The Twins's next hotfix

Options

The Twins will be absolute garbage when the Victor holding the locker mechanic is implemented.

Imagine you are in the middle of the map as Charlotte, and you deploy Victor to hunt some survivors, and you find one injured survivor repairing the shack gen, and he jumps into a locker,normally you would've down him there and continue your snowball,but either way you need to walk to shack to pick him up.

That is not an unusual event, most of the times you are very far from Victor and the survivor he downed.

Now imagine instead of hitting the survivor in the locker,he just prevents the survivor from leaving the locker, you would have to walk about 40 meters to MAYBE get him out of the locker in time,since we don't know how much time he blocks the locker yet, so you walk there,get him out, drop him, and change to Victor again, so another injured survivor does the same thing, keeping in mind that if the survivor gets out of the locker Victor is holding, he freaking dies.

My point is, if The Twins are snowballing getting downs after downs, just jump in a locker and you are safe, Charlotte isn't going to go out of her way to a locker to grab a survivor that is 10 seconds away.

My first time writing something on a forum, so any questions just ask and I will gladly answer.

Comments

• ZarioKiller534
    ZarioKiller534 Member Posts: 26
    Options

Well usually you should get there in time to down the survivor or injure assuming this mechanic is 15 seconds which is most probable and be better than what it is now. The only time this mechanic will not be as useful as the current one is if Charlotte is like across the map but in that situation just trick them into leaving locker and transfer to Victor and hit them. Easy as that.

• Braders
    Braders Member Posts: 6
    Options

Yeah normally you would get the hit or the down, but my concern is their snowballing,their ability is to pressure multiple survivors, and with the locker block, it focuses "both killers" into one survivor, witch is a bad thing from a good Twins's point of view.

And about the bait thing, doesn't victor have an animation when he switches to Charlotte? keeping in mind that takes Charlotte like 3 seconds to switch back to victor, that's plenty of time so the Survivor can jump out and kick him.

• ZarioKiller534
    ZarioKiller534 Member Posts: 26
    Options

Not if you back up. Also if you're switching to Victor survivors can't even kick him. So if you're well distanced and the survivor tries to kick Victor you switch and you should be able to hit them.