything for free.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Tsulan said:
    We'll get more than ever. People forgot what we got during the last events. Scorching BBQ was 1 hammer for Billy and a top for Kate. 

Devs could have given us a pumpkin head like last year and keep all the skins behind the paywall. 

@Tsulan Hello, I feel like you are being delusional about the situation:

You can only get 3 (14%) of the total 21 cosmetic peices by grinding and the other 18 cosmetic peices (86%) is locked away by cash. I don't mind to spend money on BHVR if it's reasonable to but if they could just increase it to where you can get 6 cosmetics for grinding (28%) or make a exponential ramp in vial cost as you buy more peices then that would be perfect. Don't get me wrong, I'm very VERY thankful for what we got and believe me, I'm gonna enjoy this event like I do the other events.
  • Tsulan
    Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

You can only get 3 (14%) of the total 21 cosmetic peices by grinding and the other 18 cosmetic peices (86%) is locked away by cash. I don't mind to spend money on BHVR if it's reasonable to but if they could just increase it to where you can get 6 cosmetics for grinding (28%) or make a exponential ramp in vial cost as you buy more peices then that would be perfect. Don't get me wrong, I'm very VERY thankful for what we got and believe me, I'm gonna enjoy this event like I do the other events.
    Why am I delusional?

Of course, more free stuff would be great. But you guys underestimate the killer lobby queues. Everyone will play killer. 
  • NMCKE
    Tsulan said:
    Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

Why am I delusional?

Of course, more free stuff would be great. But you guys underestimate the killer lobby queues. Everyone will play killer. 
    I'm not apart of the "You guys", I actually am with you on this one. Queue times will be through the roof when this even releases.

Now about your question:
    "Why am I delusional?"

You are being delusional (No offense) because you assume that we want everything for free when really we don't want to get everything for free in this event. We're just saying that 3 pieces is not enough, it's not even 25% of the total cosmetics available in the event. We feel like we aren't getting the full effect of this event because 86% of the cosmetics are locked away by cash. If we could get at least 6 cosmetic pieces for free then that would be enough to make the event feel more special than being a event that wants your money. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind to pay money to support BHVR but I feel like they are crossing the cash grab line in this event just a little.
  • Tsulan

@Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

Nickenzie said:

Tsulan said:

Why am I delusional?

I'm not apart of the "You guys", I actually am with you on this one. Queue times will be through the roof when this even releases.

Now about your question:
    "Why am I delusional?"

You are being delusional (No offense) because you assume that we want everything for free when really we don't want to get everything for free in this event. We're just saying that 3 pieces is not enough, it's not even 25% of the total cosmetics available in the event. We feel like we aren't getting the full effect of this event because 86% of the cosmetics are locked away by cash. If we could get at least 6 cosmetic pieces for free then that would be enough to make the event feel more special than being a event that wants your money. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind to pay money to support BHVR but I feel like they are crossing the cash grab line in this event just a little.

This is what we could get during the last events.

With how the backlash was since the stream, i wouldn´t be surprised if they go back to the minimum skins per event.
    claps slowly

• EqMonkVeeshan
    EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416

I think its great they giving the option to choose what outfit and pieces you want to get. the only part where they fail on this event is not a single char I actually want to use has a costume available. so its worthless for me to participate in it. no Kate, no Feng no Ace and no Adam.

• Tsulan

@EqMonkVeeshan said:
    I think its great they giving the option to choose what outfit and pieces you want to get. the only part where they fail on this event is not a single char I actually want to use has a costume available. so its worthless for me to participate in it. no Kate, no Feng no Ace and no Adam.

They might have something for christmas.
    But i wouldn´t be surprised if they change their mind, based on the backlash they got for this event.

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Tsulan said:

I don't think que times for either side will increase that badly honestly. You have to play both sides to get the vials needed for the cosmetic after all.
  • cats4bats
    cats4bats Member Posts: 11

The problem is that they are making our grind feel useless because anyone can buy the skins anyway.
    It shows that they don't care about our hours in the game. Pathetic

They could create event to collect money AND reward grinding players. They chose not to

• Tsulan

@RWoodrow said:
    Tsulan said:

I don't think que times for either side will increase that badly honestly. You have to play both sides to get the vials needed for the cosmetic after all.

Yes, BOTH sides. Meaning there will be at least 4 times more killers. People will max out their survivor vials pretty fast and after that, they´ll focus on the killer vials.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    edited October 2018

@Tsulan said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

Nickenzie said:

Tsulan said:

Why am I delusional?

Now about your question:
    "Why am I delusional?"

With how the backlash was since the stream, i wouldn´t be surprised if they go back to the minimum skins per event.
    claps slowly

Hard to believe people havent accpeted that they can earn what they want for free. If they dont want to pay they dont have to 3 isnt alot but its enough to get what you like the most

• Tsulan

@Global said:

@Tsulan said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

Nickenzie said:

Tsulan said:

Why am I delusional?

Now about your question:
    "Why am I delusional?"

claps slowly

Hard to believe people havent accpeted that they can earn what they want for free. If they dont want to pay they dont have to

I guess they could make us earn them for shards. With a ton of shards as requirement.
    But i can´t imagine the amound of shards that are required to buy 60$ worth of auric cells.

• Global

@Tsulan said:

@Global said:

@Tsulan said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

Nickenzie said:

Tsulan said:

Why am I delusional?

Now about your question:
    "Why am I delusional?"

claps slowly

Hard to believe people havent accpeted that they can earn what they want for free. If they dont want to pay they dont have to

I guess they could make us earn them for shards. With a ton of shards as requirement.
    But i can´t imagine the amound of shards that are required to buy 60$ worth of auric cells.

27k for a 10 dollar skin so....162,000 shards.....wow.

• Global
    edited October 2018

@Global said:

@Tsulan said:

@Global said:

@Tsulan said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

Nickenzie said:

Tsulan said:

Why am I delusional?

Now about your question:
    "Why am I delusional?"

claps slowly

roughly 540 levels. 5.4 devotions.... going only from levels 50-100 as 1 - 49 has to many numbers xD going with 1-100 levels around 6 devotions

• Tsulan

@Global said:

@Global said:

@Tsulan said:

@Global said:

@Tsulan said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

Nickenzie said:

Tsulan said:

Why am I delusional?

Now about your question:
    "Why am I delusional?"

claps slowly

roughly 540 levels. 5.4 devotions.... going only from levels 50-100 as 1 - 49 has to many numbers xD going with 1-100 levels around 6 devotions

So we can unlock them all by 2020 ;)
    I´d go for that as developer.

• Global

@Tsulan said:

@Global said:

@Global said:

@Tsulan said:

@Global said:

@Tsulan said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

Nickenzie said:

Tsulan said:

Why am I delusional?

Now about your question:
    "Why am I delusional?"

claps slowly

So we can unlock them all by 2020 ;)
    I´d go for that as developer.

If you go 1 level a day youll get there in little under 2 years ;)

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

@Huntedfailure said:
    That isn’t the devs fault > @Broccoli_Jaeger said:

No, but it is their job to create a game that is well designed. That's a bit like saying that it's not the devs' fault if people exploit game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage. It's not directly their fault, but it is their fault that the situation is possible in the first place.

• NMCKE
    Tsulan said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

Nickenzie said:

Tsulan said:

Why am I delusional?

Now about your question:
    "Why am I delusional?"

claps slowly

Like I said before.
    Nickenzie said:
    Don't get me wrong, I'm very VERY thankful for what we got and believe me, I'm gonna enjoy this event like I do the other events.
    But, if we can get just a little more, that would make the event that much better! However if they don't, that's completely fine as well, I'm just voicing my opinion as a consumer of BHVR's product.
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Balesfiend said:
    Honestly, these people are so entitled. They don't seem to realize the amount of labor that went into creating these skins and they want more of them even though they already got one free. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

I couldnt care less about skins. I care about balancing, servers and a proper punishment system, but the devs didnt deliver these either

• Fishcat
    Fishcat Member Posts: 74

When does the event start?

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Fishcat said:

When does the event start?

2PM EST
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Oh yeah, i actually forgot: The event and the cosmetics probably have a LOT of work put into them.
    I'm now even more surprised a lot of people are disappointed.
    Paying for hard work is only natural after all.

Yes, they, i and everyone else should be thankful you can get an outfit for free.
    I would hate to see how these people would be if Nurse had to be paid for.