Thoughts on the new event cosmetics?

DoritoHead
DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
edited December 2020 in General Discussions

Here are my opinions:

(In order of appearance)

Trapper: I like the detail on the backpack, but the goat head looks fake. Weapon looks neat, I like the snow. 7/10.

Elodie: Looks really cute overall. Not much to say about it, it's just a really solid skin. 8.5/10.

Ace: He reminds me of someone but I don't know who. The transparent lenses in his glasses threw me off, an I'm not a big fan of the hair or the white facial hair. They don't go well together in my opinion. 4.5/10.

Dwight: Looks like he's wearing a flak vest. Slippers are seriously cute, but the very existence of Elf Dwight means I don't plan on using this skin, which will knock it down a bit. 6/10.

Zarina: For a second I didn't recognize it was Zarina. I never play Zarina, but this is now her best skin in my opinion. It looks really cute, just like Elodie's. Again, solid all around. 8/10.

Claudette: I personally like it a lot! I'll be using it whenever I pick Claudette. I like the hair, I like the sweater, I like the glasses and the lipstick. They did well! 9.5/10.

Jake: It pans up to the face to the end, which kind of ruins the skin for me lmao. I like how it isn't that over the top, but the hair isn't that good and I don't like the color scheme. 5/10.

Twins: There's nothing to compare it to so my opinion may change, but I actually really like the weapon and all the blood and guts. Head looks cool, torso is eh. Also, Victor looks different to me. It could be the lighting or it could be my terrible memory, but if they really changed Victor's look it gives me a lot of hope for future Twins skins. 7/10.

Bonus round- Cheryl sweater: I adore Cheryl, and I adore this sweater just as much. I like it a lot, and you know I'll be rocking it for the rest of December and maybe even afterwards. 10/10, but I am biased.

So do you agree with me? What are your opinions on the holiday skins? I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts!

Oh, and happy holidays everyone!

Comments