Make Adept Killer achievements easier

Just wanted to say that Adept Killer achievements need to be made easier... especially for players at higher rankings. It is completely unfair and unrealistic to expect Killers armed with ONLY their base perks to pull off a Merciless Killer against Prestige III 4-player SWF teams. Either make the requirements for a Merciless Killer easier or at least let Killers play with perks that aren't the base perks of each killer. It is seriously frustrating going against groups of survivors who are playing at their best while playing as Killer as its weakest.

Comments

• Cerebral_Harlot
    Cerebral_Harlot Member Posts: 280

Make it a 4k and allow the 4th slot perk to be used for whatever the killer wishes.

• predxeno
    predxeno Member Posts: 7

Also, making the achievements require a Brutal Killer rather than a Merciless Killer would be cool too. Survivors just need to escape for their Adept trophies, they don't need point values so I don't think Killers should need them either.

• Onyx_Blue
    Onyx_Blue Member Posts: 1,060

Make it the same across all ranks:

A 4k with at least Gold in all categories.

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

It USED to be just for a 4k. There wasn't a single logical reason to make this so much harder.

Also why would you want it to be for Brutal? That would be even worse. It being FOR Brutal and above sure that would be nice but again it makes most sense to just CHANGE IT to the old 4k.

I have gone insane trying to get this as the Twins. Not only are they SO WEAK. But the goofy change to the Adepts for killer makes it so you need to be playing against decent survivors to get this. You can't just steamroll them. Oh and you have to pray they for some reason neglect gens. I just made a similar feedback to this.

• Grim_Grimz
    Grim_Grimz Member Posts: 70

hey dont try this for the twins currently they have a bug with the devout emblem. theres an off chance it works and you get the achievement but a lot of people have played 12 hook games and only get gold devout. its just another bug

• Sif
    Sif Member Posts: 51

It should be just a 4k (or even 3k). It'd be the direct equivalent of a survivor escaping for their adept achievement.

No messing around with emblems or points.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 482

I've been advocating for this ever since the Plague update, where it changed. It used to be either a 4k or Merciless for a while after the emblem system came out, but then they changed it to be pure Merciless.

• G1ng3rBreadMan
    G1ng3rBreadMan Member Posts: 27

They need to make it just a 4k, survivors only get to use their 3 perks killers should have to too, the double pipping part is just ridiculous