To DbD devs... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I hope maybe I was a catalyst in getting this changed.

I advocated for it greatly. 6/21?

That is fantastic. I'm very pleased. I encourage EVERYONE to buy at leasts something from the store during this event.

DO IT!

They listened to us! I'm very happy.

THANK YOU @not_Queen and all devs that listened to us.

I apologize for myself and anyone else if we were being "crying" or ungrateful. We just wanted a longer grind and more to get.

I'd be even okay if the 2nd set was harder to get... but I'm not going to complain.

Thanks. I'm very just happy man. This is going to be the best event ever.

Show your appreciation here people. BUY COSMETICS. They gave us a bone, lets throw one back!!!

I'll be spending 10 bucks this week on skins. You got my word.

Comments

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Hurray now I only need to spend $5 for the huntress mask rather then $10 to $15 for the mask and doctor head and outfit
  • Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Bingo. I wasn't going to buy any cosmetics from this after earning the one outfit... but they were awfully gracious with the turnout to the players' outcry, so I'm thinking 1 survivor and 1 killer from the grind, then I'll purchase another out of appreciation (the only trouble now is deciding on which... I'd only narrowed down one to earn but now, well, the choices are so difficult as they all look incredible!).

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I'm just really happy and the HYPE IS ON PEOPLE!!!

Just thank you so much Behaviour and @not_Queen for adding the extra set.

Very kind of you guys and I feel like we were valued and listened to.

Now you guys all need to give back and spend a little too. Support our awesome game!!!

• Troylus
    Troylus Member Posts: 40

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Just thank you so much Behaviour and @not_Queen for adding the extra set.

Very kind of you guys and I feel like we were valued and listened to.

Now you guys all need to give back and spend a little too. Support our awesome game!!!

THIS!

And, yes, @Dwight_Confusion I think you played a role in this change. Like you, I too give BHVR props for listening to the fan base and making the change.

Player Goodwill Leveled Up!

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Idk who i'm even gonna unlock the second time, let alone IF i'm gonna buy a third.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

I'm just pleased survivors got alternative objectives. Hopefully the devs incorporate them somehow in normal gameplay.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I might buy all the killer skins. I'm sorry I'm just a sucker for Halloween related items on video games. I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF :cry:
  • Boss

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I might buy all the killer skins. I'm sorry I'm just a sucker for Halloween related items on video games. I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF :cry:

They all do look very good, i can absolutely give them that much.

• Boss

@Dudddd said:
    I wanna thank them for making me come to an decision to uninstall this game , thanks devs . Opened up my eyes to other games 

That comment + that name.

• Dwight_Confusion

@Dudddd said:
    I wanna thank them for making me come to an decision to uninstall this game , thanks devs . Opened up my eyes to other games 

Based on your attitude, and your name...

bye.

• Dwight_Confusion

@Boss said:

@Dudddd said:

That comment + that name.

Funny. I wrote what I said, before I just saw your comment lmao

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

@Dwight_Confusion said:

No you were not.
    It was probably all the crying threads.

And yeah they have my thanks, but who are you to encourage people to give them money as a thank you? Even BHVR themselves have no right to ask for a thank you with cash.

• Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443

I wouldn't encourage people to spend money. The change they made was mostly to protect their profit and do exactly what you are doing right now. They knew if they didn't change it that fewer people were going to spend money on the costumes. By all means buy the costumes if you want to. But, don't praise the devs like they did some heroic deed.

• Ahardie
    Ahardie Member Posts: 69

@Dwight_Confusion said:

I advocated for it greatly. 6/21?

That is fantastic. I'm very pleased. I encourage EVERYONE to buy at leasts something from the store during this event.

DO IT!

They listened to us! I'm very happy.

THANK YOU @not_Queen and all devs that listened to us.

I apologize for myself and anyone else if we were being "crying" or ungrateful. We just wanted a longer grind and more to get.

I'd be even okay if the 2nd set was harder to get... but I'm not going to complain.

Thanks. I'm very just happy man. This is going to be the best event ever.

Show your appreciation here people. BUY COSMETICS. They gave us a bone, lets throw one back!!!

I'll be spending 10 bucks this week on skins. You got my word.

Wait, what? What did I miss?