Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

My *Bug Collection* since patch 4.4.0

Proxi
Proxi Member Posts: 62
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting

Hey,

here my list of bugs I personally encountered since the latest chapter release. I won't have screenshots on them, but I try to give as much information for each individual bug.

1. Victor stuck on the ground after releasing from Charlotte - well known bug
  2. Victor's camera sideways for a short time after switching to him - well known bug
  3. Victor's lunge not working upwards stairs - you get instantly stuck even trying to jump up small house stairs and survivors can just kick you
  4. Can't enter basement as Victor - I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but I couldn't enter the basement as victor on Midwich School map. There was an invisible wall just before the last few stairs, couldn't even lunge over it. Had to bring Charlotte over to get to the survivor which was hiding in there.
  5. Kick animation for survivors gets canceled when victor loses his vulnerability status before it's finished - not sure if this is intended or not but it looks wonky.
  6. Victor floating around Charlotte after getting kicked - I think this happens more when victor is pretty close to charlotte when killed
  7. Getting stuck in grab (from generator) animation as nurse and survivor dced - weird one, happened on Lery's map where i blinked to a generator, grabbed a survivor off the gen and then was sliding off into the wall stuck in the grab animation and not able to do any inputs. This lasted for about 15 seconds then the survivor I initially grabbed dced and I could move again. Not sure what happened there.
  8. Iron Will didn't work for me on Claudette - Happened in multiple games, it straight out didn't work.. she was moaning for me and for the killer in injured state (asked the killer in chat after match)

Had some more but I already forgot. Also didn't list minor ones that probably were caused by bad connection.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

7 is old and extremely annoying (15s is way better than average).

8 happens randomly on all characters (most of the times its either an IW3 effect without this perk equipped or IW3 working as IW1, but sometimes IW3 just straight up doesnt work as you described). IW gets bugged with each and every major update cz sound effects are in the core of game's spaghetti code.

1-3 and 6 I've seen somewhere b4.

4 is new to me, does it only happen on midwich?

5 is most likely a feature.

• Proxi
    Proxi Member Posts: 62

4 happened today.. was the first time ever I even tried to enter basement with victor. Haven't checked on other maps yet.