Making Poised More Possible

Options

As it stands, I feel like Poised's use is limited and very situational. When it works, it works well, but for how little it is ran, it isn't used to full effectiveness. Often I have found when using the perk that I am either working on the generator, on the hook, or in a situation that otherwise doesn't benefit my situation well. I think an ideal change could be to make the perk only activate in chase, and be token based. Perhaps the perk can have an active ability button, and you gain a token every time a generator is complete. When you press the button, it will then hide the scratch marks for the given time of 6/8/10 seconds, and go on a long cooldown of perhaps 60 seconds to make sure you don't spam the ability to hide scratchmarks and overwhelm the killer at possible loops and indoor maps.

Comments

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

It took me a minute to even remember what perk this was. Yeah. I agree it needs a good buff. I like your idea.

• TamboRhyyn
    TamboRhyyn Member Posts: 124
    Options

@gibblywibblywoo Thank you! I try to put out my suggestions for less used perks and the liking, I really would love to see a greater variety of perks being utilized! A lot of them have so much potential that isn't realized, and some of the concepts are so nice to be in such an unfortunate usability ditch.