autohaven needs more pallet, does not have protection for the survivor what do you think?

silvertachi
silvertachi Member Posts: 8
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I would like to see your opinions

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Tricky to say, but I think I've heard they'll implement a system like Badham with a so an so amount of variations. With different tiles.

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

Normally I tend not to side with Survivors on these debates, but after doing this exact map last night and running around like crazy screaming "Where are all the pallets?!" I'm inclined to agree with you.

I think I ran for a full minute all over the place and could not find a single one.

I get that we don't want the Killers getting planted all the time, but it is weird that on some maps I seem to eat pallets constantly, sometimes three in a single chase, but on that map my Survivor saw nothing but debris and dead ends for as far as the eye could see*.

*How far your eyes can see will vary.

• silvertachi

We should let the developers know, right now nobody is reporting anything and therefore they think everything is fine. I look forward to your support in advance

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I have no idea. I can't see anything on that map. It used to be my favorite. I thought it was pretty fair for both sides. They've destroyed it.

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,842

They already said they are aware of it.

• akumaks13
    akumaks13 Member Posts: 42

I don't know what the devs smoked when they did the reworks. Horrible maps for survivors

• I have to say that new Autohaven wreckers is probably the most killer sided map I've seen in the game for a while. Like even old Azarov's wasn't as problematic I found.

Like, you are almost always in the killer terror radius the map is so small, there are almost no safe loops or pallets, and as a whole it's been a nightmare to play on as survivor.

• silvertachi

I think it was not so bad, I agree with the same opinions, entering autohaven is death :( and saying that it was my favorite map

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605

The only thing Autohaven needs is to be a little bit brighter. I for one can't see ######### when playing in autohaven

• silvertachi

Before it shone and it was fun, :( I miss it