I'm flying

Options
stvnhthr
stvnhthr Member Posts: 777

Today's bug "I'm flying!" After getting unhooked Nea took to the air and levitated off the ground. It made it hard to hide when you are three feet off the ground.

Also When another player got hit I took damage. I was nowhere near the person hit or the killer. I do not know if this is a new perk. The game crashed when I tried to spectate after I died. Is it a new Twins perk? Someone else gets hit and you both get hurt?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• LexyTheKiller
    LexyTheKiller Member Posts: 54
    Options

Well to me personally I think Nea is trying to embrace the fact that she’s a killer and S tier😂jk this has been in the game for a while like since last year but instead bhvr decided to release the twins first kekw🙃but the only weird part is that you took damage as well so I guess this is a new one

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 810
    Options

That's a common bug, You do not receive the damage, but you survivor model will imitate all animations when the Killer interacts with another Survivor(hit the air, hit a survivor, hooks another survgivor, grab another survivor, etc..), being hooked seems to resolve this. But it's a cool bug.

• stvnhthr
    stvnhthr Member Posts: 777
    Options

It is doing it again today. I hid in a locker and Spirit would open other lockers but my locker's doors would also open whenever another locker was opened. Head on is not working, so I ran away and started flying and transforming to the hook posture.