Teammates who go out of their way to pass the killer to you are garbage.

That's all.

Comments

• DorkianBae
    DorkianBae Member Posts: 227

Self caring in 2020

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

The only time I'll get the killer off me is if another teammate runs in front of them to take a hit for me, but otherwise, I avoid gens or any teammates trying to heal. I'll also try distract the killer away from going near areas with gens or healing survivors. It's my one frustration with some survivors that they will lead a chase directly to a near completed gen and messes up the entire thing or directly towards someone freshly off a hook.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

Who said we are a team?

• stylisticx
    stylisticx Member Posts: 44

Too bad I was on the hill in Ormond doing a gen and not OBVIOUSLY where someone would run if being chased. Come on now.

• stylisticx
    stylisticx Member Posts: 44

They knew, I was doing the gen on the hill in ormond, very obviously was visible and very out of her way.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

I hate teammates that farm you from the hook without waiting until the Killer left far enough without Borrow. Imo farming should be punished more. Remove the 1000 BP for unhook and add them for the Save unhook. So you ONLY are able to get 1,5k BP when you made a save unhook.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

This is one of many reasons why I love Bond. It stops me from getting sandbagged because I can see the chased team mate coming my way.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

I disagree based on personal preference. The most fun thing for me in survivor gameplay is getting chased. I'd much rather the killer be on me and not on the person who just wants to do their gens and leave the trial. Let them do the boring objectives while I'm getting chased.

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529

Survivors who allow their teammates to get the death hook before they've even had their first hook are bigger garbage. I know sometimes the killer will hard tunnel a survivor and ignore any survivor who tries to get in the way, but more often than not the survivor is just hiding the entire game and that's why they dont get hooked. It's not black and white issue, sometimes it is better to pass the killer on to another survivor. It all depends on who can afford the hook more.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237
    edited March 2020

While it might sound rude, but it's only a real teammate if you're swf.

Default ( read: only ) gamemode is 4 strangers each trying to get out. If they think sandbagging helps 'em, it is not against the rules.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

On the flipside. I feel the people who say this are also the people who hide with zero hookstates while one player is death and the rest is on deathhook. If you don't take aggro then i'm making you take aggro.

On a serious note, people really need to do this more. if someone is tunneled and you haven't been hooked go take a damn hit instead of just waving your fist angerally at the killer from a safe distance

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

Agreed as both a Killer and a Survivor player, I see tons of Survivors who aren't willing to take a protection hit or their turn on the hook. Of course the Killers is going to take whomever is still in front of him if you unhook someone and vanish leaving them holding the bag. The best Survivors I fight against take their lumps and aren't afraid of the hook. Those teams tend to get out, and out with the most people.

• ACasualDoorMatt
    ACasualDoorMatt Member Posts: 21

As a killer main, I like when survivors lead me to their team as it allows me to deny gens. However, I can see how this is horrible for survivors. Not only are you bringing the killer towards teammates but it's doing it with the intention of removing the killer off of you by interrupting the progress of gens. This is why I personally take Bond whenever I play survivor so I know where not to go towards. Being able to know where not to take the killer is more useful than some believe.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

If they are on their first hook they don't need to be leading the killers toward gens getting done. If they are on death hook I can understand the desperation (though if they lead killer to last gen getting done, they screw over everyone and there's no understanding for that).

If they do pass aggro off on me, kindly make yourself useful while I'm getting chased, I need you getting healed and on a gen. Not following the chase all injured just to make a stupid save that gets me slugged and them killed anyway, wasting the tlme of two survivors.

• lowiq
    lowiq Member Posts: 436

Didn't know the killer was a hot potato.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Might be a terrible person for this but if the killer is only going for me and you haven't been hooked yet, you best believe I'm doing whatever I can to give him a new target. You can be saved later, I can't

• Laffle
    Laffle Member Posts: 82

Killers get lonely, I'm just tryna help them make some new friends....

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

I agree with you. If I'm being chased by thr killer for a long time and you haven't been hooked yet then I'm sorry but you best believe I'm bringing thr killer to you. Everyone needs to play their part in order for the team to survive and that includes being hooked.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Thank you. I understand running the killer isn't for everyone. But if I get camped, chased immediately after unhook and manage to run him decently both times then someone who hasn't been hooked needs to take aggro so the runner can get a well deserved breather. Too many games I've seen where one person dies and nobody else has been near a hook.