You should earn Stake Out tokens while being slugged

Options
AggressiveFTW
AggressiveFTW Member Posts: 964
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

It bothers me that you don't earn Stake Out tokens when you are being slugged. You should earn tokens while laying on the ground for more than 5-10 seconds (when you're in the Killer's terror radius). This would also in a sense punish the Killer for having slugged (if you've made a comeback from being slugged).

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766
    Options

Well it would make sense since both Tenacity and Stake Out are a part of Tapp's base perks.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,656
    Options

No. The Tokens for Stake Out should be seen as a reward for being in a risky situation - being in the Killers Terror Radius while remaining unnoticed. Being slugged does not really deserve a reward, in fact, you failed by getting downed, so you should not get a reward for it.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Doesn't pebble get earned while slugged?

(I know that you get it while being hooked not sure about being slugged)

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

If you shouldn't be rewarded by perk activation for failing, a -lot- of perks will need reworked, ranging from the extremely popular ones to off the record and fire up.

Stake out is nothing amazing and you can watch those stacks tick up and feel productive lying on the floor doing nothing for a minute, I say go for it.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options

This is one of my pet peeves- both work while in the Killer's TR, but Diversion is also 'charging' when slugged, carried, even on the hook. Stake Out you have to be injured or healthy and out of chase. Either nerf Diversion or buff Stake Out, make them more uniform.

• YoyoDBD
    YoyoDBD Member Posts: 8
    Options

I see no problem in that change, Steak Out will be more useful. And its not much of a rewarding perk compared to others, so it wouldn't be meta or crazy in the slightest, just more reliable. Honestly this is one of the perk changes that really wouldn't change much balance wise, its not good nor bad as being in the killers terror radius while slugged is situational.