Now that Moris have been nerfed can we please look at Tombstone?

Micheal Myers with the Tombstone Piece Addon can 99% his evil within 3 on other survivors and Mori you out of the match upon first encountering you, resulting in a big fat depip and your game cut short. Especially if combo'd with J Myers memorial for faster stalking.

I know Myers is due for an addon pass. Can Tombstone Piece at least be changed so it's less "Cheesy"?

Comments

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

Yeah I hope this is addressed soon as well. Myers probably won’t be changed for many months tho so I just hope I don’t face a myers with this in the meantime.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Hopefully they don't change Judith's tombstone, that addon is balanced.

But yeah I hope it gets nerfed too.

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374

They announced they will be looking into some of myers addons sometime. So yeah. Dont expect anything soon though

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Honestly, I feel he should get some buffs before then. He is already a fairly weak killer, but he is just outdated.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

Honestly I have never been moried by a tombstone mires despite how often they try because lockers exist and flatout prevent the mori.

Yes both tombstone and tombstone piece are countered by jumping into a locker so instead of dying you get hooked as they can't mori you on the ground with the add-ons.

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 918
    edited December 2020

I actually think Judith's Full Tombstone should allow locker and ground moris at the cost of requiring more stalking (All survivors stalked fully when combo'd with tuft of hair), disabling Myers lunge, and consuming a PYWF stack upon each Mori.

Tombstone Piece is the problematic one since you can hit EW3 pretty easily with J Myers memorial and there's no speed penalty. Myers will often get his first EW3 99'd off of other survivors and then pop EW3 and Tombstone piece you upon the first encounter. Full Tombstone + Tuft requires almost all survivors stalked completely so I'm ok with him being literal evil incarnate if survivors managed to be stalked completely.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Tombstone piece is absolutely busted but Tombstone is fine.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

1st Encounter.... So then he wasted all evil that he could potentially get from you, right?

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

Honestly if it made Myers move slower than a survivor it would be better, it's mostly because he's still faster AND can insta down you if need, making it a lose/lose regardless of how well you hide or loop.

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 918

I've used tombstone piece a few times. I know for an absolute fact you cannot get your first EW3 with Tombstone Piece off the first survivor. I think you'll have enough stalk to hit EW2 and be almost halfway to EW3. It MIGHT be possible to tombstone all 4 if you're a micromanaging god with who to stalk and who to tombstone in what order. (Especially since you go back to EW2 with more stalk in the "tank" if you time your tombstone so you run out of EW3 during the tombstoning animation.)

But yes you do in fact lose all the stalk in the survivor when they are tombstoned. It is still annoying non-the-less to be tombstone piece'd relatively early in the match though.

• Sciffer
    Sciffer Member Posts: 41

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Lets do another killer nerf. I am at this point just curious how far they gonna go with this. I do hope that by the end of 2021 this game will lose all of it's killer playerbase and game will turn into what it was always meant to be, 4 v 4 survivors, gen rushing each other, who gets more gens done wins.

I aint even gonna reply to the slew of dumb comments here on how to slow down mayers, nerf tomb stone, so on and etc. Too much to explain really. Just remember kids that Mayers is not a top tier killer, he is mid tier at best, even with his add ons.