Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Dying while last survivor on hook

Do you guys agree that beibg forced to die while the last person alive on hook is bs? Like it shoukd give you a chabce to deliverance or at least attempt escape.

Comments

• Miralis
    Miralis Member Posts: 171

Ye I can agree with that, its just IMO, you should be able to use deliverance AT LEAST! But yeah man I totally agree with what your saying.

• DarKaron
    DarKaron Member Posts: 615

Okay, if it's Deliverance, then yes.

Allow them just enough time to get one attempt in if they do it right away, but no more than that.

• Miralis

Ye see? I find it very annoying when i cant use deliverance cuz im thr last guy. I should at least be able to use the perk.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

Except if you don’t die right away then the killer will KNOW that you have Deliverance. So he’ll just stand there and whack you as soon as you hop off anyways.

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

I guess If you're the last survivor, you could try to unhook, if you fail by reaching struggle phase, you will automatically be killed.

• madradfox
    madradfox Member Posts: 190

The simplest solution would be to make the 3 attempts automatic when on the last hook. If you escape you escape, and if you don't it only costs the killer extract 8 seconds

• Miralis

Ye. Idk. I didnt expect this to legit create a conversation.

• Jareth
    Jareth Member Posts: 112

Seems like it'll just lead to a boring standoff. The killer stands there and watches you, then you deliverance at the last second. You get knocked down and now the killer stands over your body for another minute waiting out DS. I'd rather just get it over and move on.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,474

to ping the people as you message them make sure to use the quote button in the bottom right, that way the get notified and are more likely to respond/see your message

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,437

There isn't much of a point. If you are the last one, the killer is going to stand and watch you die. If you don't, now they have to wait 60 seconds for no reason. If you do unhook yourself, they just immediately down you. If you have DS, they wait the 60 seconds.

This only really affects you if you get hooked right at the exit gate that is open, and downed and can crawl out within 60 seconds. It is extremely rare. Because of that, it is better to just end the game.

• finitethrills
    finitethrills Member Posts: 617

No, don't agree. It simply speeds up the end of the game. If you're the last one to go up after everyone is dead, there's nothing you can do except drag out the game a tiny bit more.

You'll get more points by getting into a new game that much faster as you would for anything else you could do in this one.