The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor Issues Still Here

Just had my first survivor game today and two things I noticed that were said to be patched still exist:

1. SLOW MOTION VAULTS
Like what the hell? I died because I fast vaulted over a window in Crotus and my guy looked like he was in the matrix. The hillbilly just looked at me for a second and chainsawed me. 

2. SELF CARE ACTION SPEED
I was healing with my medkit and had an insta heal. When the killer came back after I got unhooked I used it out of safety. I had 50% negative action speed for all things the whole game until I healed someone. This is not okay. You know how annoying it is to unhook somebody in slow motion? Or search a chest for 30 seconds? Not fun. Fix these issues.

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Sighs * the devs said if you run sc and a med kit together this bug happens
  • What the devs say is irrelevant. It's still an issue that persist in game and needs to be fixed asap. I hate playing survivor in comparison to killer, but this is still unacceptable. 
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    What the devs say is irrelevant. It's still an issue that persist in game and needs to be fixed asap. I hate playing survivor in comparison to killer, but this is still unacceptable. 
    They have said there looking into it its hard to get a bug that could only affect certain combos and levels there having to go through all the maps as well as the event
  • I guess in the meantime I won't use a medkit with self care then. Thanks for the info.