Whats your favourite item?

TicTac
TicTac Member Posts: 2,409

I play only with items when i have a challenge. So i have not really a favourite. Im not asking about the strength, i would like to know which you like the most and why?

Comments

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Med-Kits.

Such a life saver when you need them, even brown ones.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Maps. I like smashing totems, being able to find gens on indoor maps (but not to the point of running deja vu or visionary) and getting objective points just for running around aimlessly.

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096

Medkits especially the green one. I just love the fast healing it gives.

The Commodius Toolbox is a really close second due to its many charges and has quite the bit of variety.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,197

Firecracker. I just find them to be fun. It's hilarious to accidentally blind yourself or swf teammate.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

Rainbow maps. I love going around and tracking stuff to outline for my team. Also, I find glass bead (the beam of light) to be very helpful to coordinate where something is/what needs to be worked on.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,772

Firecrackers and flashlights because they actually bring something new to the game.

i like using medkits, but they are still boring... toolboxes are almost useless.

maps and keys for aurareading are cool.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Also fun purposely blinding yourself and teammates 😈

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Rainbow Maps and Medkits in general.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Rainbow Maps and Flashlights.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,045

medkits. I specialize in tacking aggro, taking a hit, disappearing for 10s, before being healthy and continuing a chase without ever losing the killer

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,905
    edited December 2020

Flashlights are my favorite because saves are really satisfying to pull off, but medkits are the best. Don't underestimate a good toolbox with a Streetwise + Built to Last stack though!

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,950

Med-kits. I always go for them and their associated add ons on my blood webs.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

Toolboxes. They let me slam out a little bit faster when the team needs it most AND I can make sabo plays with them! It's great!

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

4th year anniversary medkits and flashlights.The confetti is just too funny.

I love it

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    edited December 2020

Flashlights. Pulling off a save with it makes you feel rewarded for learning the timing. Got loads of normal saves and 1 locker save with it (still need my gen grab save).

Also I run WGLF so it's a free stack.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Medkits so I can heal faster and toolboxes for when we really need some gen progress.