What are some quality of life changes you would like to see?

Basically talking about anything outside of gameplay.

Personally i'd like to see the Daily Rituals reworked. I also feel The Rift is too difficult to climb as someone who can't play the game for several hours a day.

Feel free to post both problems you see and/or your solutions.

Also check out my poll (related).

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/213676/would-you-give-up-the-next-new-killer-for-bug-fixing-and-qol-changes#latest

Comments

• kmhmonkey
    kmhmonkey Member Posts: 7

I personally think there should be seperate areas for killer and survivor dailys. Maybe 2 each getting 1 per day each. Also someone suggested putting art on them (like tarot cards).

As far as The Rift maybe someone knows how many hours to reach the end? I feel if I could complete more of it, I might buy it more often.

• AggressiveFTW
    AggressiveFTW Member Posts: 1,057

Making Kindred base kit, removing perk tiers, reworking daily rituals, reworking offerings, the ability to create loadout presets, the ability to mix-n-match cosmetics in the store and more UI indicators (chase indicators for all 4 survivors, indicators showing what your teammates are doing (repairing, healing, being chased, etc...).

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    edited December 2020
    1. Don't make skillchecks appear the very moment you let go of a generator, causing an automatic non-counterable missed skillcheck.
    2. Rift rework (the time u have to spend playing is abysmal)
  • QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Reducing the price of cosmetics would be nice.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

Or allow skillchecks to get completed even after you let go. It works for other skillchecks like overcharge, it should work that way for regular skillchecks as well.

• Thanotos_Omega
    Thanotos_Omega Member Posts: 100

Improved match making,

a practice area to learn maps and powers ect,

a better way to identify who each player in match was including adding a colored tag to characters using the same looks so you can block/reporting/giving props to people easier,

banning in game taunting,

making the grind less terrible by moving teachable perks to 20/25/30 allowing us to edit which teachables will show up on blood webs,

Adding a free rotation of killers and survivors to help alleviate the pay to win elements,

Chaging achievements/challenges/dailies to no longer be annoyingly rng or toxic, or require specific non free to play characters/perks ect,

Making it so every daily has both a killer and survivor option,

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539

I'd personally like to see matchmaking put into thia game.