Who has the 3 best perks?

Wamps
Wamps Member Posts: 308
edited November 2020 in Polls

Let me know!

Comments

• beached
    beached Member Posts: 303

For killer, plague's perks are pretty amazing on a lot of killers. At high level play and even low level play corrupt intervention can create really nice momentum in the beginning of the match, which is essential. Infectious fright is great for not only getting a chance to hit or even down another survivor if they are around and expose any saboteur or flashlight save survivors nearby. Dark devotion... eh it has it's uses in some builds but the other two perks more than make up for it.

For survivor, depending on your playstyle either Laurie Strode or Bill have the best perks in my mind. Laurie is for more aggressive players that are going to be running the killer or getting in tricky spots the entire match. Object of obsession gives you almost constant whereabouts of the killer (Besides killers who are undetectable or have undetectable perks in their build) and gives you a great advantage at getting a head starts on loops and distracting from other players doing gens. Decisive Strike(despite its controversial status) is a very powerful perk that gives you a second chance if downed by the killer and picked up shortly after being hooked. Sole survivor is good in certain situations, but just like plague, the other two perks are so powerful it doesn't matter.

Bill has borrowed time so that you can save a survivor from the hook within the killer's terror radius and they get a pretty lengthy endurance status effect. Unbreakable is good as well especially when paired with something like soul guard, as it allows you not only to recover 30% faster but also get up yourself once a game. Left behind is also a good perk but only in very specific situations; however, Bill's other two perks more than make up for it.

• anprimgang1978
    anprimgang1978 Member Posts: 21

For a survivor I'd have to say Meg. Adrenline can make or break close games, Sprint Burst is one of the best exhaustion perks and is annoying enough to deter most killers from chasing you at all, and Quick and Quiet is a nice perk to throw off killers while looping them in jungle gyms, especially when combined with Dance With Me and/or Lithe. As for killer, most people would say Plague and I'd have to agree, although Myers also has pretty great perks with Save the Best for Last and Play With Your Food (Dying Light is pretty eh and falls short of really doing its job well).

• sensovsky
    sensovsky Member Posts: 102

for survivors definitely Meg. he has Adrenaline and Spirt Burst, both of which are in my top 10 most useful perks and Quick and Quiet ain't that bad too, not meta, but can be fun in some builds. and for killers I would say it's Clown. Bamboozle is must-have on most of 115% killers and Pop is still really good even after the nerf

• Woodywool
    Woodywool Member Posts: 622
    edited November 2020

For survs: Meg Thomas (Sprint Burst, Andrenaline, Quick&Quite). These 3 perks are strong and you can use it in many situations and still have a possitive result to your side in many situations. And you can approve it cause people using the perks often.

• Sprint Burst - no commentary why it's so useful & popular
    • Adrenaline - being healed for 1 state (even if you're on "dying" state this perk heal you to "injured" status) and also have "Sprint Burst" effect is strong but it's so situative and still this perk can increase your chances to escape like A LOT in the endgame.
    • Quick&Quite - this perk is at least ok but with popularity of "Head On" this combo is strong. Also with "Dance with me" Q&Q suits to combine it too. And Q&Q can work very well with some perks too.

For killers it's really hard to say but IMO: The Plague (Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fight, Dark Devotion).

• Corrupt intervention - very strong perk in early game that can prevent genrush but still you need to create a pressure too.
    • Infectious Fight - very good perk for insta-down killers like Myers, Oni, LF e.t.c. and even for every killer it can be useful to try to down another surv that is nearby to you.
    • Dark Devotion - it's a situative perk but can allow you to sneak up to the survivor and even grab him. It's not so bad, I think

I think that the Plague has 3 best teachable perks. For the Clown, PGTW & Bamboozle are strong but Coulrophobia... not so good, honestly. Hillbily could have the 3 best perks too but Lightborn is so situative and experienced player can easily dodge the flashlight by looking up for example and when you're picking up the surv you need to look to the wall (if it close to you) or look to the opposite direction to the flashlight saver. And the same with the Hag, GF, LF, the Nurse & the Spirit (but her own 3 perks definitelly at the 2nd place).

I personnaly can add the Legion too cause I really like Iron Maiden & Mad Grid. Mad Grit can make a good pressure if you're playing with it correctly and Discordance is... just great. Iron Maiden is really good perk against "Head on" users and can track survs that trying to dodge BBQ (even if you haven't it) by hiding in the locker. But it's my experience and a lot of ppl totally disagree with it.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,036

For Survivor, either Meg or Bill, I would go for Meg.

Sprint Burst is an easy to use Exhaustion Perk which is also really strong.

Adrenaline is situative but can come clutch.

Quick and Quiet is at least decent, even without a Perk like Head On you can use it to lose a Killer, since most Killers dont expect it.

When it comes to Bill, Borrowed Time is awesome. Unbreakable is strong too, but most of the time you will not get use out of it. But if you can use it, it is a gamechanger. Left Behind is not useful at all.

For Killer, either Plague ro Clown, but I would prefer Plague.

Corrupt Intervention is the best Slowdown-Perk, it helps with the early game which is the hardest part for Killer.

Infectious Fright is more situational, but on some Killers simply godlike to apply pressure.

Dark Devotion CAN have its uses, but I see it almost useless.

Clown has also two good Perks.

PGTW is a strong Slowdown-Perk, so nothing to say here.

Bamboozle is good as well, but in my opinion, it is a Perk which hinders Killers to improve. It can be good on Killers like Leatherface, but in general, a Killer player should learn how to play Tiles instead of just vaulting the Window.

Coulrophobia is garbage, only really useful in some Anti-Heal Builds like that one Oni-Build. I hope they rework it at some point so that it might be a Anti-Heal Perk, but with more use than one or two Builds where it is a Tool to make it impossible to heal.

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673

Meg and Plague. There are other survivors where 2 perks are pretty good like David or Bill but she has 3 good perks.

Adrenaline: super strong, rewarding perk lets you heal one healthstate (downed>injured, deep wound>injured, injured and a 5 sec sprint boost.

Sprint Burst: With Dead Hard one one the best exhaustion perks and perks overall. Only if you don't use it in front of the killer, never get this move.

Quick and Quiet is a) a good bail out of a chase perk but more likely it can confuse the killer for a moment so that either you gain some more distance or he loses you for a second. And it's also great with Head On.

Corrupt Intervention is a great early game perk to lower the early game pressure by a little bit. Instead that 3 survivors immediately starts repairing the first gen they see they have to move further into the map, to you. Sometimes the blocked gens build a solid base for a 3gen strat at the end of the midgame.

Infectious Fright is for some killers very strong. Killer with a high chase potential like Nurse, Spirit, Oni, Demo or Plague herself in certain moments. You know where the others are and use your chase potential to get more people downed.

Dark Devotion isn't a meta perk but at least a solid fun perk. On some killers with specific builds you can have some silly moments. And people like perks that create funny moments for both sides.

Besides Plague I can also recommend: Nurse, Hag, Clown.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,816

For survivors, I think Meg is very strong, but, if I had to choose one perk set to keep above everyone else, I'd probably pick Claudette. You can heal everyone else faster, you can heal yourself, and you can see where the action is pretty much all game.

For killers, I think it's the current iteration of Hillbilly. Tinkerer is really strong, Lightborn can cancel out groups of flashlights, and Enduring is a good all-around perk to have.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687

Plague and Bill

Plague has both Infectious Fright and Corrupt Intervention, which are both some of the strongest killer perks. Although Dark Devotion isn't meta, it can still find uses here and there, namely on Myers.

Bill has 2 meta perks as well, Unbreakable and Borrowed Time, however, unlike plague his third perk is just meh instead of pretty good.

Other contenders for this are probably Spirit, Meg, Bubba, and Laurie.

• Ink_Eyes
    Ink_Eyes Member Posts: 561

Meg (Sprint burst and adrenaline)

Bill (Borrowed time and Unbreakable)

• bkn
    bkn Member Posts: 228

david and bubba

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,272

Bill: Borrowed time and unbreakable. Similar to ds unbreakable. No survivor has 2 perks as strong

• Wamps
    Wamps Member Posts: 308

Why is this thread getting popular all of the sudden lol??

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

meg or bill

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

For killer, I feel Bubba and Plague are where it's at. Clown has also two very solid perks. And Hag's are awesome too as long as you're in a map with decent totem spawns.

For survivors, I will bring a much underrated survivor onto the table and say Dwight. I know Laurie, Bill and Meg's are more reliable and meta, but Dwight's perks... idk I just love them and I love him so yeah. Not as sweaty and life-saving as the perks of the three above but still pretty amazing imo!

• Naz
    Naz Member Posts: 122

For survivors i'd say Meg and Bill with the edge going to Bill. You can get back up, save someone from hook or find hatch if your team is dead. As far as killer goes i am fond of Pig even though i know there are perks that people use more. I do very well with her.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

For survivors, I would say Meg. Adrenaline can heal you 1 health state at the end of the match and increases your chances to escape, Sprint Burst is easy to use and can help you gain distance from the killer, and Quick And Quiet can help you escape chases (Especially when paired with Lithe and Dance With Me).

For killer, I would say Leatherface. BBQ can help you locate survivors while also giving extra blood points, Knock Out can be good for some slug builds, and Franklin's Demise can help you get rid of items that helps the survivors.