Whats something you want to get better at in dbd?

For me im a rank 1 killer and rank 2-4 survivor. 670hrs on xbox

I think my biggest weakness as survivor is pallets, i go down far more then i need to because i hate wasting pallets. I still go on 45+ second chases regularly cause im good at using windows and tiles but i could do better if i just used a pallet for once or twice.

As killer i wanna get better at using weaker killers or harder to use killers.

Comments

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Looping and/or mind-gaming at balanced areas, for both Killer and Survivor.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Flashlight stuns and Hatchet throws

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

I have 677 hours on Steam

As a survivor, I want to improve my audacity, in the chases not to be afraid that the murderer will hit me but to leave the pallet intact and give the loop another turn, also do deception techniques and practice the 360 more often.

As an killer I want to practice with killers that I have never played or lost practice, avoid survivors trying to make me dizzy with 360 attempts not to hit them and avoid the deception of pallets and windows so that they do not drop or jump.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Currently trying to get better at playing deathslinger. Can’t hit the broadside of a barn right now but I’m getting better

• Judderman77
    Judderman77 Member Posts: 23

Looping and Flashlight saves.

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

The wanna get better at handling myself in chases. My friends dub me "the worst DBD player ever" and for good reason. Legion? Ez pz to loop? Well not to me. I don't even want to be a loop god like Noob3. Just good enough to buy my team SOME time. But my average chase is 10 seconds. I consider anything longer than that a god play

• nikkim
    nikkim Member Posts: 68

Looping, flashlight saves, get better perks

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392

Tracking

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

How to deal with 20k+ hrs SWF. I´ve faced quite a bunch of them recently and they give me such a hard time.

Also getting Blood fury downs at jungle gyms, apart from certain map unique tiles (Pale Rose boat, Lerys, Cowshed, Disturbed Ward bulding) they give me the most trouble.

Also how to mindgame Survivors who can see your every move at Autohaven gyms.

2020 goals yeah :D

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

Looping.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine Member Posts: 207

Survivor: I wan't to learn how to stay hidden and not always die first. I have a reeeally reckless playstyle and not enough looping skills to actually get away with it. I am really impatient, don't like to crouch and I run a lot. That gets me killed fast.

Killer: Still a newbie. I want to learn to actually be able to hit survivors when they are spinning. My hits miss quite often.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,469

I'd like to get better at looping killers

and as killer mind games on survivors.

and I don't want to have to rely on meta perks like dead hard.

and with the survivor teams I face as killer, mind games are just hard to do. sometimes it works most of the time it won't. and I'm starting to learn that if I hit bloodlust the chase isn't worth it and taking too long so I brake it off.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

I really need to get some consistency as survivor. I can sometimes loop M1 killers for MINUTES, but other times I go down extremely fast. My main issue, I think, is that I don't know how to approach killers that moonwalk at the smaller tiles (like the rock-pallet-rock tiles). I find myself getting smacked there a lot.

One thing that I can confidently say I'm good at, though, is buying my team a lot of time against killers that need a good line of sight on you. My playstyle tends to be pretty risky and involves me taking distance whenever I think I can get away with it. That's probably why I can sometimes loop 115% speed killers for minutes and why I sometimes just die. I definitely need to better regulate myself and NOT try to do that all the time.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,307

Looping. Unfortunately, I have reached the ceiling for me. I have carpal tunnel syndrome and can't last too long in chases and it's near impossible for me to look back while running. So I have resorted to being a helpful bush instead.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

That´s really bad, I hope you´re holding up well enough!

Also, love your username :)

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 753

I want to get better at Blight. Love him and trying not to use playing on switch as an excuse to why I’m not good with him.

want to improve better with looping on survivor

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Routing. I have a terrible habit of going where there are no pallets or vaults. I even run windows of opportunity at times to counter this.

360ing a chainsaw.

• PleaseBuffFreddy
    PleaseBuffFreddy Member Posts: 10

not running into dead zones as survivor, know the maps better and be able to hit flashlight saves since they changed that for some reason lol

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Ever since they changed the flashlight I've been meaning to get better at doing the saves again

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Killing Claudettes. I'm already pretty good at it but I'd like to be even better.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,307

Thank You <3

I originally wanted "Victors_mom_has_got_it_going_on" but it was too long 😭

It sounds worse than it is. I wouldn't say it's painful, just uncomfortable and have to accept the fact that I'll never be great at modern video games. I'm okay with that, I just play for fun. I do feel bad sometimes, because I know if I was better the players matched with me would have a better chance, but I don't dwell on it. It's not like dbd has any bearing on our lives.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Looping. Feel like my looping has been lackluster lately... but I'll get better.

• Metalhead
    Metalhead Member Posts: 34

Playing killer overall. I'm mid skill level at best but everyone in matches I've been in as killer always seem to have a good time, myself included even when I dont get a single kill.

I'd like to see if that holds true at the elite try hard skill level of game play as well.

• Exor
    Exor Member Posts: 256

Honestly, even with over 5k hours I really REALLY need to get better at tracking as killer imo.

It's by far the worst part of my gameplay and while its not terrible I still have a lot of room to improve in it.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

Killer: I'd like to learn a new killer to play next to my much loved legion gang. I'm still undecided but have my eyes on pig and demo. With legion the lunge in frenzy is inconsistently bugged so you get a normal swing instead. I'm trying not to scream when I miss while I'm literally breathing down their neck. As long as this remains I need to learn to get even closer before I swing, which is crappy since my muscle memory is like 'swing now!!'.

Survivor: I need to stop mindgaming myself. I'm decent and can last a good while in chase but the dumb stuff like double backing on myself or vaulting while my mind says NO!! is what gets me killed. I need to wait a split second before I do or don't do whatever I'm thinking about. Slowly improving but this will take a while.

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

Definitely looping, I'm terrible at it

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

Visual acuity.

I've learned that i've got ears like a bat but eyes like a mole with cataracts, IE I manage to lose people and pass over them a lot more than I really should. Which is why I take particular satisfaction with taking out Blendettes.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

Looping and 360s. I'm okay at looping. I can loop long enough for a gen or two to get done, but only if the killer is bad at loops. I still haven't quite learned how to 360 on console.

• HR_Helios
    HR_Helios Member Posts: 189

I'm a killer main with over 3k hours in the game total. 2k on xbox 1200 on steam. I'm a rank one killer and rank 3 survivor (been maintaining rank 4 and rank 3 but unable to climb).

Survivor: I've fallen into the habit of trying to over utilize tiles especially unsafe or semi safe pallets. It gets me killed very often and I need to get better at knowing when to leave tiles. I also need to improve my map knowledge on the new maps as I'm still running into deadzones occasionally expecting at least a filler pallet.

Killer: Need to improve my gameplay on select killers in general (Demo,Plague,Pig,pp head,and ghost face as I don't play them often). I need to improve my early game decision making in general as I find a majority of my games against competent teams end after the gens are done and 1 or 2 escape. I want to become a more consistent killer overall.