The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Object of Attention - escape a trial while being Obsession

I know it's a pretty whiney subject, but I'm doing this challange for 5 days straight and no effect. I run with Decisive Strike to have bigger percentage of becoming an obsession, but I almost never am. In those rare chances where I am, I die. Eventually killer is obsession-free. I really want to get that last piece of Meg's story, so how do I escape as an obsession when I'm not it ?

PS: don't have Object of Obsession perk, so don't say "run object of obsession".

Comments

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209
    edited September 2020

Do you have MoM or For The People?

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

For the people is the easy way to do it. For the people a wounded ally at the exit gate, then leave.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I did it in my first game. Bring For The People and you'll be the obsession every game.

• Talanar
    Talanar Member Posts: 30

Thank you for the tips everyone. I will try with For the People then, I have Zarina (altough I don't use her much). Will see how it plays out. I'm losing hope it's doable already.

• Talanar
    Talanar Member Posts: 30

Yay, Zarina's method worked, it switched obsession mid-game when I healed a Meg. Was later hooked but managed to escape in the end. Finally ! I think I've lost a couple days from my predicted time of living while trying to do this quest.

• Darkwey
    Darkwey Member Posts: 8

I did that challnge now with "Object of obsession" perk. I was obsession until end of game, escaped and challenge isn't done... I spend already 7+ hours in game with this challenge (every match 3vs Killer so it is hard to win on red ranks) so I am really sad for this one...