Tome 1 Chapter 3 Buried Underground Not Working

MeebWee
MeebWee Member Posts: 3

Pretty much the same issue for the other Buried Underground that had been replaced. I have been trying this one since the beginning of December, and saw that only the most recent Tome got updated to something different. Unfortunately the issue is also with some of the other Buried Underground challenges. By now I have indeed hooked the 5 people needed for this Tome, but no change on the challenge progress. I have tried restarting the game, computer, and file validation found nothing wrong on its end.

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Beshar
    Beshar Member Posts: 3

Same problem with Tome III - Level 1. I've tried with multiple killers, maps and even with monstrous shrine. Seems like the game recognizes basement hooks as normal hooks.

• albre404
    albre404 Member Posts: 3

The same bug also applies for the Tome 1 - Awakening at level 3.

Burried underground never register when hooking in the basement since update 4.4.0.

• qwerkim00
    qwerkim00 Member Posts: 5

I also encountered this and it does not progress at all. Still stuck at 0 even if I already hooked more than the requirement.

Platform: PC

Killer: Trapper

Map: Macmillan State and forgot the other maps

Tome Mission: Tome 1 Lvl3

Frequency: 3/3

• Zariva83
    Zariva83 Member Posts: 45

This is still happening.

PS4

Freddy, Trapper, Nurse (just the ones I tried)

any map I've tried (8 matches) (has anyone found a map this works on? If so, tell me please? :'D )

• wxnickxw
    wxnickxw Member Posts: 740

Anyone know if they bothered fixing the basement challenges in any of these last few updates?

• albre404
    albre404 Member Posts: 3

@wxnickw I think they did, since the 4.5.1 bugfix patch, I have been able to complete some basement hook challenges