All we want is operation health

Pig_Is_Pog
Pig_Is_Pog Member Posts: 222
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Can we all agree that all we want is just an operation health instead of new killers for the next x-amount of months?

it would be nice if the entire game just got balanced and we can actually have fun no matter what side, no matter the map, no matter the killer, no matter the perks and no matter the survivors, no matter the rng ect.

Why hasn’t spirit got counterplay yet? why hasn’t freddy been balanced yet? why hasn’t swf been balanced yet? why hasn’t ds been reworked yet? why hasn’t noed been nerfed yet? the questions can go on but i think i’ve made my point.

all we want is a fun game for both sides, is it that much to ask for?

killers deserve to have as much fun as survivor and vice verse. it’s honestly a shame the game is still in the state it’s in, all the bugs and all the unbalanced mechanics.

The community just needs to show the devs what we really want and maybe just maybe we will get it.

Comments

• Zylance
    Zylance Member Posts: 64

As far as I know, its not the same people that play around with balances and new killes

Why hasn’t spirit got counterplay yet? I agree that she is abit on the strong side. Even I can 4kswf groups with her.

why hasn’t freddy been balanced yet? On its way.. will probably be #########. I think he is fine tho. Killers should be somewhat strong.

why hasn’t swf been balanced yet? Should make unranked gameplay for swf. So killers can choose to play vs them. If no killers want to face them, everybody should admit swf isn't health for the game.

why hasn’t ds been reworked yet? Been reworked a few times, although i hate this perks and think it doesn't belong in the game.

why hasn’t noed been nerfed yet? Doesn't need a nerf. I speak only as a solo player, but do the damn totems..

killers deserve to have as much fun as survivor and vice verse. it’s honestly a shame the game is still in the state it’s in, all the bugs and all the unbalanced mechanics.

- can't say how much i agree with this..❤ I want fun as killer, not just to be a sweaty tryhard. Survivor gameplay is chill and relaxing..