Spirit's passive phasing, why does it exist?

Igraina
Igraina Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7

It's something I think about every time I verse her and she gets a hit on me only because she was literally invisible and I couldn't react to what she was doing. This passive ability makes versing her so much worse beyond her already strong active power. Her husk phasing is actually skill based and not pure rng and I don't see a problem with it.

What do ppl think about passive phasing? I think it should be removed or she should not turn fully invsibile. It doesn't add anything positive to the game since it's rng based and as killer POV you don't even know when it happens to there's no way to actively utilize it.

Comments

• Thanotos_Omega
    Thanotos_Omega Member Posts: 100

It's there to enable her mind games, if her power is off she's a 110% killer and thus super loopable unless she can scare you, the passive phase helps to sell actual mind games because you never really know,

Never bring up RNG as a survivor issue, Killers are the ones who have RNG problems most of the time, it makes you look bad when you complain about if for survivors,

• bredbeddle
    bredbeddle Member Posts: 103

Pretty wacky that Spirit gets more invisibility while not using her power than Wraith IMO, since Spirit's power is also a lot stronger

• Whomst
    Whomst Member Posts: 168

They should probably change it to where Passive Phasing does not suppress the Red Stain.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

because someone said, "hey, you know what would be cool? this idea right here."

and everyone else involved went along with it (or was ordered to go along with it).