Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Victor stuck on release and seeing scratch marks as survivor

PatWesker
PatWesker Member Posts: 252
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting

PS5

Two Issues: Victor get stuck in the ground when releasing him and cannot move at all and as survivor, we see barely scratch marks while running near walls and obstacles, like very slightly and for .5 seconds.

Play twins and release victor, so it may happen... / Run close objects/walls as a survivor, you will see brief scratch marks even if you dont use fixated.

According to victor, it has happened to me once in 2 games, with survivor, almost every time you run near objects and obstacles

Update : I watched a youtube video from The King showing some DBD stuff and I saw those scratchmarks in his gameplay too.

Post edited by PatWesker on
3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Apaosha
    Apaosha Member Posts: 1

hi folks,

i got stucked two times in differant maps with victor right after releasing him. tried to jump with him, to fix it out... didnt worked

pls fix it ;)

cya

• Allivath_Chaos
    Allivath_Chaos Member Posts: 41

Had the same issue with Victor getting stuck in the ground when releasing him on Ormand. Luckily it was a custom game so my friends were willing to crush him for me but I can see this easily being exploited in matchmaking by survivors refusing to crush a stuck victor.

• CacahueseSeco
    CacahueseSeco Member Posts: 73

happends to me both of them. On PC