Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lets talk about Matchmaking

I have played many games in my life with awful matchmaking, but in my opinion I believe that dead by daylight without a doubt has the worst matchmaking in any game, chances are you’ve heard this time and time again but the devs are doing absolutely nothing about it, I am personally a rank 11 killer that plays on xbox, from ranks 20-13 it was fine, the worst matchmaking would get is like one rank 8 every now and then but it was nothing crazy, but the second you reach rank 13, thats when the game decides you’re good enough to go against red ranks that spent their life training on dead by daylight, by no means am I ripping on people that are red ranks, you got there cause you deserve it, but I, a rank 11, shouldn’t be playing against red ranks, and its not 2 red ranks and 2 levels 20s, its literally a squad of red ranks, every game I play theres me, a rank 11, then the survivors are rank 1, rank 2, rank 1, rank 2, I even ran a little test, I played 7 games in a row and the lowest rank I versed was a rank 7, thats absolutely ridiculous. The matchmaking got so bad I couldn’t even enjoy the game anymore, I literally straight up stopped playing, and I thought maybe if I put dead by daylight on steam matchmaking wouldn’t be so bad, so I buy dead by daylight on steam, get through ranks 20-13, and no joke the first game I hopped into as a rank 12 was two rank 1s, a rank 2, and a rank 6, I can’t do this anymore, I am not playing dead by daylight anymore, I seriously give up, its a great game by no means is it bad but its so unplayable because of this terrible matchmaking, and people could make the argument “get good” but the thing is how do I get good when I get pallet looped, stunned, teabagged, 360 spinned, etc by rank 1 survivors, only to be trash talked at the end of the game? Its unbearable, and the community has complained and complained and the devs have done absolutely nothing about it, its just sad, Behaviour entertainment is a mediocre company working on a great game, I wish they could get bought out, I know I sound like an ######### saying that but its the truth, but like I said before im not playing dead by daylight for a while, I need me a nice break before I snap, but please go ahead and tell me if im tripping and matchmaking is fine, or if you just want to vent as well.

Comments

• Stonuk
    Stonuk Member Posts: 91

It's broken. Nothing much to say

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967

To be fair, it's the survivors who complained, and the devs listened.

Killers are like a bastard child.

They get paid for having the child, but don't really want to take care of them.

From butchering the doctor, thanatophobia, lullaby, Billy, POP, etc. And now Mori is useless.

Facing red rank swf w comms, u have to take a Mori as 'insurance'. Just so u get bullied less. If that even works. Ppl think if u bring Mori, u always win. It's a fallacy. But who cares?

• Cosmin262
    Cosmin262 Member Posts: 117

Paladins has worse matchmaking lmao,but yeah purple ranked killers should only go against purple ranked survivors and so on..