Perks are in alphabetical order.

It just dawned on me. Pretty sure add ons are too but still divided by rarity.

Now you can find that perk you want without sifting through 6 pages.

Comments

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Yeah, they standardized perk colors recently (yellow = tier 1, green = tier 2, purple = tier 3). It's a nice quality of life upgrade. I mean, I think the whole menu UI could use a complete redesign and the perk and item pages could be significantly restructured to make them less cumbersome, but this is a good upgrade over how it was before with random perks being purple or green.

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096

In general the alphabetical order of the perks should make it easier to find the perks, but after all this time with having the green perks at the back I struggle to find them now. Not to mention the last few seconds in a lobby I suddenly forget the whole alphabet as I frantically click the 'next page' button trying to find Iron Will or Quick and Quiet.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Admittedly, I still wish that the Hex perks would be sorted by their actual perk name and not get placed under "H for Hex".

I'm always like "where the heck did I put [insert Hex Perk here]?!" until it dawns on me to check the middle of the alphabet again.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I do think it would be cool if they went a step further and sorted perks by hexes. Like a little drop down menu that said 'generator defense' and 'chase' and 'utility' etc. I've been running Hex: Retribution on my Blight with Undying and hoo boy howdy only 2 groups have seen it coming today.