Undocumented flashlight changes

Flashlight changes AGAIN with no mention in patch notes.

Can devs STOP changing core game mechanics or at least put in patch notes with what was changed?

Flashlight saves either don't work anymore or have been substantially changed and are no longer intuitive.

The beam no longer tightens the same.

Meanwhile no patch notes regarding any flashlight changes.

Can we stop releasing new content for a bit and instead work on fixing what is broken and properly annotating the changes that have been made. This is absurd.

Comments

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

I've been hearing this a lot now, honestly what didn't they break with this update.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,383

If the change isn't documented, create a bug report.

• Exellen
    Exellen Member Posts: 49

Honestly it's the worst of all 69 undocumented flashlight changes they made, please revert to previous one

• GodofRanch
    GodofRanch Member Posts: 7

it completely makes flashlights useless. It wasn't broke why did they mess with it? The killer favoritism is unreal.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803
    edited December 2020

They’ve changed on the killer side as well, FYI. The visual is different and there’s a sound effect that plays as you’re being blinded.

Edit: I only mention this because it suggests to me that it may be intentional. The changes on the killer side definitely are.

• GodofRanch
    GodofRanch Member Posts: 7

They should document changes.

The visual indicator of it togethering should have been left.

nothing more obnoxious than spending 2000 hours in a game and having them constantly changing the core gameplay for literally no reason.