Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

What killer should I start off on first? (on PC)

Options

So, I have been playing DbD since September on PS4, and I've made up my mind I want to play on PC instead. What is the best killer for me to start off on?

The killers that I like playing: Myers, Doctor, Wraith

I could add more things talking about my experience on this game if needed.

Best Answers

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you have money avaiable to buy DLCs, I suggest you Freddy and Hag: both very powerful and very easy to learn (except for Hag, you'll need a more tactical approach).

Otherwise, if you want a good satisfying challenge for yourself, I suggest Huntress or Nurse.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,507
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'd definitely suggest Huntress or Nurse or even Blight - to me they were the hardest killers to learn and learning them at a low rank would be wiser.

• Gunna_Stalk_Ya
    Gunna_Stalk_Ya Member Posts: 15
    Answer ✓
    Options

The Hag or Doctor.

• deltasqad2005
    deltasqad2005 Member Posts: 11
    Answer ✓
    Options

Legion or trapper

• GoobyNugget
    GoobyNugget Member Posts: 698
    Answer ✓
    Options

A good killer to start off at is maybe Bubba since he is one of the easiest killers to pick up, and he can be fun most of the time. I definitely suggest some of the harder killer though, just to try and improve your skill early on

• lostkq
    lostkq Member Posts: 162
    Answer ✓
    Options

if you have semi decent headphones play spirit since thats all you need to 4k as her

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'd say Legion. He's very fun and is a good first killer to pick imo.

• Tinker
    Tinker Member Posts: 94
    Answer ✓
    Options

My first Killer was Amanda, but now I'm a Leatherface main, because he's (in my opinion) the best and balanced Killer in the game, so I would recommend Leatherface to you. Since the rework his ability needs a lot of practice, if you want to start with something easy, I recommend Amanda (SAW DLC) or Freddy.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Answer ✓
    Options

I strongly recommend not starting with Nurse. Nurse literally breaks all the rules about what it means to be a killer. She's the only killer who's slower than Survivors and also the only killer who cares not a lick about walls or the Survivors 2 primary defenses, pallets and windows.

I do strongly recommend starting with Legion if you can, Trapper if you can't. Legion is fairly powerful, has a fairly straight forward power with some neat tricks you can figure out with it, and doesn't really require addons. Trapper mostly is the same but he... kinda needs at least one of the bag addons to be good.

• van1lla
    van1lla Member Posts: 11
    Answer ✓
    Options

now honestly i would recommend playing bubba, i started first with bubba to learn how to play killer and now i am in green rank after only one month training :D he also has bbq&chilli and that's great for bp. level him til 30 so you can give bbq&chilli to other killers! bc leveling like that is way faster, even if someone escapes. next would be doctor and spirit, legion and hag is also nice to play! pyramid head is a bit difficult to learn bc it's kinda different but he's fun once you learn him

• Happsta
    Happsta Member Posts: 79
    Answer ✓
    Options

Bubba just for BBQ & chili, it's really incredible for new killers and lets you progress faster to gain more teachable perks on other killers and gives a secondary goal for killers that may have trouble 'winning' a match.

Answers

• CraftyAlphaMan
    CraftyAlphaMan Member Posts: 5
    Options

Alright, thanks I will definitely try Nurse but if I don't like her I'll try Huntress, if not then Hag or Blight.

• CraftyAlphaMan
    CraftyAlphaMan Member Posts: 5
    Options

If those I don't like I'll try legion or doc and if not that then bubba, pretty sure I will like one of them though