freddy and spirit mains what build do you use

Options

for freddy i use noed pop thana and discordance for spirit stridor noed sloppy discordance

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

I’m a spirit main and the build I’m currently using is sloppy, nurses calling, whispers, and BBQ. I hardly ever use stridor because reasons.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

I have a lot of builds. My main Spirit build is BBQ, Pop, Corrupt, and either Sloppy or Stridor depending on how ######### sounds are that day. For Freddy I do currently do BBQ, Pop, Discordance, and Remember Me, and also a Sheep Block to counter OOO. Literally all I feel I need on Freddy is BBQ, Pop, and Sheep Block. After that I just kind of use whatever.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited December 2020
    Options

I stopped playing Spirit because there is no more challange once you are decent with her out. But i still play Freddy from time to time

The best build i figured out for myself is this one

• Tinkerer
    • Ruin
    • Undying
    • Survailance

Other then that? Normally this:

If i would play Spirit and i desperatly want to win i would probably go for something like this:

• Stridor
    • pop
    • Thrilling
    • Random perk (Sloppy is good, Whispers is okay, Nurses is decent etc)
  • Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

I don't play Freddy anymore, just lost interest.

My spirit build is devour, haunted, pop and discordance. You can get a lot of pressure if things go right with your totems.

If I want to mix it up and get some points, I'll play ruin, surveillance, bbq, and either discordance or make your choice.

I also won't run stridor, personal preference.

• JimbusCrimbus
    JimbusCrimbus Member Posts: 1,056
    edited December 2020
    Options

Freddy: BBQ, Pop, Brutal, and either STBFL or Tinkerer. Usually STBFL. Say what you want about using Pop on Freddy (look above, the perk shaming, which is 90% towards killers these days), but at the end of the day, survivors are going to use the very best kit they have 99% of the time. Why would I not run what is objectively the best perk you can possibly run on Freddy?

Spirit: BBQ, STBFL, Pop, Sloppy. I used to use Stridor but I found the sounds actually being more accurate in direction without it.

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39
    Options

I cannot help you with Spirit, but for The Nightmare, I use a build that I like to call "Gen Master Freddy":

1) Corrupt Intervention: Gives you the time to set on traps (or pallets, if you like using them) and find Survivors early on.

2) Discordance: Very good for tracking, can easily substitute Barbecue and Chili. Alternatively you can use Thrilling Tremors.

3) Pop Goes The Weasel: Hook a Survivor, go kick a gen with the help of Discordance. Easy.

4) Survelliance: Best to control generators. Shines especially if you have a good 3 gen.

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Options

Spirit, I use nothing

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    Options

Freddy, gen control build : Surveillance + Pop + Surge + Thrilling

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

My main Spirit build is TOTH, Haunted Grounds, Devour Hope and either Ruin or Retribution, depending on how fast gens have been going that day. My main Freddy build is PGTW, BBQ, Surveillance and Nurses Calling with dream pallets.

• hardtimefun
    hardtimefun Member Posts: 293
    Options

spirit : bbq, devour, monitor, stridor

freddy: STBFL, ruin, undying, BBQ

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited December 2020
    Options

Freddy:

BBQ

Pop

Surveillance

Thrilling Tremors

Red Paint Brush and Swing Chains

Spirit:

BBQ

Sloppy

Pop

Surveillance

Dirty Uwabaki and Katusmori Talisman or Wakizashi Saya and Katana Tsuba

If you can’t tell, I really like BBQ+Pop+Surveillance as a combo, it’s strong and doesn’t rely on RNG like Ruin+Undying. That’s the only reason I don’t really use those perks. I’m not a fan of being down two perks because of bad RNG.

• Trashmaster
    Trashmaster Member Posts: 357
    Options

Freddy with

- Surveillance

- STBFL

- Thanatophobia

-Sloppy or Overcharge (with brush add-on)

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

Nice, another haunted grounds, devour spirit!!!!

This build is often lethal

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options

Swap things up, depending on if you want to win or have fun (the two seem to be very different nowadays).

My win build is BBQ, Corrupt, Stridor, and PGTW with the Dirty Uwabaki (Considerably increase movement speed) and the Wakizashi Saya (Moderately increase reappearance duration and movement- longer lunge).

Fun builds I like to run are all totem builds (Haunted Grounds, Devour Hope, TOTH, and Ruin), or swapping Stridor and PGTW with some good combo (Blood Echo+Sloppy, Enduring+Spirit Fury, Nemesis+Rancor if I want a challenge).

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Spirit

BBQ, Sloppy Butcher,  Devour Hope, Dying Light