Alot of negativity in the forums

Remember, your videogame accomplishments mean nothing in the real world. Your reward for playing videogames should be having fun. When you are no longer being rewarded with fun playing your favorite game, it might be time to take a break or move on.

Comments

• keygun
    keygun Member Posts: 311

The negativity is warranted.

The devs ######### the bed on this, like they do every time.

The only time they actually care about a new release is when it's not their IP.

They will take the time to fix characters that can only be bought with real money.

Any other characters, they don't give a #########.

• Unseen_Force
    Unseen_Force Member Posts: 218

Why would you think im defending this company? Lol im very vocal on these forums about balance, the need for players to play both roles, and things the devs need to fix.

I actually uninstalled the game yesterday. In my free time im either going to play balanced games like Siege, or do something that matters like practice my artwork, or workout.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

It's a pretty simple explanation as to why, imo.

More passionate and dedicated players are more likely to partake in the forums, and they're also likely to care about the state of the game, wanting things to improve.

• Unseen_Force
    Unseen_Force Member Posts: 218

Id like that too, but if it doesnt happen, what are you going to do?

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

What we really need is this game to be bought over by a more competent dev team (not to insult, merely the conclusion afte 4 years of playing and glarring issues remaining)

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

You really think that everyone on these forums are gonna walk around on rainbows with huge smiles on their faces? No. Because bhvr is incapable of making their game fun.

And we're all aware that it's just a game, we're not stupid. Everyone who plays games has heard that 7 million times.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Unfortunately, people tend to complain when they know that no one will interfere, not saying that someone should interfere tho. Generally in most forums (league forums) people are toxic and demand things. Even I was toxic yesterday since I called the patch "unacceptable"