20 games no twins killer yet

Options

so i had 20 games by now at rank 8. still never played against the new killer.

can you killer mains please play the new killer more often? thx

Comments

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

I played for almost 4 hours yesterday...no new killer. I have yet to play versus them yet...

feels weird...

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Might see them more (or at all in my case) once they're less buggy and not completely countered by lockers. I still don't think you'll see them much anyway, probably more than hag but less than demo.

• senki527
    senki527 Member Posts: 275
    Options

Victor can hit survivors through the locker if you didn't knew

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

I'm not buying and playing a killer that's so unbelievably broken and still unfinished. And I'm glad other people have come to their senses and aren't putting up with it either.

I also really dislike them. Even without the fixes they look horrendously boring to play. Everything is so slow on them. Transitioning to Charlotte, recovering after a hit, getting a pounce on someone and then going back to Charlotte, taking literally nearly a minute to be able to use my power again? Nah I'm sticking with killers that are actually fun.

If they make a patch that lets you recall Victor at will, and reduces the time it takes to control Charlotte I'll give them a try but not right now. They're really dull.

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

last night I faced her every other match so not all that bad, you just dont have luck

• Piwatte
    Piwatte Member Posts: 162
    Options

Sorry, I have only spirits players in my games

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

I actually love playing as them. Victor is a blast. But like others have stated, getting stuck in the ground and having to hope someone comes along and squashes you just so you can try again is irritating. Not to mention one of her perks dont work. Very glad i didnt spend money on them.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

I've been playing them nonstop. They're really fun when their power works. But yeah I feel you I swapped to survivor and got maybe 3 or 4 Twins games in a 2 hour session.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

I have crossplay off on ps4. I'm seeing the Twins a bunch, way more than I've ever seen Blight since his release. They are played less than other killers on release.

• Freddy96
    Freddy96 Member Posts: 767
    Options

Most killers play to win, the twins are heavily bugged so people don't wanna lose because of bugs. Can't blame them but considering that every other killer has some bugs aswell they could just play them since in my experience they are really fun to play as.

When they will fix them this killer will be the only killer that both sides will have fun to play as and against since myers release.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    Options

I played them last night for the first time and they are so much fun I couldn't stop and without perks at rank 1 I did extremely well. They are underated for sure. Killers think they can't play without their meta killers and perks.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

I've played against about five. Two of them were either really good, or my team mates were potatoes. The latter being a strong possibility because I was in solo queue.

• Iceyrawr
    Iceyrawr Member Posts: 122
    Options

Geez I wonder why.

Victor just stuck in the ground and you don't have a power all game,

why would anyone play him?