Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should Doctor be able to Shock through multiple floors?

It’s a bit op especially on The Game and his power is already easily abused

Comments

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

Abused how?

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39

Doctor is already able to shock through different floors if Survivors happen to be inside his Terror Radius, if I remember correctly.

However, consider that "abused" is a big world, altough I admit, when you meet a Doctor who has Distressing and Static Blast add-ons, it's not fun at all. I'm writing this as a Doctor main who however doesn't use this kind of things.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

Tbh it's only a problem on The Game, Midwich, and Hawkins which are already pretty poorly deigned maps as it is.

• Katana314
    Katana314 Member Posts: 9

I really do think the two-floor maps need adjustments to game mechanics so that the radius effects are more "pill-shaped" rather than sphere-shaped. Strategy-wise, being on the second floor is very far from the first floor, so it shouldn't be easy pressure going through a ceiling. It also makes the terror radius kind of useless information. That said, that's not going to suddenly make Midwich a good map. As dumb as it sounds for a horror theme, that place needs signposts; for both sides.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Yes he should!