The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should Dead by Daylight get a chapter dedicated to bug fixes?

I personally would prefer a bugfix chapter than a new killer. The game is so buggy its almost unplayable

Best Answer

Answers

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

it should but they wont

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

I would also love to since dbd is really hard to fix. The code is really messed up and I think that building it from scratch (and maybe changing engine) would remove almost all bugs and problems. But this is incredibly risky since it is time consuming and if you ######### up even a bit, then the game becomes dead instantly. But still, playing safe and going with a bug fixing chapter (like operation health in r6) would fix a lot.

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes.

Also, difference between devs and people who control and manage what they do. I know they can make questionable changes at times but they most certainly do care for the game, they just had a deadline that they couldn't meet from the looks of things.

Speaking of the devs I hope this QnA can clear a lot of things up and give us some insight.

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,190

As long as there are people who still feed them with money for their cosmetics and broken game, they won't do it. Not in a million year.

• devl
    devl Member Posts: 9

Yes I think they should. Not just a season, but a whole year to actually fix the game. If a new division needs to be made in Behaviour to do this for a year so be it. Hire more people to help get the job done. Get people who have been working on DBD from the start to make sure the rebuild stays 100% true to DBD. Seriously. It needs to be done sooner rather than later.

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605

Hopefully but most likely we'll be answered with "We're looking into it" or "It'll come in a future hotfix"

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968

definitely.....we need more Hotfix ...than new chapters in my opinion...if they want to add more skins for me its okay...but plss we need more HOTFIX to let this meme die

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605

Definitely. At least take a chapter or two looking into the game seeing what's wrong with it and fix accordingly. Then give the player a reward for the inconveniences

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

It'll probably take them an entire chapter to fix all of these bugs.

So technically we get the 'bug fix chapter'everyones wanting, Yaaay???

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968

yup

• Freddy96
    Freddy96 Member Posts: 767

We would not see a chapter for 6 months and the dlc right after a lot of bugs would come back as before.

They can just make 2 dlcs in a row of just survivors so bugs will be easier to fix and meanwhile polish a lot of the issues that already exist