@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    A Huntress, Hag, Clown, Doc, Spirit
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers
    C Freddy, Leatherface, Trapper

OP pretty much overrates most killer.

The ONLY one on the A tier list that is on Myers level is Huntress. Doctor is pretty weak. His ability doesn’t really help him in a chase, Doctor is the most overrated killer in the game honestly. Other than that I’d switch Myers and Doctor but your list is pretty accurate.

It might be just my personal preference, because I perform pretty well with Doc. And the main reason for it is that he can actually affect multiple targets with his aura.
    Something most other killer are lacking..
    My main issue is always how can I get the other of the gens while I chase ONE?
    Doc has a solution for that.

Doctor is good when it comes to map pressure if it is a smaller map (Game, Hospital, Yamaoka) and you pair it with Distressing and Unnerving. His ability just doesn’t cut it for me, he is just too weak at loops.

It’s also a preference when it comes to Myers with me. I love the extended lunge of EW III and his ability to sneak up on survivors in the beginning with his smaller terror radius. I’d take Myers, Spirit, and Pig over Doctor.

I even preform well with Freddy believe it or not.

I am ok with it as long as we can agree on the OP is overcrowding the S+ and S tier.

The only S+ and S tier killers should be the two that nobody disagrees with being the overall strongest two and that is Nurse and Billy. If you wanted to add more to that I’d only personally add Myers and Huntress

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@LRGamer said:
    MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

S+ Nurse

S Billy

B Wraith, Pig, Myers

The ONLY one on the A tier list that is on Myers level is Huntress. Doctor is pretty weak. His ability doesn’t really help him in a chase, Doctor is the most overrated killer in the game honestly. Other than that I’d switch Myers and Doctor but your list is pretty accurate.

It might be just my personal preference, because I perform pretty well with Doc. And the main reason for it is that he can actually affect multiple targets with his aura.

Doctor is good when it comes to map pressure if it is a smaller map (Game, Hospital, Yamaoka) and you pair it with Distressing and Unnerving. His ability just doesn’t cut it for me, he is just too weak at loops.

It’s also a preference when it comes to Myers with me. I love the extended lunge of EW III and his ability to sneak up on survivors in the beginning with his smaller terror radius. I’d take Myers, Spirit, and Pig over Doctor.

I perform well with everyone but I like Michael because of the Mindgames.
    The Doctor however actually can somewhat manipulate a Chase. 
    Well i agree he is pretty weak and the time it takes to switch modes should be decreased but he is not overrated.
    That Title belongs to the Huntress

Doctor can’t cut off loops but the Huntress can and that is one thing she holds over Doctor. A good Huntress is not going to be looped. Not to mention she can have a one hit down with hatchets which cannot be countered while Doctor’s entire ability can be somewhat countered by Calm Spirit. I’ve run Calm Spirit and had very little issues with Doctor finding me. It’s not a perfect counter but it’s a strong counter.

Huntress isn’t very loopable and can have an insta-down. Her ability helps her in a chase. Doctor isn’t good in a chase and is easily loopable. A Huntress who doesn’t know how to effectively use hatchets or without hatchets however is going to be bullied which is the reason I don’t play her because I’m not good with long range attacks. I’m personally better with Doctor but Huntress has a higher potential.

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    MegMain98 said:

@LRGamer said:
    MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

S+ Nurse

S Billy

B Wraith, Pig, Myers

Well i agree he is pretty weak and the time it takes to switch modes should be decreased but he is not overrated.

Doctor can’t cut off loops but the Huntress can and that is one thing she holds over Doctor. A good Huntress is not going to be looped. Not to mention she can have a one hit down with hatchets which cannot be countered while Doctor’s entire ability can be somewhat countered by Calm Spirit. I’ve run Calm Spirit and had very little issues with Doctor finding me. It’s not a perfect counter but it’s a strong counter.

Huntress isn’t very loopable and can have an insta-down. Her ability helps her in a chase. Doctor isn’t good in a chase and is easily loopable. A Huntress who doesn’t know how to effectively use hatchets or without hatchets however is going to be bullied which is the reason I don’t play her because I’m not good with long range attacks. I’m personally better with Doctor but Huntress has a higher potential.

The Doctor actually has a Tool in a Chase and would be ay better if they would make him be able to switch modes instantly.
    The Doctor can prevent Survivors from Vaulting or Dropping a Pallet and in Madness lvl. 3 Survivors can’t even Flashlight-Blind him.
    While I do agree that he needs a Buff, Leatherface is never ever better than him.
    And I do have my reasons for calling the Huntress overrated.
    The Huntress has 110% Movement Speed because of her Power but while her Power is good at punishing Vaulting or Dropping Pallets when she runs out of Hatchets, since dodging them is really easy so it won’t take long until that happens, she’s a Terrible Killer and in order to be somewhat effective you have to waste time at a Locker. BTW Wraith is still really bad and only with add-ons he is somewhat OK
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@MegMain98 said:
    The > @Wolf74 said:

I am ok with it as long as we can agree on the OP is overcrowding the S+ and S tier.

The only S+ and S tier killers should be the two that nobody disagrees with being the overall strongest two and that is Nurse and Billy. If you wanted to add more to that I’d only personally add Myers and Huntress

Nope S+ Nurse, S Billy, that's it.
    No one is beside them.
    Everyone else is below them.
    And still I won't put Myers beside Huntress. ;)
    But I am also the one that rates Doc higher than most other, so I am cool with that.^^

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited October 2018

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:
    The > @Wolf74 said:

No one is beside them.
    But I am also the one that rates Doc higher than most other, so I am cool with that.^^

Well, you know we all got our own opinions, right? So I can agree you, and you don't need to agree me cuz it's your opinion ;)

• Wolf74

@GhostrickSpecter said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:
    The > @Wolf74 said:

No one is beside them.

Well, you know we all got our own opinions, right? So I can agree you, and you don't need to agree me cuz it's your opinion ;)

Opinions can wary between tiers. I call one killer A tier while someone else see him as B tier.
    Problems begin when someone calls an A tier killer S+
    :P

• MegMain98

@GhostrickSpecter said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:
    The > @Wolf74 said:

No one is beside them.

Nah that’s cool. If he believe Doctor is top tier then it’s his own opinion and it’s valid. It’s just a personal preference. I look at what killers abilites help them in a chase, have the most map control, and are able to cut off loops easiest. The reason I rate Myers so high is that he has very good add-ons that can take out survivors without even having to hook them once. Another add-on is having a permanent one-hit down and he is only one of four killers who can have a permanent one-hit down, not to mention the increased lunge range in EW III is nice.

If I was choosing on who I preformed the best it would be Freddy because I can easily get a 4K with Freddy but he has some obvious flaws. I do best with Freddy and worse with Nurse but Nurse is obviously the better killer.

• Wolf74

I really like how Myers is played, but I have serious trouble keeping pressure on the gens across the map. He is basically THE stereotypical "i can only chase one" killer.

• Wolf74

This one is pretty precise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3eQuQLrqc

• NiceToMeetYou
    NiceToMeetYou Member Posts: 11

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    SnakeSound222 said:

I don't agree with Leatherface, Spirit, Pig, Clown, and Myers.

Clown should be behind Huntress because while his bottles slow the Survivor, they don't damage them. He still has to hit the Survivor.

Myers should be in A tier and behind Doctor. He suffers from the same weakness that every Killer except Nurse has, which is that it's easy to loop him. It's harder when he's at EW3, but still easy. If you stay out of his LoS, you can starve him of his Evil Within.

Pig should be at B tier and behind Myers. It is really easy to not have your RBT activate and simply looking around will help you when she's crouched.

I'd place Spirit somewhere in A tier (not sure where exactly, probably somewhere around Doc or Myers). The fact that you can hear her when she's phase walking makes it harder for her to sneak up on a Survivor and it's easier to mindgame her (run toward her husk in order to make her think that you're hiding somewhere). If she could see blood while phase walking I'd be more inclined to put her at high A tier or low S tier.

Leatherface can actually hit people without having to wait 3-9.5 seconds, so I would put him above Freddy (still in C tier).

The magic of clown vs hundress is that due to how is power hits he is more capable of securing hits and isn't useless without his projectiles.

I disagree with you analyze for Myres, doctor, spirit and Clown
    First of all, Myres is definitely better than the doctor. Although The Doctors tracking potential is insane, The Doctor sucks as he lacks an ability to deal damage and apply pressure: he wastes too much time bringing survivors up to tier 3, and once he has he has no increased chase potential. I would probably place the doctor in B tier, where he is in this tier list. Myres, however, has tracking potential combined with his "killing" potential. Michael Myres power, evil within, improves his chase and downing potential the longer he "stalks" someone. However, it is also very useful for finding survivors as the points received when you stalk someone is a very good notification to where a survivor is. Myres, if you play him correctly, will not run out of evil within before either the survivors escape or he gets a 4k. The normal tactic is to save up your tier 3 until it worth using it e.g. your very close to a survivor in a chase. By using your evil within like this, even if they lose you it is very easy to stop loops with the increased vaulting speed and lunge range plus the exposed status effect. This makes jungle gyms and the killer shacks, as examples, unsafe as opposed to normally being one of the safest loops on the map. This all in all makes, in my opinion, Myres literally one of the best killers, maybe even s+ class in the right hands.
    Anyways onto the clown.
    The 2 statements you make about the clown vs the huntress in your post literally contradict themselves. First, you say that the clown is worse because huntresses hatchets do damage and his bottles don't, which is a completely invalid argument, but ill get to that, and then you go on to say that clown is better at securing hits.
    You are literally saying the Huntress is better because she does can injure survivors more easily, before saying the clown is more capable of securing hits? What?
    In my opinion, the clown is a better killer than the Huntress. The main benefits of the Huntress are her ability to injure survivors from a distance and end loops easily. So in the long range distance sense it isn't exactly fair to compare the two: the clown is not made to be able to start long range chases. However in all other instances, the clown is better, or should I say less balanced. Because that is the main problem with the Huntress: She is SO well balanced. In exchange for projectile ability, she has a slower movement speed, a long reload time, which can only be accomplished in certain areas, and a direction specific, longer terror radius: her lullaby. She wastes much time reloading at lockers, can't finish a chase if out of hatchets and alerts the survivors where exactly she is long before she arrives there. The clown, on the other hand, can reload whenever, wherever, is faster, has a normal terror radius and has much, much, MUCH more control in a chase. The clown can force survivors to go where he wants when he wants by throwing gas to channel them wherever. And although he does exchange this for the ability to injure people directly with the projectiles, his projectiles, if used right, will allow a guaranteed hit anyways. And because none of this is balanced in any way and only gets more powerful with the addons used, this is why I deem the clown a better killer than the Huntress.
    The spirit I would personally place in low a tier maybe even b tier. Her power is very useful for mind games and this is very useful against survivors. However, her power is also her biggest weakness: it allows the survivors to easily mind game her back. The audio queue played when she is near alerts a survivor to her presence, allowing for easy stealth escapes. However, even if the survivor runs of a gen, and begins a loop it is a massive risk for the spirit to go into phase form as there are so many ways to mind game her. If the survivor doesn't run the spirit can only try to predict their moves, which can lead to lost chases and confused killers. Scratch marks can lead the killer astray a dropped pallet can put considerable distance between the killer and the survivor as either it forces the spirit to go around or come out of phase form to break the pallet, both wasting time in which the survivor can escape. If the killer does not use their power to try and avoid this, then they are no better than the wraith in chase and gives her chasing potential worst than the doctors. This is why I believe she should be much lower than she s tier, maybe even b tier as opposed to a!
    I do however agree with your placement of the pig and cannibal, a lunge attack his very easy to dodge as you have little "steering" or control during the animation. It also wastes time having to stealth before being able to do this allowing for an easy escape. Although the pig's stealth mode is good for what it is and might be good for surprising low tier killers, any decent survivor can see her coming and run well before she reaches them. Sprint burst is an easy counter to her lunge and renders it useless. Stealthing around every also decreases your FOV as well as making you considerably slower wasting time.

• MegMain98

I me> @LRGamer said:

MegMain98 said:

@LRGamer said:

MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

S+ Nurse

S Billy

B Wraith, Pig, Myers

The Doctor actually has a Tool in a Chase and would be ay better if they would make him be able to switch modes instantly.
    The Doctor can prevent Survivors from Vaulting or Dropping a Pallet and in Madness lvl. 3 Survivors can’t even Flashlight-Blind him.
    While I do agree that he needs a Buff, Leatherface is never ever better than him.
    The Huntress has 110% Movement Speed because of her Power but while her Power is good at punishing Vaulting or Dropping Pallets when she runs out of Hatchets, since dodging them is really easy so it won’t take long until that happens, she’s a Terrible Killer and in order to be somewhat effective you have to waste time at a Locker. BTW Wraith is still really bad and only with add-ons he is somewhat OK

Huntress has a 110% movement speed because she has a long range attack. I personally suck with the Huntress because I am awful with aiming hatchets. She’s in the higher ranks on most tier lists because in the right hands she is deadly. If you put her best add-ons on her she is really good. I do believe she is slightly overrated but not as overrated as Doctor. I have never been a fan of Doctor, he is more of an annoyance than actually a deadly killer. I leave the match with a headache whether I am playing survivor or the Doctor himself.

• MegMain98

After the newest patch I’ve got to put The Spirit in the S tier list. She is one of the best killers im the game. They removed her husk noise within the survivors radius and the prayer beads add-on (no husk sound at all throughout the entire map) makes for a perfect gen grabbing build. She is super underrated and has such high potential.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    SnakeSound222 said:

Clown should be behind Huntress because while his bottles slow the Survivor, they don't damage them. He still has to hit the Survivor.

Myers should be in A tier and behind Doctor. He suffers from the same weakness that every Killer except Nurse has, which is that it's easy to loop him. It's harder when he's at EW3, but still easy. If you stay out of his LoS, you can starve him of his Evil Within.

Pig should be at B tier and behind Myers. It is really easy to not have your RBT activate and simply looking around will help you when she's crouched.

I'd place Spirit somewhere in A tier (not sure where exactly, probably somewhere around Doc or Myers). The fact that you can hear her when she's phase walking makes it harder for her to sneak up on a Survivor and it's easier to mindgame her (run toward her husk in order to make her think that you're hiding somewhere). If she could see blood while phase walking I'd be more inclined to put her at high A tier or low S tier.

Leatherface can actually hit people without having to wait 3-9.5 seconds, so I would put him above Freddy (still in C tier).

The magic of clown vs hundress is that due to how is power hits he is more capable of securing hits and isn't useless without his projectiles.

First of all, Myres is definitely better than the doctor. Although The Doctors tracking potential is insane, The Doctor sucks as he lacks an ability to deal damage and apply pressure: he wastes too much time bringing survivors up to tier 3, and once he has he has no increased chase potential. I would probably place the doctor in B tier, where he is in this tier list. Myres, however, has tracking potential combined with his "killing" potential. Michael Myres power, evil within, improves his chase and downing potential the longer he "stalks" someone. However, it is also very useful for finding survivors as the points received when you stalk someone is a very good notification to where a survivor is. Myres, if you play him correctly, will not run out of evil within before either the survivors escape or he gets a 4k. The normal tactic is to save up your tier 3 until it worth using it e.g. your very close to a survivor in a chase. By using your evil within like this, even if they lose you it is very easy to stop loops with the increased vaulting speed and lunge range plus the exposed status effect. This makes jungle gyms and the killer shacks, as examples, unsafe as opposed to normally being one of the safest loops on the map. This all in all makes, in my opinion, Myres literally one of the best killers, maybe even s+ class in the right hands.
    Anyways onto the clown.
    The 2 statements you make about the clown vs the huntress in your post literally contradict themselves. First, you say that the clown is worse because huntresses hatchets do damage and his bottles don't, which is a completely invalid argument, but ill get to that, and then you go on to say that clown is better at securing hits.
    You are literally saying the Huntress is better because she does can injure survivors more easily, before saying the clown is more capable of securing hits? What?
    In my opinion, the clown is a better killer than the Huntress. The main benefits of the Huntress are her ability to injure survivors from a distance and end loops easily. So in the long range distance sense it isn't exactly fair to compare the two: the clown is not made to be able to start long range chases. However in all other instances, the clown is better, or should I say less balanced. Because that is the main problem with the Huntress: She is SO well balanced. In exchange for projectile ability, she has a slower movement speed, a long reload time, which can only be accomplished in certain areas, and a direction specific, longer terror radius: her lullaby. She wastes much time reloading at lockers, can't finish a chase if out of hatchets and alerts the survivors where exactly she is long before she arrives there. The clown, on the other hand, can reload whenever, wherever, is faster, has a normal terror radius and has much, much, MUCH more control in a chase. The clown can force survivors to go where he wants when he wants by throwing gas to channel them wherever. And although he does exchange this for the ability to injure people directly with the projectiles, his projectiles, if used right, will allow a guaranteed hit anyways. And because none of this is balanced in any way and only gets more powerful with the addons used, this is why I deem the clown a better killer than the Huntress.
    The spirit I would personally place in low a tier maybe even b tier. Her power is very useful for mind games and this is very useful against survivors. However, her power is also her biggest weakness: it allows the survivors to easily mind game her back. The audio queue played when she is near alerts a survivor to her presence, allowing for easy stealth escapes. However, even if the survivor runs of a gen, and begins a loop it is a massive risk for the spirit to go into phase form as there are so many ways to mind game her. If the survivor doesn't run the spirit can only try to predict their moves, which can lead to lost chases and confused killers. Scratch marks can lead the killer astray a dropped pallet can put considerable distance between the killer and the survivor as either it forces the spirit to go around or come out of phase form to break the pallet, both wasting time in which the survivor can escape. If the killer does not use their power to try and avoid this, then they are no better than the wraith in chase and gives her chasing potential worst than the doctors. This is why I believe she should be much lower than she s tier, maybe even b tier as opposed to a!
    I do however agree with your placement of the pig and cannibal, a lunge attack his very easy to dodge as you have little "steering" or control during the animation. It also wastes time having to stealth before being able to do this allowing for an easy escape. Although the pig's stealth mode is good for what it is and might be good for surprising low tier killers, any decent survivor can see her coming and run well before she reaches them. Sprint burst is an easy counter to her lunge and renders it useless. Stealthing around every also decreases your FOV as well as making you considerably slower wasting time.

That was two different people, I said clown secures hits. Huntress can damage survivors outright but her hatchets are easy to dodge. And once she runs out she is damn there useless, but not the clown, the clan can pursue still into a loop while reloading, he doesn't have to leave the survivor. Also he has a higher base movement speed. Due to latency, how inaccurate her hatchets are, and unaware survivors she gets some hits but only because survivors let her. I keep in mind survivors and killers both playing optimally. Playing optimally, the clown has the upper hand. Even if he uses red heads pinky finger, he still gains from missinv a direct hit. The huntress does not. These are just base facts. The clown is underplayed but if you look at their powers, huntress with 110 and lullaby, clown with 115 and bottles, the clown is better. Harder to stealth around, still gets a plus 1 from missed throws, can cut off loops before they hit a window.
  • Dabrownman1812

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    SnakeSound222 said:

Anyways onto the clown.

That was two different people, I said clown secures hits. Huntress can damage survivors outright but her hatchets are easy to dodge. And once she runs out she is damn there useless, but not the clown, the clan can pursue still into a loop while reloading, he doesn't have to leave the survivor. Also he has a higher base movement speed. Due to latency, how inaccurate her hatchets are, and unaware survivors she gets some hits but only because survivors let her. I keep in mind survivors and killers both playing optimally. Playing optimally, the clown has the upper hand. Even if he uses red heads pinky finger, he still gains from missinv a direct hit. The huntress does not. These are just base facts. The clown is underplayed but if you look at their powers, huntress with 110 and lullaby, clown with 115 and bottles, the clown is better. Harder to stealth around, still gets a plus 1 from missed throws, can cut off loops before they hit a window.
    Also, I know this is another patch, but in 2.3 he can unflict mangled via gas or a missed bottle without using up a perk slot of sloppy butcher and hindered, and even if he loses the survivor, that survivor now takes a long time to heal. 
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

Massively disagree with spirits position as a she may not have as much mobility as billy and lack an instadown but her power catches out survivors better then billy as you you can see billy coming. Finally she is way better at dealing with survivors at loops its like saying nurse is crap because 50% of the killer community play her badly. Spirit is insanely powerful and she will continue her rise to become the second strongest killer in the game. Now if a killer is overrated its billy seriously just hop a vault or force an m1 hit if you think your gonna be sawed. Also doc is definitely not that far up especially when you consider that the docs shock stun is way too low and vaults still have the suction effect so you cant effectively shutdown loops. Myers I agree isn't quite s as his stalking takes way too long in high ranked games.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

Not sure why people rank myers so high, he's basic at best with the occasional insta down if you don't get looped for the time it takes the insta down to wear off. His stealth is decent but he has no way to prolong the game, no map presence after rank 2, and the time it takes you to "CHARGE MUH LAZOR" you could have downed them already.... I know he's some peoples favorite movie villain but in game he's not that fearful to face. I'm more panicky about a doc removing my ability to be immersed or a billy or nurse deleting my chase potential, or a pig trapping me and ruining my time to get gens done.

Myers is just as easy to dodge as leatherface, see him approach? Run to a loop, loop.....run to next loop when pallet breaks, loop some more. He has no mind game potential or sprint bursts or teleports so its as easy as dodging trapper, or freddy, or leatherface, especially since you can see his tall ass from miles away.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    edited October 2018

@Zarathos said:

@Wolf74 said:
    S+ Nurse
    S Billy
    B Wraith, Pig, Myers

Massively disagree with spirits position as a she may not have as much mobility as billy and lack an instadown but her power catches out survivors better then billy as you you can see billy coming. Finally she is way better at dealing with survivors at loops its like saying nurse is crap because 50% of the killer community play her badly. Spirit is insanely powerful and she will continue her rise to become the second strongest killer in the game. Now if a killer is overrated its billy seriously just hop a vault or force an m1 hit if you think your gonna be sawed. Also doc is definitely not that far up especially when you consider that the docs shock stun is way too low and vaults still have the suction effect so you cant effectively shutdown loops. Myers I agree isn't quite s as his stalking takes way too long in high ranked games.

I think the main strength of billy is the fact that as soon as he's done with a chase, (Assuming he has BBQ or a decent tracking perk) he can be on someones ass faster than any other killer aside from nurse and spirit. Which is a lot more than what can be said for most killers. Swift killers like these 3 can down someone hook them, immediately transition into another chase, then by the time you've saved 1 person off a hook, the person they were chasing is downed and hooked immediately. And it goes back and forth like this until the whole game falls apart under the survivors.

Other killers have a much longer transition time between chases unless the survivors are camping the hook. If one of the other killers leaves the hook to go after a BBQ target the person is going to get unhooked before they're even able to START a chase on the next guy. This is important, because the most dangerous survivor in most games is the one ACROSS THE MAP DOING GENS!

• Wahara
    Wahara Member Posts: 237

My exact estimates in order of effectiveness once mastered:

Nurse
    Hillybilly
    Hag
    Spirit
    Myers
    Huntress
    Doctor
    Pig
    Clown
    Leatherface
    Trapper
    Wraith
    Freddy

Broken up specific tiers:

S+ Nurse

S: Billy

A+: Hag, Spirit

A: Myers and Huntress.

B+: Doctor and Pig.

B: Clown

C: Leather face and trapper

C-: Wraith and Freddy

Toss ups:

I had a hard time deciding whether to put hag over spirit, Myers over huntress, and doctor over pig. I chose the hag over the spirit in the end because she has more versatility insofar as her ability to adapt better to the flow of the game. If she's experienced has a decent grasp of the map, she can adjust her trap placement to survivor movement patterns. Her main weakness is that she can usually only defend one side of the map at a time, so she has to herd survivors to where she needs them to be in order to be a real master.

The spirit is great for her ability to have an extremely strong and fast early game advantage. The haunted ground + Ruin combo is fairly nice since it makes survivors more weary to destroy totems. She can almost always take advantage of that full minute and get someone down because of her speed. Where she falls short under the hag, though, is her ability to handle looping. Both killers can be looped, but the hag has more tools at her disposal to deal with it. She can set up traps, she can fake a trap, she has collision add ons, or can simply abandon the chase on a dime when someone else triggers a trap and suspects they might be an easier target.

The spirit only has two options: Out mind game the survivor and spirit fury.

Putting Myers over Huntress was also a hard decision. Ultimately, I chose Myers because he has much more versatility than Huntress. The evil with 3 lunge quickly ends mindgames at unsafe pallets. You also have to pay really close attention to how much power he has left to stalk from your team so you can know when it's safest to engage. The add ons you can combine to give him unlimited tier within 3 while at the same time shortening the duration it takes to get there make him virtually unstoppable since he can usually get there by the time the first generator is complete.

He also has utility even at Evil within 1, especially on maps like Lery's memorial institute. You can get 4k's simply by sneaking around and pulling people off generators. The Huntress, by comparison, can be equally deadly but she's too dependent on hatchets. Even in the hands of a master, the hit-boxes are pretty unreliable. The situations in which she runs out of hatchets and is forced to give up a chase to stock up hold her back.

Moving onto the The Doctor and The Pig. This one was probably the trickiest. Personally, I struggle more against the doctor than other killers because I'm a very stealth based survivor, so I might be a bit biased. Both have the ability to slow down games and the ability to soft counter looping. The doctor has his shock stun and Amanda can crouch ambush at unsafe pallets. The doctor's answer to looping is typically more effective, though. Amanda has to wait until she's chased you to a pallet where the survivor feels forced to play that game because they haven't spotted another pallet or can't make it there in time. Even at that, the speed of the ambush isn't a guarantee you're going to end the mind game quickly.

Her main utility is her zero terror radius crouch. It's excellent for catching survivors off guard or fooling them into thinking that you've left the hook just to sneak right back for the punish. It's also useful in chases if you can tell the survivor isn't looking behind them. Crouch and mislead them into believing you've abandoned the chase but are secretly watching them sprint behind some cover. The Doctor still outclasses her in that regard because he doesn't have to waste as much time, he can simply shock around if he loses or is about to lose the chase. Amanda's reverse bear traps are also very hit and miss. You rely on them to slow down the game or to catch survivors out in the open attempting to remove them, but the survivor may simply take their chances and work on generators. I often do this when I play against the pig because she'll assume I'm going to busy for awhile and not bother.

• LRGamer
    MegMain98 said:

I me> @LRGamer said:

MegMain98 said:

@LRGamer said:

MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

S+ Nurse

S Billy

B Wraith, Pig, Myers

Huntress has a 110% movement speed because she has a long range attack. I personally suck with the Huntress because I am awful with aiming hatchets. She’s in the higher ranks on most tier lists because in the right hands she is deadly. If you put her best add-ons on her she is really good. I do believe she is slightly overrated but not as overrated as Doctor. I have never been a fan of Doctor, he is more of an annoyance than actually a deadly killer. I leave the match with a headache whether I am playing survivor or the Doctor himself.

No she has a 110% Movement Speed because of her power
  • MegMain98

@LRGamer said:
    MegMain98 said:

I me> @LRGamer said:

MegMain98 said:

@LRGamer said:

MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said: @MegMain98 said: @Wolf74 said: S+ Nurse S Billy A Huntress, Hag, Clown, Doc, Spirit B Wraith, Pig, Myers C Freddy, Leatherface, Trapper OP pretty much overrates most killer. The ONLY one on the A tier list that is on Myers level is Huntress. Doctor is pretty weak. His ability doesn’t really help him in a chase, Doctor is the most overrated killer in the game honestly. Other than that I’d switch Myers and Doctor but your list is pretty accurate.

Something most other killer are lacking.. My main issue is always how can I get the other of the gens while I chase ONE? Doc has a solution for that. Doctor is good when it comes to map pressure if it is a smaller map (Game, Hospital, Yamaoka) and you pair it with Distressing and Unnerving. His ability just doesn’t cut it for me, he is just too weak at loops. It’s also a preference when it comes to Myers with me. I love the extended lunge of EW III and his ability to sneak up on survivors in the beginning with his smaller terror radius. I’d take Myers, Spirit, and Pig over Doctor. I even preform well with Freddy believe it or not. I perform well with everyone but I like Michael because of the Mindgames.

No she has a 110% Movement Speed because of her power

That’s what I meant...her power is can down survivors from a long range.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    I think a lot of people tend to over hype how good Amanda is I mean I made her but I could tell you she's really nice but nowhere near what I would call Top tier.

She's A tier at best debatably B tier 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@MegMain98 said:

@LRGamer said:
    MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

S+ Nurse

S Billy

B Wraith, Pig, Myers

You say that but I abuse the Huntress in any loop all you gotta do is keep running when she charged her hatchet I normally loop her 6-7 times before I drop the pallet lol she's easier to counter then Doctor. She's pretty hard to beat on open maps though I'll admit that but if ur at a pallet ur fine.

• Parity
    Parity Member Posts: 28

LOL. Not even close to accurate.

The Nurse...
    is beyond awful unless you're stuck with someone who constantly plays the nurse, understands her mechanics and actually knows how to play her. I'd rate her a C+ at the highest. I rarely see her played.

Hillbilly...
    is similar to the nurse except can't go through objects and can easily get from 1 side of the map to the other with his chainsaw no problem and the fact that he can 1 shot someone with his chainsaw. I'd rank him at an A-.

The Hag...
    Clearly this one is one of the more overpowered free champions for the teleporting purposes especially when given increased teleporting range. However her only real useful tool is the teleporting aspect, so that's sort of a downfall. Rating her a B, maybe a B+?

The Spirit...
    This woman is a bit overpowered, however I do not own her yet so don't have much to say. I don't like the fact that her katana reaches mad long range and her little teleporting feature she has. I'd rate her at an A, clearly she needs some nerfing.

The Pig...
    Now this one kind of falls into several categories, she has too many perks given to her. They severally need to nerf the trap she can put on survivors and make it so you only need to visit one of the locations to remove the trap. However once you removed the trap I believe that location you went to should then be destroyed. Rating this one at an A+.

Michael Myers...
    Way too long of the exposed perk, reduce the time and the recovery time he can reuse it again. Add an additional perk maybe harder to see him.. focus on his true self what he really is. Rating this one at an A-.

The Huntress...
    She's pretty mediocre, but I think she's a tad bit on the overpowered side, but not by much. The fact that she can throw axes from a distance is pretty similar to the Nurse. I'd rate her at a B.

The Clown...
    He was fine, until a recent patch that buffed him way too much. His overall movement speed should be slower.. he's fat and shouldn't be able to run so quick. Rating this guy at an A-.

The Doctor...
    Are you joking? He is literally the most overpowered character in the game. The fact that his skill checks for survivors are beyond overpowered, he can literally see anybody on the map as soon as someone gets the shock. Perks make him even more overpowered. This one hands down S+ needs a giant nerf.

The Wraith...
    Invisibility needs a massive nerf, possibly shorten his terror radius, but he still needs a heartbeat when he goes invisible/cloak. This is another overpowered killer that needs a nerf as well, not as bad as the Doc. Giving this one an A+.

The Trapper...
    He's close to the mediocre side, just minor tweaks would make him the perfect killer. I would say remove the option for him to see his own traps when it's already placed in trap mode.. this wouldn't affect him too much. Giving him a B, possibly B-.

Leatherface...
    Bulls... he is very overpowered. The fact that he can literally take out 4 people with 1 chainsaw ability is way too overpowered. I seen him take out 2 of us in 1 chainsaw ability today. Instant knockdown. This guy needs to also lose his movement speed like the Clown suggestion I stated above. He's big, closer to the fat side, should have reduced speed when he has a body on his shoulders.

Freddy Krueger...
    This guy is tricky to tweak or balance out. I'd say it's pretty fair right now, but wouldn't mind seeing a minor nerf to his recovery time of slashing with his claws. He is meant to be fast, look how skinny the guy is. I'm gonna say he's a B+.

OVERALL the killers need nerfs, a very select few need buffs obviously lower rating needing the buffs. Doctor is the most overpowered killer in the game.

• PedoleonSpaceBeast
    PedoleonSpaceBeast Member Posts: 34
    edited October 2018

@Parity said:
    LOL. Not even close to accurate.

The Nurse...
    is beyond awful unless you're stuck with someone who constantly plays the nurse, understands her mechanics and actually knows how to play her. I'd rate her a C+ at the highest. I rarely see her played.

Hillbilly...
    is similar to the nurse except can't go through objects and can easily get from 1 side of the map to the other with his chainsaw no problem and the fact that he can 1 shot someone with his chainsaw. I'd rank him at an A-.

The Hag...
    Clearly this one is one of the more overpowered free champions for the teleporting purposes especially when given increased teleporting range. However her only real useful tool is the teleporting aspect, so that's sort of a downfall. Rating her a B, maybe a B+?

The Spirit...
    This woman is a bit overpowered, however I do not own her yet so don't have much to say. I don't like the fact that her katana reaches mad long range and her little teleporting feature she has. I'd rate her at an A, clearly she needs some nerfing.

The Pig...
    Now this one kind of falls into several categories, she has too many perks given to her. They severally need to nerf the trap she can put on survivors and make it so you only need to visit one of the locations to remove the trap. However once you removed the trap I believe that location you went to should then be destroyed. Rating this one at an A+.

Michael Myers...
    Way too long of the exposed perk, reduce the time and the recovery time he can reuse it again. Add an additional perk maybe harder to see him.. focus on his true self what he really is. Rating this one at an A-.

The Huntress...
    She's pretty mediocre, but I think she's a tad bit on the overpowered side, but not by much. The fact that she can throw axes from a distance is pretty similar to the Nurse. I'd rate her at a B.

The Clown...
    He was fine, until a recent patch that buffed him way too much. His overall movement speed should be slower.. he's fat and shouldn't be able to run so quick. Rating this guy at an A-.

The Doctor...
    Are you joking? He is literally the most overpowered character in the game. The fact that his skill checks for survivors are beyond overpowered, he can literally see anybody on the map as soon as someone gets the shock. Perks make him even more overpowered. This one hands down S+ needs a giant nerf.

The Wraith...
    Invisibility needs a massive nerf, possibly shorten his terror radius, but he still needs a heartbeat when he goes invisible/cloak. This is another overpowered killer that needs a nerf as well, not as bad as the Doc. Giving this one an A+.

The Trapper...
    He's close to the mediocre side, just minor tweaks would make him the perfect killer. I would say remove the option for him to see his own traps when it's already placed in trap mode.. this wouldn't affect him too much. Giving him a B, possibly B-.

Leatherface...
    Bulls... he is very overpowered. The fact that he can literally take out 4 people with 1 chainsaw ability is way too overpowered. I seen him take out 2 of us in 1 chainsaw ability today. Instant knockdown. This guy needs to also lose his movement speed like the Clown suggestion I stated above. He's big, closer to the fat side, should have reduced speed when he has a body on his shoulders.

Freddy Krueger...
    This guy is tricky to tweak or balance out. I'd say it's pretty fair right now, but wouldn't mind seeing a minor nerf to his recovery time of slashing with his claws. He is meant to be fast, look how skinny the guy is. I'm gonna say he's a B+.

OVERALL the killers need nerfs, a very select few need buffs obviously lower rating needing the buffs. Doctor is the most overpowered killer in the game.

Man, I can't agree much from you, almost every reviews of you didn't make any sense!

The Nurse: C+, You kidding me, right? She can blink through almost every objects, making her pretty hard to loop against, you're the first guy I've ever that underrated her!

The Hag's only real useful tool is the teleporting aspect, so that's sort of a downfall. #########!??? She can mind game survivors with the traps, counter loops, creating map pressures, and you're saying her traps only use for teleportation? You're not a Hag player, I can say that!

The Doctor overpowered? Another bias!! He sucks as he lacks an ability to deal damage and apply pressure: he wastes too much time bringing survivors up to tier 3, and once he has he has no increased chase potential.

The Wraith's invisibility needs a nerf??? DUD!!! He's one of the worst killers along with Freddy and Leatherface! Even if he's stealth, survivors can still see him clearly! And he takes fckin' long time to uncloak himself!!!

Leatherface overpowered? That's bullshit! He doesn't even have anything to help him during the chase, and doesn't have any Map Pressures! He's also pretty weak at pallet loops as well! Yeah he can insta-down, but that's the only thing he good at!!

• MegMain98

@Poweas said:

@MegMain98 said:

@LRGamer said:
    MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

S+ Nurse

S Billy

B Wraith, Pig, Myers

You say that but I abuse the Huntress in any loop all you gotta do is keep running when she charged her hatchet I normally loop her 6-7 times before I drop the pallet lol she's easier to counter then Doctor. She's pretty hard to beat on open maps though I'll admit that but if ur at a pallet ur fine.

She’s not AS loopable as Doctor if the player knows how to play Huntress and is good with hatchet throws. What is Doctor gonna do? Shock you? His power does not help him in a chase and he is slower in treatment mode as well. Run Calm Spirit and he is a simple M1 killer. He is the best killer for tracking but there are counters for his abilities. The only thing Doctor is better at that Huntress is that he has a longer lunge and has 115% movement speed. Most tier lists place Huntress above Doctor. Doctor is mid tier at BEST. He is so overrated as a killer.

• Wolf74

@Parity said:

You must be playing a completely different game than me.^^
    Most likely you play mostly survivor and never in high ranks.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Not sure why people rank myers so high, he's basic at best with the occasional insta down if you don't get looped for the time it takes the insta down to wear off. His stealth is decent but he has no way to prolong the game, no map presence after rank 2, and the time it takes you to "CHARGE MUH LAZOR" you could have downed them already.... I know he's some peoples favorite movie villain but in game he's not that fearful to face. I'm more panicky about a doc removing my ability to be immersed or a billy or nurse deleting my chase potential, or a pig trapping me and ruining my time to get gens done.

Myers is just as easy to dodge as leatherface, see him approach? Run to a loop, loop.....run to next loop when pallet breaks, loop some more. He has no mind game potential or sprint bursts or teleports so its as easy as dodging trapper, or freddy, or leatherface, especially since you can see his tall ass from miles away.

Agreed. He can insta-down but he has to delay a chase to do that. You need to waste time getting to tier 2 also just to make him a competent killer.

Myers can be effective against stupid survivors which is why he's effective at low rank as they'll often all be in one spot once he hits his tier 3 then it's game over. Competent players disappear as soon as he hits level 3 though.

The only good for Myers is that his tier 3 buys him time. Gens that are kicked stay kicked, people that are hooked stay hooked. It's a nice break when yoi hit tier 3 and suddenly the map looks empty.

Also I think people are really overrating Doc. Once you get to high rank he feels useless. Not only that but I notice my win rate against the Doc seems to be 100% and he's always by far the easiest killer to get away from in a chase ironically.
  • Dabrownman1812
    MegMain98 said:

@Poweas said:

@MegMain98 said:

@LRGamer said:
    MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@MegMain98 said:

@Wolf74 said:

S+ Nurse

S Billy

B Wraith, Pig, Myers

She’s not AS loopable as Doctor if the player knows how to play Huntress and is good with hatchet throws. What is Doctor gonna do? Shock you? His power does not help him in a chase and he is slower in treatment mode as well. Run Calm Spirit and he is a simple M1 killer. He is the best killer for tracking but there are counters for his abilities. The only thing Doctor is better at that Huntress is that he has a longer lunge and has 115% movement speed. Most tier lists place Huntress above Doctor. Doctor is mid tier at BEST. He is so overrated as a killer.

The huntress has a current unbalanced hit box which hits without connecting which gives her an edge, her power itself is easy to avoid. It's like the billy, aimbot gives his saw some unfair hits.
  • Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    Sei italiano?
    Perosnalmente metterei la strega e la cacciatrice in S e lo spirito in A

• LRGamer
    Huntress isn’t that good. She’s way to balanced for an asymmetrical Game 
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

S+
    Nurse

S
    Billy
    Hag

A
    Huntress
    Spirit

B
    Clown
    Pig
    Myers

C
    Trapper
    Doc
    Wraith
    LF

F
    Freddy

Nurse still breaks the game. Billy is still second best, but after her rework Hag is now a close third. All these killers have good map pressure and are good in a chase, and they are probably the only killers with potential to 4k most SWF groups. Hag and Nurse break loops, and Billy is just a solid chaser being of normal movement speed and having a built in Brutal Strength with chainsaw. Huntress and Spirit are next and very close. I think Spirit is ultimately better but Huntress is more straightforward making her better overall. To be that good with Spirit you need some next level god tier mind games, with Huntress you just need good aim.

Clown and Pig are tied for next position I think. Clown is probably just the best chaser in the game after Nurse because he can break loops and gain distance between loops. Pig has the most potential to slow the game with RBT if you space the properly, and she has ambush which is both a useful surprise tactic and good to use at loops but she can't break them like top tier killers can. Myers is next, because he has a lot of tools in his kit (and a variety of add-on effects). He has stealth and a one shot. He can be really strong in some cases.

Trapper is top of next tier. He can be really strong if you land just 1 or 2 good traps, but it all depends on the survivors. If they are really smart then you never get a trap and he sucks. But land 1 trap near the shack basement and you can win the game in a few minutes. Someone described him as "feast or famine" character and I would agree to that. Next is Doc, who is the best tracker in the game and IMO the most annoying killer to play against because who TF wants to do MORE of what sucks in this game (skill checks). I digress, Doc has ways to beat loops (not break them) and tracking, with a fair amount of map pressure just from the madness effects making things more difficult for bad survivors, but only more annoying for good survivors. Wraith is a lot better now than he was. He's still low tier killer, but he has a lot more tools to use. I see a lot more Wraiths trying to beat me to a pallet or window to body block and his add-ons give him a lot more variety to his options. Still doesn't have anything but good chase potential going for him. LF is the last of this tier, second from bottom. He has the best defense in the game, but that's about it. You catch someone with LF and camp no one will save. But that's about all he is good for.

Freddy is the bottom of the barrel, yes, but he has a lot of potential in him. He just needs some QOL buffs, stuff I've said before: transition blocks most survivor actions, inverted skill checks in DW (to remove the button mashing to wake up thing), better vision in DW, and more ways to survivors to see Freddy (flashes in real world after first put to sleep, aura perks work on him even if you are awake, adjust lullaby to be semi-directional), etc.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

@Wolf74 said:
    I don't know why people overrate Myers so much…

As I mentioned in my analysis on him, he excels in Chase and Map Presence. Although he's a slow killer, but his small Terror Radius in Evil Within I and II makes him extremely terrifying! Combine with Monitor & Abuse and Dead Rabbit he can just sneak up on Survivors very easily! And his extended lunge range and auto-aim in Evil Within III makes him a powerful killing machine!

He is a trapless trapper in T2 and has nothing for the chase.... what does he have for the chase?... T3 is where he gets something for the chase but it's not what makes him good its his addons without addons he is nothing but again a trapless trapper... the only reason people overrate him is because he is arguably the most famous horror icon... you put him against huntress or spirit he'll get wrecked 
  • LRGamer
    Bravo0413 said:

@Wolf74 said:

As I mentioned in my analysis on him, he excels in Chase and Map Presence. Although he's a slow killer, but his small Terror Radius in Evil Within I and II makes him extremely terrifying! Combine with Monitor & Abuse and Dead Rabbit he can just sneak up on Survivors very easily! And his extended lunge range and auto-aim in Evil Within III makes him a powerful killing machine!

He is a trapless trapper in T2 and has nothing for the chase.... what does he have for the chase?... T3 is where he gets something for the chase but it's not what makes him good its his addons without addons he is nothing but again a trapless trapper... the only reason people overrate him is because he is arguably the most famous horror icon... you put him against huntress or spirit he'll get wrecked 
    Michael has Mindgames
  • Parity
    Parity Member Posts: 28
    edited October 2018
    Wolf74 said:

@Parity said:

I play both. I personally know killers have higher advantages over survivors especially with hex perks. Also have friends that say the same thing, very rarely do I see them complaining about it being hard to get the survivor's. Also maybe if you think it's harder at higher ranks then maybe that indicates you're just not qualified to be in the high ranks. My killer rank is higher then my survivor rank fyi.
  • GhostrickSpecter
    edited October 2018

@Parity said:
    PedoleonSpaceBeast 

Man, I can't agree much from you, almost every reviews of you didn't make any sense!

The Nurse: C+, You kidding me, right? She can blink through almost every objects, making her pretty hard to loop against, you're the first guy I've ever that underrated her!

The Hag's only real useful tool is the teleporting aspect, so that's sort of a downfall. #########!??? She can mind game survivors with the traps, counter loops, creating map pressures, and you're saying her traps only use for teleportation? You're not a Hag player, I can say that!

The Doctor overpowered? Another bias!! He sucks as he lacks an ability to deal damage and apply pressure: he wastes too much time bringing survivors up to tier 3, and once he has he has no increased chase potential.

The Wraith's invisibility needs a nerf??? DUD!!! He's one of the worst killers along with Freddy and Leatherface! Even if he's stealth, survivors can still see him clearly! And he takes fckin' long time to uncloak himself!!!

Leatherface overpowered? That's bullshit! He doesn't even have anything to help him during the chase, and doesn't have any Map Pressures! He's also pretty weak at pallet loops as well! Yeah he can insta-down, but that's the only thing he good at!!

And I'm assuming you're one of those whiney babies who complains about not being able to get all the survivor's in a match and also selfish wanting to eliminate all survivors, but can't cause you don't have any tactics. Killers got it so easy, try playing survivor oh wait... you probably only play killer. 

I can see you're trying to guiding people, and a trouble maker!

@Parity said:
    Wolf74 said:

@Parity said:

I play both. I personally know killers have higher advantages over survivors especially with hex perks. Also have friends that say the same thing, very rarely do I see them complaining about it being hard to get the survivor's. Also maybe if you think it's harder at higher ranks then maybe that indicates you're just not qualified to be in the high ranks. My killer rank is higher then my survivor rank fyi.

Hmm, definitely playing a completely different game!

• Soul_Consumption
    Soul_Consumption Member Posts: 68
    edited October 2018

I feel it should be
    Nurse
    Billy S+
    Spirit

Hag
    Huntress S
    Clown

Doc
    Pig A
    Myers

Wraith
    Cannibal B
    Trapper

Freddy Bad

• NiceToMeetYou

@Wahara said:

Nurse
    Hillybilly
    Hag
    Spirit
    Myers
    Huntress
    Doctor
    Pig
    Clown
    Leatherface
    Trapper
    Wraith
    Freddy

S+ Nurse

Toss ups:

I had a hard time deciding whether to put hag over spirit, Myers over huntress, and doctor over pig. I chose the hag over the spirit in the end because she has more versatility insofar as her ability to adapt better to the flow of the game. If she's experienced has a decent grasp of the map, she can adjust her trap placement to survivor movement patterns. Her main weakness is that she can usually only defend one side of the map at a time, so she has to herd survivors to where she needs them to be in order to be a real master.

The spirit is great for her ability to have an extremely strong and fast early game advantage. The haunted ground + Ruin combo is fairly nice since it makes survivors more weary to destroy totems. She can almost always take advantage of that full minute and get someone down because of her speed. Where she falls short under the hag, though, is her ability to handle looping. Both killers can be looped, but the hag has more tools at her disposal to deal with it. She can set up traps, she can fake a trap, she has collision add ons, or can simply abandon the chase on a dime when someone else triggers a trap and suspects they might be an easier target.

Putting Myers over Huntress was also a hard decision. Ultimately, I chose Myers because he has much more versatility than Huntress. The evil with 3 lunge quickly ends mindgames at unsafe pallets. You also have to pay really close attention to how much power he has left to stalk from your team so you can know when it's safest to engage. The add ons you can combine to give him unlimited tier within 3 while at the same time shortening the duration it takes to get there make him virtually unstoppable since he can usually get there by the time the first generator is complete.

He also has utility even at Evil within 1, especially on maps like Lery's memorial institute. You can get 4k's simply by sneaking around and pulling people off generators. The Huntress, by comparison, can be equally deadly but she's too dependent on hatchets. Even in the hands of a master, the hit-boxes are pretty unreliable. The situations in which she runs out of hatchets and is forced to give up a chase to stock up hold her back.

Moving onto the The Doctor and The Pig. This one was probably the trickiest. Personally, I struggle more against the doctor than other killers because I'm a very stealth based survivor, so I might be a bit biased. Both have the ability to slow down games and the ability to soft counter looping. The doctor has his shock stun and Amanda can crouch ambush at unsafe pallets. The doctor's answer to looping is typically more effective, though. Amanda has to wait until she's chased you to a pallet where the survivor feels forced to play that game because they haven't spotted another pallet or can't make it there in time. Even at that, the speed of the ambush isn't a guarantee you're going to end the mind game quickly.

Her main utility is her zero terror radius crouch. It's excellent for catching survivors off guard or fooling them into thinking that you've left the hook just to sneak right back for the punish. It's also useful in chases if you can tell the survivor isn't looking behind them. Crouch and mislead them into believing you've abandoned the chase but are secretly watching them sprint behind some cover. The Doctor still outclasses her in that regard because he doesn't have to waste as much time, he can simply shock around if he loses or is about to lose the chase. Amanda's reverse bear traps are also very hit and miss. You rely on them to slow down the game or to catch survivors out in the open attempting to remove them, but the survivor may simply take their chances and work on generators. I often do this when I play against the pig because she'll assume I'm going to busy for awhile and not bother.

lmao, WHY is hag GOOD? #########? She SUCKS.
    Everybody says she has good map control with her traps. However, this is so not true. Survivors can easily stealth past these if they're looking for them and they will be if they're decent, they can be destroyed by flashlights which are probably the most used item in the high ranks and even if they are triggered the survivors get a MASSIVE notification that they have been and this gives them enough time to sprint burst away. Agreed if the survivors suck she can generally get a free hit on them or if she has shackles, but neither are very common. Her traps are also very useful for distracting her: run towards her trapped hex totem during a chase or while somebody is going for a save and the killer will go for the totem 9/10 times.
    In return for all of this the hag is slower, is short as hell making her FOV tiiiiiny and has a smaller terror radius.
    The terror radius isn't a problem if your actively looking around, which you will be if your decent.
    So yes hag might be good at low ranks, but she just gets bullied to hell in the high ranks. So why is she up there with hillbilly and Nurse!? #########?

• NiceToMeetYou

@Soul_Consumption said:
    I feel it should be
    Nurse
    Billy S+
    Spirit

Hag
    Huntress S
    Clown

Doc
    Pig A
    Myers

Wraith
    Cannibal B
    Trapper

Freddy Bad

lol love your freddy bad.
    I agree with most, however not with spirit, hag or myres.
    I think hag and myres should be switched. Myres has massive chase and killing potential and his evil within can be used as tracking rather effectively. Hag, as I have rage commented before is TRASH. Her traps are distractions more than helps, can be easily stealthed through or burnt with one of the most used items in the game. She has no killing or tracking potential with a tiny FOV and a slower speed, relying on her traps and smaller terror radius to get kills, both easily countered. Hag is BULLIED at good ranks ffs!
    Spirit I feel should be in s class as her power is purely for mind games and can be more harmful then helpful if the survivors know what they're doing. I have made previous posts on all of this so I don't want to repeat myself for other people who have read everything on this discussion. However, those are the main points. I do agree with this tier list more than the original, however. That one TRIGGERED me so hard :chuffed:

• Soul_Consumption
    Soul_Consumption Member Posts: 68

@NiceToMeetYou said:

@Soul_Consumption said:
    I feel it should be
    Nurse
    Billy S+
    Spirit

Hag
    Huntress S
    Clown

Doc
    Pig A
    Myers

Wraith
    Cannibal B
    Trapper

Freddy Bad

lol love your freddy bad.
    I agree with most, however not with spirit, hag or myres.
    I think hag and myres should be switched. Myres has massive chase and killing potential and his evil within can be used as tracking rather effectively. Hag, as I have rage commented before is TRASH. Her traps are distractions more than helps, can be easily stealthed through or burnt with one of the most used items in the game. She has no killing or tracking potential with a tiny FOV and a slower speed, relying on her traps and smaller terror radius to get kills, both easily countered. Hag is BULLIED at good ranks ffs!
    Spirit I feel should be in s class as her power is purely for mind games and can be more harmful then helpful if the survivors know what they're doing. I have made previous posts on all of this so I don't want to repeat myself for other people who have read everything on this discussion. However, those are the main points. I do agree with this tier list more than the original, however. That one TRIGGERED me so hard :chuffed:

Thanks for that. I see what you're saying about hag and myers, maybe I was a bit biased because I play hag a bit more than myers. As long as my Rin is somewhere close to the top I'm content.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I feel Myers is just overrated because he is difficult to place on a list as he is the most diverse killer due to his add-ons.

• Wahara
    edited October 2018

@NiceToMeetYou said:

@Wahara said:

Nurse
    Hillybilly
    Hag
    Spirit
    Myers
    Huntress
    Doctor
    Pig
    Clown
    Leatherface
    Trapper
    Wraith
    Freddy

S+ Nurse

Toss ups:

Everybody says she has good map control with her traps. However, this is so not true. Survivors can easily stealth past these if they're looking for them and they will be if they're decent, they can be destroyed by flashlights which are probably the most used item in the high ranks and even if they are triggered the survivors get a MASSIVE notification that they have been and this gives them enough time to sprint burst away. Agreed if the survivors suck she can generally get a free hit on them or if she has shackles, but neither are very common. Her traps are also very useful for distracting her: run towards her trapped hex totem during a chase or while somebody is going for a save and the killer will go for the totem 9/10 times.
    In return for all of this the hag is slower, is short as hell making her FOV tiiiiiny and has a smaller terror radius.
    The terror radius isn't a problem if your actively looking around, which you will be if your decent.
    So yes hag might be good at low ranks, but she just gets bullied to hell in the high ranks. So why is she up there with hillbilly and Nurse!? #########?

Admittedly, SWF can screw with the hag pretty hard. The thing is, really decent hags won't place their traps that obviously. Yes, flashlights can destroy them, but you can still screw up and get too close if she's brought in a trap range add on. If she's placed traps in places to end chases, you can't necessarily crouch past them. You would have to keep track of her at all times and that's not exactly easy to do. I can see why people think she's bad, though. I used to main her, so I tend to know how they think and don't have much trouble with her at all, but the teams I play with do.

• kimukipi
    kimukipi Member Posts: 137

@GhostrickSpecter I can totally agree on Hag being top tier (since her buff) and could only assume that people laughing at her in here either don't play her much or never got her play style right. I main nurse, billy at rank 1 and gave hag a chance last season (never played her before) and I gotta tell you, she is STRONG. The trap setting time, teleport range buff really helped her and can be used to apply insane pressure. Funny thing is I haven't used a single add-on on her yet and could still perform really well against competent survivors. Also I enjoy her relaxed play style unlike nurse where you need to have ultra sharp focus all the time. Overall, I really enjoy playing as Hag and going against a good hag. IMO, your tier list is spot on.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@NiceToMeetYou said:

Because the moment a chase starts she can immediately catch up to you when you hit a trap. She can also break loops by placing a trap. The only other killers that can BREAK a loop are Nurse and Clown, with killers like Huntress/Pig/Spirit having ways to beat loops (but not break them). And if she has Mint Rag she can teleport anywhere she wants, which is why its one of the top add-ons in the game, maybe THE top one.

The only way to really do well against the Hag is to have UE, which most survivors run but it only reduces her map pressure slightly. She can still force you to hit a trap by returning to the hook or gen fast enough, and again once she starts the chase you will hit traps.

• LRGamer
    Parity said:

And I'm assuming you're one of those whiney babies who complains about not being able to get all the survivor's in a match and also selfish wanting to eliminate all survivors, but can't cause you don't have any tactics. Killers got it so easy, try playing survivor oh wait... you probably only play killer. 
    You sound like the average Survivor Main
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    LRGamer said:
    Bravo0413 said:

@Wolf74 said:

Michael has Mindgames
    Yeah?... so does every other killer... trapper has mind games as well only he can also just set up a trap at the pallet mid chase... loop closed... Michael doesn't have that hes stealth based but is like 7ft tall, he can 1 shot sometimes and is easily looped... 
  • GhostrickSpecter

@Parity said:
    LRGamer said:

And you sound like the average killer main. Crying, whining and leaving mid game cause you can't use tactics. A good killer can easily kill 2-3 survivors a game.

See? You're just guiding people! I have to send reports to the admins now!

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    UE being a counter for Hag is 50-50. Less popped traps outside chases means they are more likely to pop them mid-chase afterwards. And, even then, a full UE Survivor will still only move around the map at walking speed. That is a bit of a time waster compared to running when you know the Killer isnt around you.
  • Wahara
    edited October 2018

@thesuicidefox said:

@NiceToMeetYou said:

Because the moment a chase starts she can immediately catch up to you when you hit a trap. She can also break loops by placing a trap. The only other killers that can BREAK a loop are Nurse and Clown, with killers like Huntress/Pig/Spirit having ways to beat loops (but not break them). And if she has Mint Rag she can teleport anywhere she wants, which is why its one of the top add-ons in the game, maybe THE top one.

The only way to really do well against the Hag is to have UE, which most survivors run but it only reduces her map pressure slightly. She can still force you to hit a trap by returning to the hook or gen fast enough, and again once she starts the chase you will hit traps.

Precisely. The one other thing that I want to add is that since this is by nature a horror game, the situations in which you may panic and lose focus are considerable. Yes, you can simply avoid traps, however, it is difficult to pay attention to where traps have been laid when you're in the middle of a chase while you also have to simultaneously do things such as periodically look behind you. Also, the situations in which survivors often make a mistake and panic against the hag is when they crouch into a hook save, but run out. Just because you know better doesn't necessarily mean you won't still screw up if you don't remain calm and focused. Which, even the best survivors can't claim they maintain in every single match.

Throw in Make Your Choice into her build, and the chances of her being bullied by SWF become severely reduced.

• LRGamer
    Parity said:
    LRGamer said:

And you sound like the average killer main. Crying, whining and leaving mid game cause you can't use tactics. A good killer can easily kill 2-3 survivors a game.
    You are talking to a Rank 1 Killer Main
    I do play Survivors as well but you and your friends, which also indicates you being a Survivor Main, seem to have no idea about balancing in an asymmetrical Game and you clearly have no idea about the state of the Game
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

pig and spirit are both craaap